Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Full year and I'm back :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jorwen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Jorwen

Male Posts : 16

Full year and I'm back :D Empty
PostSubject: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 am

Hello CB community. Haven't played this since the end of the beta. I missed a lot of stuff Shocked  and seem to have lost my beta rewards XD . Hope to get back into this and find some people to play with again. Well thats it, cya guys out there!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:54 am

Beta was over 3 years ago, I think... But welcome back anyways :3
Back to top Go down
Jorwen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Jorwen

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Really? Maybe I downloaded a different countries server by mistake o.o (Would also explain why my account doesn't have the beta rewards >_<) , ha well anyway thanks good to be back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:39 pm

I'll ask you these, what Union, which channel, where you usually are and who are you in game?
And welcome back, nice to meet you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Game is suffering from balance issues atm, don't get yur hopes up for arena unless you're gunna use the free Aquila Girl.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:06 pm

@Jorwen wrote:
Really? Maybe I downloaded a different countries server by mistake o.o (Would also explain why my account doesn't have the beta rewards >_<) , ha well anyway thanks good to be back Very Happy
Have fun getting Aquilla Girl, Scaregant and Sturbanger o/
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Jorwen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Jorwen

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 pm

@StardustAR: Union BRD (it was actually the weakest union last time I played lol) channel is currently just the one I have selected when it starts up, Usually in the BRD area or the missions area, Game name is also Jorwen. Also nice to meet ya too

Also I noticed the battles are a lot less balanced then I remember but I like to rock support classes anyway so it tends to work out. And I don't use the Aquila girl, there are far to many of those swarming the arena's already XD

Also in regards to the beta, I'm pretty sure I had CB Europe (CBeu I think) which would explain a lot Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:13 am

@Jorwen wrote:
@StardustAR: Union BRD (it was actually the weakest union last time I played lol) channel is currently just the one I have selected when it starts up, Usually in the BRD area or the missions area, Game name is also Jorwen. Also nice to meet ya too

Also I noticed the battles are a lot less balanced then I remember but I like to rock support classes anyway so it tends to work out. And I don't use the Aquila girl, there are far to many of those swarming the arena's already XD

Also in regards to the beta, I'm pretty sure I had CB Europe (CBeu I think) which would explain a lot Embarassed
I see, CB-EU closed down due to lack of players.

They didnt even give back the money people charged for the server (Not even a percentage of it). When HK firesaled, they gave back a percentage (it was around 70% i think?) of their total charged turned into usable webmoney or some other webmoney service so they can charge again to another game.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Jorwen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Jorwen

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:41 am

Ah thats most likely it then. I got a new computer so I downloaded the client again but the proper one this time I guess XD . Thanks for clearing that up guys!
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:50 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
They didnt even give back the money people charged for the server (Not even a percentage of it). When HK firesaled, they gave back a percentage (it was around 70% i think?) of their total charged turned into usable webmoney or some other webmoney service so they can charge again to another game.
Why am I like.. not surprised at all to hear this?
Back to top Go down
TetsuFuyu
TetsuFuyu

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 am

Welcome to the Cosmic Break Forum. ^^

Well, im still a newcomer too though. It's great to meet you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 am

Uh! A fellow sufferer from the CBeu! elcome to the FaForu (again?). Have fund and good luck :3
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:35 am

hmmm oh hello there have a niceeeee stay. :3
Back to top Go down
Jorwen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Jorwen

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:39 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Uh! A fellow sufferer from the CBeu! elcome to the FaForu (again?). Have fund and good luck :3
Just returning to the game, first time I've been on the forum (sorry I kinda made that unlcear).

Thanks for the welcome everyone Very Happy  great start for my new beginning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full year and I'm back :D   Full year and I'm back :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Full year and I'm back :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com