Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, squishy lnd target here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sti
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, squishy lnd target here Empty
PostSubject: Hi, squishy lnd target here   Hi, squishy lnd target here EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Been playing this game for over a year now I think, mostly as a long-range ART who mostly uses railguns. Thought I'd finally get around to signing up instead of just stalking the forums from a distance. Main bots right now are my Genbura (acht sabien lg, destructor head with 6tec, blast railgun, some other stuff), and my saggi max 1 (inbuilt railgun, has 38 tec now, testing out rosario shield thingy). I also always have an air in my commando when things get a bit too slashy for my liking, switching between Thoarla with curve lightning gun and izumi with powered laser mod.

I'll be checking here now and then for update notes and to see what other people have in terms of builds and tips.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Hi, squishy lnd target here   Hi, squishy lnd target here EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Welcome to CBFF. What union are you?
Back to top Go down
Sti
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Hi, squishy lnd target here   Hi, squishy lnd target here EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Wiz. Actual ign is Sti_Jo_Lew btw.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Hi, squishy lnd target here   Hi, squishy lnd target here EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Ah... I'm in DOS. What rank are you?
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Hi, squishy lnd target here   Hi, squishy lnd target here EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am

some how kidGlith looks like want too kill something as i do......

btw welcome....

Last edited by Cobra76 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Hi, squishy lnd target here   Hi, squishy lnd target here EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Why hello there. I'm Zwiebel Force, aka Himmel, aka the dumbest shit you can meet! #em3 

I'm a WIZ player if that matters, people say I'm a nice guy, but that doesn't keep me from using awkward units and builds, I hope you don't mind me doing hot decoy action <3

Welcome to CB and the FanForum and have fun!
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Hi, squishy lnd target here   Hi, squishy lnd target here EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

I'm a WIZ player if that matters, people say I'm a nice guy, but that doesn't keep me from using awkward units and builds, I hope you don't mind me doing hot decoy action <3

Himmel's now apparently stealing my new found hobby Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, squishy lnd target here   Hi, squishy lnd target here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, squishy lnd target here
Page 1 of 1