Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Need A Dos clan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

Need A Dos clan  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need A Dos clan    Need A Dos clan  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:20 am

Oh, come on dos why u keep doing that since Beta ?
theres no perfect clan, just accept every thing and stand still strong together already  ! Evil or Very Mad.

im thinking what will happen to all newbie in dos, please think what happen to them with out any good clan to lead them become strong or good player.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Need A Dos clan    Need A Dos clan  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:25 am

@NotZetsubou wrote:
i thought Tim is best clan Embarassed 

i never online so i don't know
tim is the best but sadly, i think maybe they arguing who the strongest inside clan and kill each other.....("maaaaybeee") Question 
Back to top Go down
blazeguard
blazeguard

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Need A Dos clan    Need A Dos clan  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:39 am

Well i 'm already rank 14 so i'm already doing that and its hard cause i have no to ask help in haku( well i do 3 star solo at least 4 times a day) and i want to join clan cause i wanna my try the clan coins shop my friend told me, and I need help in building my robots so that i could be a good player

Even redcobra knows me , even if he helps me a lot ,I wanna try doing it with strangers not the people who knows me
Back to top Go down
Aoko
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aoko

PostSubject: Re: Need A Dos clan    Need A Dos clan  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:34 am

@blazeguard wrote:
Well i 'm already rank 14 so i'm already doing that and its hard cause i have no to ask help in haku( well i do 3 star solo at least 4 times a day) and i want to join clan cause i wanna my try the clan coins shop my friend told me, and I need help in building my robots so that i could be a good player

Even redcobra knows me , even if he helps me a lot ,I wanna try doing it with strangers not the people who knows me
Add me in game and i will help u do haku run when i can.

If u want to do CF i think u can join Raging_Bud Clan (Darkwave or smt i dont really remember) cuz i saw them doing CF with a team full of newbs. Dont expect to win though, just have fun and gain pain exp for future.

About building bots, u can ask in Gameplay Questions/Discussions section. Im sure ppl will bully help u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need A Dos clan    Need A Dos clan  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need A Dos clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com