Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defender of Texel (Android/Iphone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Defender of Texel (Android/Iphone) Empty
PostSubject: Defender of Texel (Android/Iphone)   Defender of Texel (Android/Iphone) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:56 am

i was looking for some random android games and i found this game a month ago, its a game that feels like Pokemon (huge unit selection and evolutions), Shin Megami (Mythical creatures and heroes), and Minecraft/CubeWorld (only as backgrounds X:)

its a sorta like other online card games in mobile phones but it has moving sprites and animations which is really good.

They host different kinds of events every week and they always release 3-6 new units every week... and the best part is this game isnt a total cash d*ck, they give you a chance to get the "materials" during events to "craft" a couple Epic Units if you work hard enough, and free trading(only above Class-30) so yeah... theres a trading economy here ._.

Ive only played about a month and i got pimp'd without paying a single cent, having 2 account helps cuz if you keep spamming events u can gain double the Epics and you can use it or trade it away for a different Epic or Energy Rechargers

Btw if you guys want to play you might want to read a guide here:
http://defenderoftexel.wikia.com/wiki/New_Player_Guide

also if your playing for free u might need to invite 10 people a week, cuz inviting 10 people in different phones can give you large amounts of energy rechargers, tons of free silver "garapon" rolls, and 1 weekly Epic.... if your android device is rooted, you can just find an app that can change the device ID and spam alt invites, its worth it.

so yeah :3
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1

Defender of Texel (Android/Iphone)
Page 1 of 1