Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updated drops and game mode suggestions?

Go down 
+12
Tryrant
That_Wiesel_Guy
MrCake
Garmraid
Segawa
zeando
Samui
Magna.Zero
rei_hunter
+RedCobra+
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
16 posters

What do you think needs to be updated the most?
Arena
Updated drops and game mode suggestions? Vote_lcap17%Updated drops and game mode suggestions? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Missions
Updated drops and game mode suggestions? Vote_lcap28%Updated drops and game mode suggestions? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 8 ]
Quests
Updated drops and game mode suggestions? Vote_lcap55%Updated drops and game mode suggestions? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage

Updated drops and game mode suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Suggestions to update drops and old game modes since they never seem to be updated:

Arena:
=Chaos Rooms=
-Add onigiri chaos rooms to the chaos room cycle.
=Other=
-Remove arcantus parts from the drop list and decrease the amount of coins gained per match. (it's too mainstream and everyone plays it for better UC, drops, and raping each other)
-Add capture the flag in official rooms.

Missions:
=Gigandroff busters=
-General
Add 3s bazookas, 3s handy magnums, and 3s scouter rifles as rare drops. Increase amount of EXP and UC gained.
-Hard
Make the drops have mission only parts like delgon parts.
-Mad
Make the amount of rank points earned range from 200 - 300, add extra parts like delgon HD2 (from beyond the delgon).
-Extreme
Make the amount of rank points from 300 - 400, add a rare 3s "Gigandroff BS" to the drops, add rare "Slot protector ALPHAs" to the drops, also add Harmonics beta and gamma to the drops list.

=Operation Starcluster=
-General
Add 1-3s barrage heatguns, handy magnum mods, and bomb launchers as rare drops. Increase amount of EXP and UC gained. Add Hipproid HDs as rare drops.
-Hard
Make the mission drop "Pirateroid HD".
-Mad
Make the amount of rank points earned range from 200 - 300, and add "Jack barlock HD" to the rare drops list.
-Extreme
Make the amount of rank points earned range from 300 - 400, add [IT] Lucky cube ALPHAs to the drop list, also add [WP] Cubes to the list.

=Pepen rebellion=
-General
Add pepen BD to the drops. Increase amount of EXP and UC gained.
-Hard
Increase rank points to 50 -70.
-Mad
Increase rank points to 100 - 150
-Extreme
Increase rank points to 120 - 200, add "GOLD pepens" and "GOLD pepen AC" as rare drops.

=Cacpetus Vacation=
-General
Add cacpetus HD and Cacpetus BD (?) to the drops list. Increase amount of EXP and UC gained.
-Hard
Increase rank points to 50 - 70.
-Mad
Increase rank points to 80 - 100
-Extreme
Increase rank points to 100 - 150 and add "Cacpetus HD2" (with the built in bazooka) as a rare drop.

=Lurking Evil=
-General
Slightly increase amount of EXP and UC gained, also increase ranks gained. Allow for "difficulty" changes so that people can play it on easier difficulties since the "event" for it is over. Add rare drops like "Abyssion Sword" or something.

Quests:
=Demonfox Haku=
-2 star difficulty
Add boss wonderbits.
-3 star difficulty
Add multi colored Kamui Staffs (Like blue, red, etc), add 3s stardust cannons to more actively drop.

=Berzelius=
-2 star difficulty
Add boss wonderbits.
-3 star difficulty
Add a gimmick weapon "berzelius machinegun" which is a handheld bee machinegun. Add the old gimmick weapon from JP "Insecticide" to the rare drops list.

=Fractulus=
-2 star difficulty
Add boss wonderbits.
-3 star difficulty
Double amount of EXP and UC gained (since this is the longest and most challenging boss fight), add handheld fract weapons like "Fractulus pulse gun" or "Fractulus shield" etc.

=CS Experiment=
-General
Bring back the old beta version of the quest. Then increase the amount of EXP and UC gained.

=Unexplored planet arcantus=
-General
Add secret dungeon modes in certain maps, or redesign into the C21 planet system. Add more C21 enemies like centipedes, as well as adding more c21 based drops. Readd cross shooters to the drop list, readd Epoch cubes to the drops list, add 3s versions of arcantus enemy parts, add normal skullroid BS's, add delgon BDs, I think you get the idea. Add a reward for clearing arcantus once a week, like a free slot protector ALPHA (like the event they gave out free omegas for clearing arcantus, good times). Add cosmos harmonics alpha and beta as rare drops, add laz-chan cubes like in JP. Increase the amount of EXP gained by enemies x3. Add 100 uc coins and increase the amount of UC coins that drop out of enemies (like how much money spam comes out in C21).

Your suggestions? #em3

Last edited by RedbriefGay on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:01 pm

UC to berz. That's about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
#em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:26 pm

The dungeon system sounds fun, but only if the mobs actually get challenging.

Couldn't care less about drops really. The PvE modes are just so boring.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Cosmic break always talking about lost tecnologies, ancient tecnologies, legendary story, a lot of mistery arc, Random dimentions ( LOL Super robot taisen plot ).

yes its true but C$ never made or add the lost tecnology drop (the rare mech or parts ), ancient tecnologies ( ancient weapons ) inside Unexplored planet arcantus mode.

about legendary story = arc of haku, arc of cristal and other stuff is enought :3.

&

they should be add spaces ship in underground area.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:07 pm

C21 Mode for Cosmic Break? D:....

I'd love it. Taking Eris and conquering planets. while getting killed by giant stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Updated storyline is also very required, it's hanging by a thread and they can still fix it before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 am

and also, anti-feeder system for Chaos Room

Seriously, feeders are just...
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 am

Arcantus needs Major updates on areas 70 onward. CS should update the drops and rewards given on these areas. This can justify making it harder to complete (even if it is already hard to begin with).
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:35 am

"or redesign into the C21 planet system"
yeah, the arena and pvp side got already enouth focus, what is lacking is exploration (they could just add gates in arcantus to get to previous areas and enlarge the arcantus maps and they would be partly done, and remove the timer)

but wouldn't remove the uc rate of arenas, arenas are for monery, missions and quest/exploration should be for uncommon/rare drops
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:56 am

Arena can only have more maps. Although King of the Hill wouldnt hurt. (or an official capture the flag arena mode instead of team match.)

Missions need more... well.... story like missions, that are not crazy hard but not too easy. I mean if they could have random missions like Lily and Crim in bikini's killing fishes then they could probably imitate that cannonballer manga, or make one where K-Ogre is the actual final boss etc.

and seriously, whats with that giant school, with giant chairs, and 1 hit KO lasers. Dont even have enough ammo to shoot all the things down.

C21 mode too.

and seriously the "Quest."

Bosses are "fun" in a sense but repetitive, not soloable and ends up boring. Only new bosses gets any players anymore. That is, if they are new bosses.

Arcantus is just trolling. The item locations kept changing and the time taken to find all that UC will be annoying and hard(cos you would just miss items along the way). For those aiming for the last map (243)....
"Oh hi guys. Grats on reaching this place but i have no present for you."

Results in so many places for "improvement" that no suggestion could be given. Adding/changing anything at all would help lots.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:08 am

Segawa wrote:
Arena can only have more maps. Although King of the Hill wouldnt hurt. (or an official capture the flag arena mode instead of team match.)

Missions need more... well.... story like missions, that are not crazy hard but not too easy. I mean if they could have random missions like Lily and Crim in bikini's killing fishes then they could probably imitate that cannonballer manga, or make one where K-Ogre is the actual final boss etc.

and seriously, whats with that giant school, with giant chairs, and 1 hit KO lasers. Dont even have enough ammo to shoot all the things down.

C21 mode too.

Bosses are "fun" in a sense but repetitive, not soloable and ends up boring. Only new bosses gets any players anymore. That is, if they are new bosses.

Arcantus is just trolling. The item locations kept changing and the time taken to find all that UC will be annoying and hard(cos you would just miss items along the way). For those aiming for the last map (243)....

Results in so many places for "improvement" that no suggestion could be given. Adding/changing anything at all would help lots.
Area 143. btw.

really though, i wish they put C21 in Cosmic Break... like its Full World Adventure Mode into Cosmic Break.
Back to top Go down
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Garmraid

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:18 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Segawa wrote:

C21 mode too.

Area 143. btw.

really though, i wish they put C21 in Cosmic Break... like its Full World Adventure Mode into Cosmic Break.
THIS, i'd love it(since C21 LOVES to crash my PC, and i have a hard time reading moonrunes T_T), afterall isn't CB lore about fighting the Chaos for all around peace and yadda-yadda? THEN make more PvE stuff already!

P.S:Want a good example on how a game can have PvP/PvE(story) & PvE(for lulz)? Play Spiral Knights -_-
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 am

Garmraid wrote:

THIS, i'd love it(since C21 LOVES to crash my PC, and i have a hard time reading moonrunes T_T), afterall isn't CB lore about fighting the Chaos for all around peace and yadda-yadda? THEN make more PvE stuff already!

P.S:Want a good example on how a game can have PvP/PvE(story) & PvE(for lulz)? Play Spiral Knights -_-
how often does it crashes? and does it still keep on crashing even after reinstalling?

on topic:
for arena, theres 1 thing they are definitely lacking, a real deathmatch
once the player's bot dies, its dead for good till the end of the match(no revival)
and once all 3 bots are dead, the player is out.
and the fight ends once the last team standing

and also put night highway back into union war.

mission: as usual, more major missions (multi staged without 100 cost or fixed bots unless for special occasions) like gigan busters and star cluster.

quest:
definitely more blastagant bosses and I mean arks (excluding cs)
and how long has it been ever since they added a blastagant boss

though for arcantus, it definitely needs more enemies with their own part drops
and more areas instead of a loop all over again.

and maybe a new mode for dungeons.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 pm

MrCake wrote:
Garmraid wrote:

how often does it crashes? and does it still keep on crashing even after reinstalling?

on topic:
for arena, theres 1 thing they are definitely lacking, a real deathmatch
once the player's bot dies, its dead for good till the end of the match(no revival)
and once all 3 bots are dead, the player is out.
and the fight ends once the last team standing

and also put night highway back into union war.

mission: as usual, more major missions (multi staged without 100 cost or fixed bots unless for special occasions) like gigan busters and star cluster.

quest:
definitely more blastagant bosses and I mean arks (excluding cs)
and how long has it been ever since they added a blastagant boss

though for arcantus, it definitely needs more enemies with their own part drops
and more areas instead of a loop all over again.

and maybe a new mode for dungeons.
They had that arena game mode for a while, but its more like "Your current BP" If its lower than one of your bot's costs, you can't use it or you spawn as some useless bot.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Why would you add C21 mode? If I wanted to play C21, I'd play C21. It'd be better if they came up with something completely different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Why would you add C21 mode? If I wanted to play C21, I'd play C21. It'd be better if they came up with something completely different.
Wish I could play C21 but it isn't in EN anymore now is it. #em5

Seriously though, we already have 70% of this game full of C21 robots, I don't get why they couldn't change anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:24 am

Arena: I wouldn't mind a mecha only room.
and mainly just this:

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 am

RedbriefGay wrote:
Found old screenshots of unused objects from C21 that were imported into CB then changed later on.

Angel coins using the dungeon keys from C21

http://puu.sh/4ttbQ/62875773f0.jpg

Later on they got changed to this

http://puu.sh/4ttcD/d8e81ae847.jpg

This just proves they could make dungeons in CB since they have alot of the dungeon sites in late arcantus maps like this:

http://puu.sh/4tpdZ/0609a90d4b.jpg

For thos who don't know, the keys would float on those panels in C21, there's also "pointless" guided arrows that they never took out.

http://puu.sh/4tpgw/63a048de0d.jpg
Figured I'd put this in here as well.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:45 am

They've had those for a while now, really, CB is just a C21 Port designed for making money.

(But it doesnt have all the new maps C21 has)
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:02 am

cb doesn't have space map
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:57 pm

dustaul ruins have a space background so yes they do
Back to top Go down
Reyn
Reyn

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 am

Tryrant wrote:
Arena: I wouldn't mind a mecha only room.
and mainly just this:

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
1. All Mecha Room
2. All Moe Room
3. All Male-Moe Room
4. ???
5. UC to Berz
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 am

>What do you think needs to be updated the most?
Why cant I vote for the game engine?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:57 am

because it's java and they can't move the whole thing over from java worth a shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated drops and game mode suggestions?   Updated drops and game mode suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated drops and game mode suggestions?
Page 1 of 1