Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+73
LazFlamme
darkomen
Halexander
MrCake
mechaRev
kimiyosis
Kuzuha
Prior
udon-GE
milk
zeando
Solryu
TrieDaEsprit
Ryu Haruse
Toilet-Flusher
KidGlitch
kyarashotgun
CCoRS
KoumakanScarlet
dsp
EscButton
Shai
Frizz
Kobrakai
Sladezero
Trill
Shance
Poppet
Nfi
Rhyadel
Astral_Dono
Miko Miko Spark
CapeMike
Leriel
That_Wiesel_Guy
exoakutsu
nzlk
Yokura
Gerrion
eVe Heart
rei_hunter
Samui
Silvershine
koi
ppxeno
zerocl
beccadmgirl
MagicPotatoplz
XiaoFu
Incendium
Wah~Sugoi
Kurt
BARILLIAN
Aria
lReisenl
Seeker of Power
Eijyaw
fggt
Stickboy
;)OwneD)
Demonbane
Wisp
Akhenderson
Fireflywater
SuperNova.pt
Magna.Zero
+RedCobra+
colfenor1337
Winty
AnTi90d
God is a Cat Girl
Zwiebel Force
Koiro
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:30 pm

eVe Heart wrote:
today i 1x ed weekly
and I got a gold ball.
Inside, was Thoarla.
I ouka ed her and laughed like a maniac.
wow
so dark
many edgy
such troll
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:55 pm

I was hoping for Natascha

Spoiler:

at least a gold ball in 1x roll
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Shai wrote:
Sylvia... Sylvia everywhere. ; _ ;
sry i got silvia in weekly garapon 1x roll only.

and i want to say thank you to god for this amazing week.

Last edited by Cobra76 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 pm

AnTi90d wrote:
galaxina wrote:
Check this out. That epic winged mech there, believe it or not, is a Garulabird build.

Spoiler:

I never thought a custom Garulabird build could look this awesome, until now. Not to mention, he told me that it also works rather well in combat too!
That is one FAT flying chicken.
You mean PHAT. That thing looks completely badass. Anybody know what the parts are?
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
AnTi90d wrote:
galaxina wrote:
Check this out. That epic winged mech there, believe it or not, is a Garulabird build.

Spoiler:

I never thought a custom Garulabird build could look this awesome, until now. Not to mention, he told me that it also works rather well in combat too!
That is one FAT flying chicken.
You mean PHAT. That thing looks completely badass. Anybody know what the parts are?
remove garula rakta HDJ + 2 giganbert arm & sledge heim legs ? .
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Don't ask me. I haven't been able to log in almost a month.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:07 pm

I was going to tune Diana, but fuck that, there's plenty of lnds to kill now, gotta get on my Shana/Illumis/Eve.
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Tried soloing berz, now I need to make an alphag o 3o
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:42 pm

1x

Spoiler:

Guess i can slap on some machinlet arms
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 pm

A lot of you people seem to be getting gold on your first 1x rolls for this weekly. I know I did. I got a Sylvia instead of the Glanz I wanted.
If this Sylvia is as stupidly powerful as I hear she is, then I might have to throw her in the sub garage for questing only like I did with the wing girls.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Seeker of Power wrote:
A lot of you people seem to be getting gold on your first 1x rolls for this weekly. I know I did. I got a Sylvia instead of the Glanz I wanted.
If this Sylvia is as stupidly powerful as I hear she is, then I might have to throw her in the sub garage for questing only like I did with the wing girls.
She is. I used her when I barely played the game for like 3 wks (And didn't know of her brokeness.).

I got top 10 on most matches, and she wasn't even tuned.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 am

Seeker of Power wrote:
Sylvia is op as shit shes worse then glanz imo.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:17 am

glanz is one of those things like the original air eve - she requires some serious tuning to work well. She needs a lot in the way of stats and she needs HP to work as a melee, and she lacks the capacity for both. To maximize her potential, and to make her even REMOTELY good, you NEED to ex tune her.

The build where you just use her standard melee combo used to be REALLY good - until the GV nerf made it not as good. It's still super strong.

The build where you use a step booster and combo into her dashing attack(which has insane stunrate when used like this) is also very strong and super annoying.

Sylvia is just a wide-AoE crowd diver. Glanz can destroy crowds with her improved chilvary slash, and her normal attacks are wide enough to make her effective against crowds. She can use status tunes if she wants(but has a hard time with capacity) since her combo is still decent.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE ABOUT HER IS THAT SHE GETS THE QUICK RECOVERY CART WHICH IS BROKEN ON MELEE.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 am

Winty wrote:
glanz is one of those things like the original air eve - she requires some serious tuning to work well. She needs a lot in the way of stats and she needs HP to work as a melee, and she lacks the capacity for both. To maximize her potential, and to make her even REMOTELY good, you NEED to ex tune her.

The build where you just use her standard melee combo used to be REALLY good - until the GV nerf made it not as good. It's still super strong.

The build where you use a step booster and combo into her dashing attack(which has insane stunrate when used like this) is also very strong and super annoying.

Sylvia is just a wide-AoE crowd diver. Glanz can destroy crowds with her improved chilvary slash, and her normal attacks are wide enough to make her effective against crowds. She can use status tunes if she wants(but has a hard time with capacity) since her combo is still decent.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE ABOUT HER IS THAT SHE GETS THE QUICK RECOVERY CART WHICH IS BROKEN ON MELEE.
glanz capa is ok :O.i calced a build with 611 hp orange tier br fast recovery 2x cv.no wep tunes or special bs tho.but glanz is one of those melees that don't require wp tunes.anywyas im supa jello of your glanz ive rolled like 160$ about trying to get her -.-
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 am

i don't have a glanz I just use kobrakai's sometimes
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:10 am

well hopefully ill get the glanz from weekly,question about step bs glanz it they usually run 3x g graps and assault dive bs? what else is different about the step bs glanz?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:11 am

yeah it's triple great grappler and brave drive. You just repeatedly stun people with it. That's about it, nothing really special. Less mobility is needed since you have a lot of range.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:19 am

uhmmmmmm so probably no cv and theyd run a lower tier of br,something like yellow or green?and have less hp?think I heard from somewhere if u go with step u can hit up to 200 with her not sure if true.
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:38 am

@Koi and Winkyface
I guess I'll be saving my tune-up resources for something else.

@Winty
Sounds very tempting. Hopefully I'll get 2 Glanz to get the best of both worlds. Man, I want Glanz so much. I have builds ready in anticipation, and I even saved my mats, harmonics, and protectors for her.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:47 am

u should tune Sylvia shesjust as good :3.there playstyle is similar.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:50 am

;)OwneD) wrote:
u should tune Sylvia shesjust as good :3.there playstyle is similar.
No don't do this man.
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:00 am

No worries there because Elisalotte is my perfect waifu.
I like her as much as I like Kuten and Regina.
I like it whenever I see people use those 3 in arena, and I feel some sort of connection those players.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:08 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 4h2r8
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:27 am

Spoiler:

i dont know why, but i can't stop laughing lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Solryu

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:46 am

;)OwneD) wrote:
Seeker of Power wrote:
Sylvia is op as shit shes worse then glanz imo.
+1
I have 2 of them at low cost level 3 that I'd spam after 1 died. So much fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next