Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre Guide for Sakura

Go down 
+6
udon-GE
beccadmgirl
KidGlitch
Trill
Kuzuha
Koiro
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Pre Guide for Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Hello guys, i choosed to open this topic to decide what builds can be used on Sakura even before getting her, this might help you decide to use her or use her as a trophy (which i know most of you will do after telling everything i know about her)

Do not skip this if you want to get her

Way to get her, you must use the E-mail that you used to create your Cosmic Break account, level up a character to level 20 (i dont know if leveling up multiple characters might let you to get another of her) she will be send to your Cosmic Break account right after the cosmic break update after the collaboration event ends, you wont get any code, if you did not used the same e-mail you wont get anything, the only way to fix that its that you change your E-mail on your cosmic break account to match Onigiri one and send a message to CyberStep about it, this is to prevent users to sell her to other players after the event

Second Capa and Cost

Her Capa its 1255, Her Cost 910, the magatama cost 140, leaving you with 205 to customize, and she got 6 +70 capa cartridge

Status

Str:18
Tec:15
Wlk:18
Fly:12
Tgh:10

The Magatama its the only item will make her less useless, all her conversion weapons cost 0 and all of them got 3 slots

You can keep the weapon you use on AM 1, you will not use for the rest of the match/untill you pick her again the weapon that you used on AM2 like in any other bots that can use mode change  AM 2 after conversion can use Guard, that gives CV and protect you from all front attacks with no damage (at least the times i got hit in front i didnt recived any damage) you can use 5 in a row but you use it continuously, the amount of time it last its like 1 second per round, it has a recharge time around 3-4 seconds

Sword deals 3 slash combo does not need to recharge, the others 1 and have cooldown it has 25 power

Spear its a 180 degrees frontal slash, it has 25 power

Wand its an Ice attack, it has 10 power, with low chances of freezing

Bow shoots 5 arrows at the same time forming less that 180 degrees, it has 7 power, she does a side step after shooting, left if its first weapon, right if its combo finisher

If you do the whole combo it will take around 3 seconds to recharge, even if you conect the combo with other weapon after using the sword

My opinion, she its like a trophy bot, like Odin Sword, but if you want to use her, then a gun its a must, the umbrella that you get for coins its a good option but it cost its 110, x3 great capa in her LGs its a must as well also all the +70 capa cartridge

After this its up to you guys

P.S.:Sorry for all the Edits, im not used to explain things and i get nervous when i do it

Personal build

First Conversion weapon its sword, third its spear, dual spike since it does not have cost will be used as a shield, chivalry bit (for those who have it) can be used instead till you dont have more

Spoiler:

Last Edit: By remembering what i learned from you guys (and i never applyied) i could squeeze all the Tec and Fly to turn them into the ultimate builds i will ever make for this character

Power Build

It will be most likely a strong glass cannon, and i asume the max stat its 40

Spoiler:

Speedster (Hit and run) build, its the reverse of the power tunes, 40 to speed and 25 to power

Balance Build, you will most likely want the best of both so here you go

Spoiler:

Last edited by Oni-Zero on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Thanks for the info on her

Now to sit here and wait 4 months for Onigiri En to have another test.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Did I just see Shell guard there?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:30 pm

>Eternal tunes

You're kidding, right?

100 cost worth of tunes ontop of 3x G.Capa.

I seriously hope this is a joke guide.

>High Soldier

...?
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:36 pm

He didn't even know that the max stat is 40.

Ignorance, not levity.

Ignorance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:38 am

Mock all you want, i will make it easy for you

I have been playing over 2 years this game and now i realize the good things about tunes, those are my first atempt to simulate a build, and it will take me 2 and a little more years to actually tune something and more years to actually get used to it

Never got any moe or bot to reach 40 in any stat

My builds untill now were made with pure instinct

I do not use any cartridge unless its Capacity, Stealth Sistem (if its possible), Broad Radar (If its possible), Boost Run (if its possible), Shell guard, Air loop (HD crimrose or seraph), i dont use any other cartridge because i see it as pointless or i dont know how to use it, example: I dont use sway since i do not see the difference of normal dash

I do more chaos rooms/missions/arcantus that PvP before, now and ever

She got 200 capa as base stats, up to 550 with 6 cartridges, 620 with great capa, magatama cost 140

Now you are free to say whatever you want, but this was placed so you guys could post what do you think are the best builds for her
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:52 am

200 free capa as base... that's even more capa than the monster that's eris (170) or akane (195). This much free capa is not enough to have a gamebreaking build?

Counting the bs and accessory that you didn't tune, and a handhold that you didn't equip, that's 35 slots in total as well.

That much slots and capa, yet you have to rely on 3x great capa to make her work....
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Sakura will come next week, 3 slot, from gara though

oh and dont worry about that arm, CBJP already fixed it to be unbreakable
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Her TGH's quite low.
Isn't it is safer to tune CV on her legs ? or Clearance ?

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:14 pm

eVe Heart wrote:
Her TGH's quite low.
Isn't it is safer to tune CV on her legs ? or Clearance ?
what problems does low TGH cause?
which of the two tunes solves these problems?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:39 pm

@beccadmgirl: Eris comes with her swords attached to her, while you can choose if you want to use her magatama leaving her with 60 capa (someone verify if this is true in case i am wrong) or not, so you are not counting with that, but force you to use the great capa

Someone already pointed out and i fixed it (send all tunes to conversion weapons), the eternal from the hand its not necesary thanks to the info from Udon, so you got more to do what you want

Beside that you can always add a pepen for extra slots, also paralize for the parasol to shoot down airs

@ Winty: low TGH means you turn into airs meal

I will not be able to use cosmicalc or log in the game, and i need to do an experiment, could someone see if not using magatama can let Sakura to use other weapon in AM 2 after mode change?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:15 pm

low TGH causes 2 problems:
1. you take increased damage from multi-hit weapons and repeated hits
2. you get stunned more often and harder

neither of these apply strictly to airs.

both clearance and CV will activate often at low TGH due to problem 2.
Both clearance and CV will also give you all-guard, partially negating problem 1 when they activate.
CV will prevent you from being stunned, solving problem 2.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:54 am

Power Build
>16 ex tune ups....

The maximum per build is 10.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
Hello guys, i choosed to open this topic to decide what builds can be used on Sakura even before getting her, this might help you decide to use her or use her as a trophy (which i know most of you will do after telling everything i know about her)

Personal build

First Conversion weapon its sword, third its spear, dual spike since it does not have cost will be used as a shield, chivalry bit (for those who have it) can be used instead till you dont have more

Spoiler:

Last Edit: By remembering what i learned from you guys (and i never applyied) i could squeeze all the Tec and Fly to turn them into the ultimate builds i will ever make for this character

Power Build

It will be most likely a strong glass cannon, and i asume the max stat its 40

Spoiler:

Speedster (Hit and run) build, its the reverse of the power tunes, 40 to speed and 25 to power

Balance Build, you will most likely want the best of both so here you go

Spoiler:

I laugh so hard reading your Sakura builds I wonder what you think of them today did you actually do these builds for real in your sakura when you got her? do you still have her? I want to fight this monster from the pits of hell. Also I saw you other topic about the original skin files of Sakura but they don't appear anymore can you post them again i want them pls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Nice job replying to a fucking 2 year old post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Guide for Sakura   Pre Guide for Sakura Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Guide for Sakura
Page 1 of 1