Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
texasred

Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3   Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:38 am

So I've got some ideas for Connie's backstory. Just want to hear your opinions about that. If it's good (enough), I'll go on and make the backstory. I'm asking this becoz what's in my mind (often) make no sense lol. Anyway, here are the ideas :

1. Connie's background. According to my mind, Connie's a sheriff.. Which means, "a daughter of a sheriff" will be mainstream. What if I make her into a daughter of a bandit first? "Then what about "being a sheriff""? That will change :3

2. "Love" and "Peace". A part in the story must have some happenings that makes Connie name her pistols "Love" and "Peace". Well, those names are too mainstream though, but I think it's obvious that the story should explain why she named her pistols like that.

3. Tomboy? Well, since she wears that kind *points at her outfit* of outfit... isn't it too tomboy? I mean, let's take a look at Eris or Ivis. Even Eris and Ivis is more girly than Connie. And among all clothes that're available in the wild west era, why that manly outfit? why not some kind of dress? (although the outfit has been modified to be girly enough for Connie, but i think it's still tomboy)

You guys got any (serious) ideas? if yes, pls share some :3. If not, try to share your opinion about my ideas Smile

Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3   Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:53 pm

It would be interesting to see some Connie fan-anything, be it art, fiction, whatever. But, realistically, the Connie fanclub isn't particularly big, and you'd have a limited audience. In the end, do what you think is best. If it's good, you'll figure it out pretty quickly. If it's not, at least you did something unique.
Back to top Go down
kosolax
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3   Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:50 am

About that, it's true that Connie's fanclub is rather small... But the idea is good, and I like it. Here I go.

1.Hmmm ... I have always liked the idea of redemption. And it attracts me more than "I've always been a sheriff" that have many other robots ("Coming from the XXXX dimension after years/centuries/etc, he/she seeks YYYY now in the Cosmic Ark"). Maybe she was a good-hearted bandit, like Robin Hood. Good point, and can come up with some ideas too.

2.What about this? Initially, Connie only had one pistol. She encountered someone she fell in love (she looks young, think about how some schoolgirls "fall in love" with a teacher, maybe another young bandit, or a mentor), thus naming the pistol "Love". Then, one day, that "love" betrays her (a backstab, maybe a debate about something... Many possible ideas), and she must defeat him/her, so his/her plan (something diabolical and cruel, that threatens innocents) do not succeed, using a second pistol to afford it. After that, she decides to fight for peace and justice, thus naming her second weapon "Peace".

3.Personally, I like the overall look she has. Have you seen "The Quick and the Dead"? That's it. Or think of Soul Eater's Thompson Sisters.

Really interesting. I hope more ideas will come.
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3   Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 am

Thanks for the idea kosolax xD..

I think your 2nd idea is very good, but it didn't even cross in my mind when I started this topic lol. I'll think of a plot consists of it. Still dunno if it's gonna be a short or a long one though, depends on my mood and my dilligence xB
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3   Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:06 am

I hope you'll continue this project of yours can't wait for the results :3

I'm also a connie fan
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3   Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:34 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
I hope you'll continue this project of yours can't wait for the results :3

I'm also a connie fan
That's unlikely since he's been inactive for 2 months now.

Also Wisdom, you've been necro'ing a lot of threads lately, usually with OPs that are already gone from the forum. Can you please check when the last time someone logged in was next time before posting? I mean, you're doing okay posting related content but threads that don't have an OP won't last very long anymore anyways.

@topic though, I guess I could come up with a pretty interesting story myself. I'm a very good story writer. I could stay classy and make it Romeo & Juliet with a twist or come up with something completely original, I don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣 先輩
野獣 先輩

Female Posts : 3331

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3   Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm

@texasred wrote:
will be mainstream.
Wat Damn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3   Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Connie Sheriff's backstory, share your opinions :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com