Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+73
LazFlamme
darkomen
Halexander
MrCake
mechaRev
kimiyosis
Kuzuha
Prior
udon-GE
milk
zeando
Solryu
TrieDaEsprit
Ryu Haruse
Toilet-Flusher
KidGlitch
kyarashotgun
CCoRS
KoumakanScarlet
dsp
EscButton
Shai
Frizz
Kobrakai
Sladezero
Trill
Shance
Poppet
Nfi
Rhyadel
Astral_Dono
Miko Miko Spark
CapeMike
Leriel
That_Wiesel_Guy
exoakutsu
nzlk
Yokura
Gerrion
eVe Heart
rei_hunter
Samui
Silvershine
koi
ppxeno
zerocl
beccadmgirl
MagicPotatoplz
XiaoFu
Incendium
Wah~Sugoi
Kurt
BARILLIAN
Aria
lReisenl
Seeker of Power
Eijyaw
fggt
Stickboy
;)OwneD)
Demonbane
Wisp
Akhenderson
Fireflywater
SuperNova.pt
Magna.Zero
+RedCobra+
colfenor1337
Winty
AnTi90d
God is a Cat Girl
Zwiebel Force
Koiro
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:37 am

BARILLIAN wrote:
exrumia vs. psyguns
Spoiler:
note to the ivis and perse that tried to drop on me while i was tunneling him: both of you are faggots
Wat? Lily skirt rly buffed.

Spoiler:

+ try Lily vs some reshas, only GhayPlan can run away with some hp...
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 am

Not so much a buff as an update. Still would have preferred ammo increase.

Also, while we're showing off Lily scores:
shoot hikaru, acquire score:
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:53 am

+ 4 high stun psygun bullets at once, 9 force each.
+ low int.
+ psy bullet that can change to every direction, depends on how its target moves. (note, psy does not homing)
Because of that, even with low speed, lily skirt's core psy can really catch and bully any kind of target in a certain (short) distance. If the target at a further distance, even within its 350 range, and are moving far away, psy bullets cant catch them up.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:59 am

BARILLIAN wrote:
Not so much a buff as an update. Still would have preferred ammo increase.

Also, while we're showing off Lily scores:
shoot hikaru, acquire score:
Yep, i use rt ammo supply from garage, same as with Regina >.<

Flapfags for Lily main targets, coz thay fly not so high as EVE or FC, and psygun hit'em and stun very easy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm

I use my first Lily Rain Le Reve with dual Psycho Formula AMJs. I dun need /A type items for her (not like I don't stack them whenever available with UC :> ).
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Kurt wrote:

Yep, i use rt ammo supply from garage, same as with Regina >.<
You know nothing about playing Lily, do you? If I had started with a Shell Supply, I'd have long used it before the end of the match, Fluene or not. Besides, if I used Garage items, I'd probably go for Hypershot.

But if you want something else, here, be my guest.
Spoiler:
Kurt wrote:
Flapfags for Lily main targets, coz thay fly not so high as EVE or FC, and psygun hit'em and stun very easy Twisted Evil
If by Flapjack you mean Ilgryps, then sure. But no, you should hunt Eves and FCs because these guys tend to be unrepentant faggots who ought to get their comeuppance. Ultimaz is a prime Lily target because he flies in straight lines like the idiot he is.

P.S. That "Regina" is a Fluene, if you haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:25 pm

BARILLIAN wrote:

You know nothing about playing Lily, do you?
Um, nope, last time whan i use my Lilys, i think before first TBG, MBG, AG gara, and then nobody use her with psyguns only, handybaz+flacbaz+moving burst+float dash build, cos as i say, psyguns was useless.

PS: I mean, whan i use Regina i use /A items too, coz sometime havent time to farm ammo supply items.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Moving Burst Lily builds aren't very good because there are about 20 bots that can do the same thing for less cost and better utility. If you don't want to use her psyguns, you shouldn't use her at all.

Her psyguns were always pretty good at hitting hoppers and the like. Their only problem is that they have no ammo at all.
Kurt wrote:
BARILLIAN wrote:

You know nothing about playing Lily, do you?
Um, nope
You aren't doing anything to convince me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Hmm did reve get released before sugoi gara >"<
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Huge.Dick wrote:
Hmm did reve get released before sugoi gara >"<
Yes. About five months before.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Meh took me long enuff to find the update page
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/5107
Yes Le Reve first released in May 2011 so she actually appeared after SUGOI gara.

Fkt i missed the election deadline :v Didnt notice it when ryuuna ask me to vote for melfi :v Still 300 left.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:24 pm

tggt wrote:
The chart says Natasha is a "heavy equipment knight". Lets just hope she's a defensive tanker instead of another hurrdurr melee.
Natasha look like she using the Gunlance from Monster Hunter
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Huge.Dick wrote:
Meh took me long enuff to find the update page
Yes Le Reve first released in May 2011 so she actually appeared after SUGOI gara.

Thx, anyway, after release Le Rave haven't so op skirt as now, i roll her, but she was same as normal Lily, just some more dmg from blast psygun for airs. Never seen 50-70 dmg from clear psyguns as now she deal + mad homing ability of shots.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Huge.Dick wrote:
Huh, JPCB release list says otherwise. Renny Acro and Lily Reve on 01/01/11, Aquila Girl and crew on 21/04/11.
Kurt wrote:
Thx, anyway, after release Le Rave haven't so op skirt as now, i roll her, but she was same as normal Lily, just some more dmg from blast psygun for airs. Never seen 50-70 dmg from clear psyguns as now she deal + mad homing ability of shots.
Alright I was refraining from calling you retarded because English aside you seem like a decent guy.

But you're kind of tempting me here.

Last edited by BARILLIAN on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Kurt wrote:

wait the minute, did i miss something here ?

lily rain got buffed ?
is that true ?
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Remember folks, if you're talking to a fag that has no friends (EX: Exrumia) they tend to be talking to themselves incoherently!

Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 pm

XiaoFu wrote:
Remember folks, if you're talking to a fag that has no friends (EX: Exrumia) they tend to be talking to themselves incoherently!
Hey now, don't attack people indiscriminately. I only call him dumb when he's being dumb.

And no, Lily Rain didn't get buffed. ExRumia is just experiencing withdrawal symptoms because he's been using something that isn't Resha.

But there might have been some slight change to psyguns after Bikini Garapon. Noticed that psyguns, Lily's or otherwise, curved slightly differently after it, but that might've been just me.

Anyway, the point stands that Lily Reve was excellent anti-air since the day she was released, and is only held back because of a severe lack of ammo.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 pm

XiaoFu wrote:

but using Resha and not having friends are two totally different things... exRumia's a nice poepl ; _ ;

edit:

BARILLIAN wrote:
Anyway, the point stands that Lily Reve was excellent anti-air since the day she was released, and is only held back because of a severe lack of ammo.
she is also held back by being in garapon
therefore i do not have her which makes her useless!
but she is a pain to deal with (at least when you're using her) but I'm the worst air player ever so I can hardly dodge anything anyway "orz

Last edited by MagicPotatoplz on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 pm

BARILLIAN wrote:
Huge.Dick wrote:
Huh, JPCB release list says otherwise. Renny Acro and Lily Reve on 01/01/11, Aquila Girl and crew on 21/04/11.
that is original renny lop from the lop gara, not renny lop ACRO from royal garapon.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Well okay I have no eyes and think Patty is Lily Rain.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:24 pm

No need to debate more about that. Just leave it as how it be.
Also, i dont attack rumia indiscriminately but honestly he's being dumb most of times bounce
Edit
Except when he playing healer.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Huge.Dick wrote:

Except when he playing healer.
Momma Rumia to the rescue! #em3 

Astra said something like psy guns have gotten sorta better. Maybe they changed the way they move? Idk. I always liked Le Reve's skirt, as mentioned before I really like her woth psycho Formla AMJs, but her capa is so low :V

@Topic: got accused of "veteran stacking" after rejoining a room (my team had 5 ppl in it, bravo had 3, I almost always rejoin in such cases).

>Me
>Veteran
Not sure if I should feel flattered o -o"
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:05 pm

you're a crown now
new players only see that
they are new players they don't know cb history
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Himmel-chan need more huggu
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:55 pm

I wouldn't have been as surprised if that statement wouldn't have come from a nova rank (the Star Rank with the many spikes I think it's 30+ or such).

Maybe I shold make a new acc for a more proper rank-symbol ö.ö
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next