Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help with robo stuff!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cal
cal

Male Posts : 58

help with robo stuff! Empty
PostSubject: help with robo stuff!   help with robo stuff! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:53 pm

hi guys i just started Playing CBJP and im not that good so i was hoping u guys could give me some tips and pointers on melee and my weapons and robots and stuff.
alright so i have a L as my first robo and his to weapons are a LL missle launcher and his other is a L bazoka
is this a good combo and can i have some help with strategy in the feild? i keep running straight up to people trying to kill them but get killed my self im not very good and was hoping for some good tips on MELEE!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
sal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
sal

Male Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: help with robo stuff!   help with robo stuff! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:40 pm

chris i havent played in a while (as you know) but arnt the weapons you stated artillery weps? if so you shouldnt be rushing in hold back MELEE has dominance over artillery. Your supposed to shell out damage from a far and take down air units especially. Knowing you your prob not thinkin it out and just chargin for the kill =p
Back to top Go down
cal
cal

PostSubject: Re: help with robo stuff!   help with robo stuff! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:51 pm

thanks for the help noob lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: help with robo stuff!   help with robo stuff! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:01 am

Does this LND have built in melee weapons? If so that's a fairly good setup, if not just make sure it's a hopper . . . lol!
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: help with robo stuff!   help with robo stuff! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 am

Hmm... Aren't we can know what happened? We can check the weapon's Information.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: help with robo stuff!   help with robo stuff! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm going to assume the melee bit is not in regards to your Large ART bot.

The only L-Art you probably have right now is Destructor. Make sure to give him the 50% blast guard cart and then the red carts that boost his built in weaponry, which are his anti-air missiles. With the two attack carts his missiles step up to:

Default An enhanced Enhanced two
Power 21 22 23
Ammo 110 120 130
Range 370 370 380
Rate 160 170 170
Interval 2700 2600 2500

So as you can see, very important to get those attack carts, though the numbers seem less significant than they really are.

Generally speaking the LL Bazooka is not all that amazing, despite what its stats say.

You're better off with another missile launcher. Box missiles are pretty useful, but I forget which mode I got mine from.

You want to stay on or around the power spot and spam on any enemies who land in your sights, or find a somewhat decently high spot you can get to and sit there spamming your missiles. Going head first into battle with a desctructor is not the wisest of ideas, as ART is naturally vulnerable to melee damage more than other bots.

As for you Jinku, which is likely the only melee bot you have if you just made an CBJP account recently, I simply suggest you pick a melee wonder bit to go with him/her/it. You should go through quest mode (Arcantus) to collect Dual Slayer bits for this. Don't forget to use the drop 30% increase tickets from UC Garapon, as they are THETA tickets, and will last for a while, so you can farm drops longer.
Back to top Go down
cal
cal

PostSubject: Re: help with robo stuff!   help with robo stuff! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 pm

thanks ill try and go with 2 missle launchers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with robo stuff!   help with robo stuff! Empty

Back to top Go down

help with robo stuff!
Page 1 of 1