Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

umbrella railgun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
overlords132
overlords132

Male Posts : 49

umbrella railgun Empty
PostSubject: umbrella railgun   umbrella railgun EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:58 am

I am building my own air robot with cyclenn BD cause it has a wp bit. It is almost done and tuned up but just 1 thing. Since i haven't put any main weapon to it i want to umbrella railgun. But i don't know what to tune it. Should i tune it's ammo,force,range or speed? I used airforce on the 1st slot. But i don't know what to put in the 2 and 3 slot. Since i was an air, i ussualy attacked land or arts and rarely air cause they are hard to kill. So help?
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

umbrella railgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: umbrella railgun   umbrella railgun EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:15 am

more ammo. hi supply or great supply

speed, ranges and forces is enought no more need to tune.
but if you still not satisfied tune more speed, but that umbrella already have insane speed and ranges.

Last edited by Cobra76 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

umbrella railgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: umbrella railgun   umbrella railgun EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:30 pm

As an improved railgun that it is, does it even needs tunes?
It actually doesn't! Very Happy

Only tune if you have free capa for it, when it comes to parasol, you can leave the WP tunes for later.

And this is when the parasol becomes really dumb. Beam Pump zooka would probably fit the build, but since the parasol is all types (except sup) and wasn't balanced for such use, it can net high damage scores and outclass previous air weapons that are even more cost expensive than the parasol.
Poor old weapons being outclassed by CS's stupidity.

Airs can be a lot easier to kill if you have the right carts. For example, hop instead of chasing them. It will make it so it's easier to hit them.

If you are balancing the stats for the bit and don't want to do more stat tunes, a force tune will help you to make it deal a bit more of damage.

Also, tuning ammo is dumb, even more on that bot. You will run out of bit charge ammo before or about the same time as the parasol, tuning ammo will only consume cost that could be used to make the bits and the parasol damage better.

Anyway, see if you really need to tune the parasol, and if you need to tune something on it, you will know what it is by then.
Parasol is good enough to make it so you don't really follow guidelines, you just get what you actually need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

umbrella railgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: umbrella railgun   umbrella railgun Empty

Back to top Go down

umbrella railgun
Page 1 of 1