Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stage Editor - Removing limits?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

Stage Editor - Removing limits? Empty
PostSubject: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 am

Hello guys~
Might be a silly question here, but...

Did anyone of you try to "break" the limits that are in the Stage editor by hacking the numbers?..
I mean for example you only can place 10 light sources...
So I thought, as the Stage Editor is an offline program, there must be a way to hack that limit!
I myself tried to use ArtMoney, but I seem unable to find the right number, especially since I cant use the filter and it is a static value...
And CS for unknown reasons seems to have put in thousands and thousands of the same numbers for seemingly no reason, making it EXTREMELY hard to find what I'm looking for >.<...

So I wonder whether anyone of you tried that and had success... mhmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:15 am

Use cheat engine, since the editor isnt server based you can make hacked stages, though they'll lower your frames if you go overlimit on limited parts, maybe even crash.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:22 am

yeah I know that x3 tough parts wont cause that much lag (thats why 500 are allowed) light might cause more lag of course thats why just 10 are allowed, and objects are allways connected to triggers... but some more objects certainly wont hurt... hehe... ok ill try cheat engine, as art money doesnt serve me well >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:25 am

scan for 10, place one, next scan 9, find the value of the address and change it to 999
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:37 am

tried that, but doesnt work o.o.
scanned for 10, found 633456 results or something like this

placed 1 lightsouce and scanned for 9, found 51 results,

placed a second lightsource and scanned for 8... and with 0 results then O.o?.... *confuzzled*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:40 am

select all results and change them to 999, if not then it prob wont work, try doing it for powerspots
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:53 am

nope, it simply cant find it xD so weird... tried everything except the 1byte stuff, because there are like 300000 values in 1 byte stuff, being shown as 244 despite I searched for 500 xD. how weird..
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 am

*cough* disassembler *cough*
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 am

Aria wrote:
*cough* disassembler *cough*
I have no clue about that :'x and even if, I cant java
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:16 pm

also cant even disassemble java because there are only the 2 standart class files from java avaiable in the standart library that most java programs have Mad
no clue where cs put everything in xD
wwww
but I wish I could simply edit it with the cheat engine, sigh...
whenever I just select and edit everything that has the wished number in it, the program either freezes and flashes or it just closes itself xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stage Editor - Removing limits?   Stage Editor - Removing limits? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stage Editor - Removing limits?
Page 1 of 1