Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara

Go down 
+16
Samui
fggt
homin
Magna.Zero
Koiro
Rhyadel
Poppet
CapeMike
God is a Cat Girl
Akhenderson
Gerrion
Eijyaw
Zwiebel Force
KoumakanScarlet
JinNJuice
Aria
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara Empty
PostSubject: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 am

Litia x Elcott Gara

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara Litiaxelcott

Say hello to the newest members of the Cosmic Ark: Elcott and Litia, in the Litia x Elcott Garapon! Litia is a well known weapon collector, and protector of the Demon Realm Temple, who is on the hunt to get back a stolen weapon! Elcott is also a weapon collector, and coincidentally has a brand new weapon to show off! Joining them in the garapon will be Katalina B.G. S and Dieranarcam, a new AXIS bot!

Two more manga loading screens have been added, be sure to keep an eye out for them!

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara Litaielcott7-25

The Litia x Elcott Garapon will be available until 8/22, so happy rolling!

------------------------------------------------------------

Summer Chance Campaign!

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara Summerchance

Welcome to the Summer Chance Campaign! For the next week, whenever players roll a Garapon with the 5x setting (160 Rt), they will automatically get a bonus item or part!

These settings do not apply for UC Garapons, and this only applies when rolling 5x at once on any Rt garapon. Check the prize list below to see the available bonus items!

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara USCBsummerchancelineup1

The Summer Chance Campaign will end on 8/1, so be sure to get your due!

Summer Angel Boxes Extension!

Summer Angel Boxes, which can be purchased using Summer Angel Coins, will be around for a little bit longer! These boxes contain nice gifts for any girl to If players give these boxes to the cute girls in bikinis hanging around in the resort area, the girls will give you something in return! For the full list of items, check out below!

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara 20130711USCB

The extension will last until 8/1!

Clan Fight System UPDATE

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara CLANFIGHTBANNER2

Clan Fight is a new game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Clan Fights scheduled for next month will be 7/6, 7/14, 7/20, and 7/28 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules, click here.

Weekly Garapon

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara Weekly7-25

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Bazaar!

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara Bazaar

We will be holding a Bazaar Event this Saturday (7/27) from 0:00 Server Time to 24:00 Server Time. Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Happy trading!

Other

- Quests have been shuffled.

- UC -> Rt and Star Coin shop have both been reset.

- Bug in which Estes BD's ESTES CHARGE and Luto Mikazuchi BD2's COUNTER would maintain their effect after their duration had ended has been fixed.

- Bug in which being hit by the Jikun Long Fan or certain of Tsukuyomi Mikoto's attacks while under the effect of Crimson Veil could cause an infinite Stun has been fixed.

- Bug in which the Kamui Staff line of weapons effects would not properly display has been fixed.

- Bug in which Mikoto's Dango Hair Accessory would display after the HD part had been destroyed has been fixed.

- Bug in which Katalina BG's LG parts would display unusual animation in the Customize screen has been fixed.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 am

Damnit, Vikkdurr. You invaded the Weekly gara. My eyes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 am

Well, I am rather excited about Dieranarcam. Not only is he a neat AXIS robot, but when in ship form, he turns into a Vehicle that another person can hop in! Not only that, but the other guy gets to pilot a turret that shoots Steal Boost rounds.

Finally, the return of Battle Vehicles! I was wondering when they'd be back, and not only have they returned, but they returned in a rather unique manner, as an AXIS robot who converts between a regular form and a Battle Vehicle form!
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:59 am

>Weekly Gara
>Muscle Victor

I'M COMING FOR YOU VICTOR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 am

Also, Cyllene looks promising. I heard that he's almost like an AIR Competitor to Lucca Decho, with similar pursuit bits and such.

Might give this Garapon a roll.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 am

KoumakanScarlet wrote:
>Weekly Gara
>Muscle Victor

I'M COMING FOR YOU VICTOR
3-way fun ih victor! *-*

But yeah, finally a Weekly I can roll again <3

It even has Ion Super cuTe! YEAH~!
Back to top Go down
Eijyaw
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eijyaw

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 am

Elcott.
She sucks.
End of story.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 am

I talked about Iop ST being a good candidate for the water gattling gun, and she shows up on the weekly. What a coincidence!

Also, my oppinion as for  silvers i won with this month's premium rt :

-> Ogreil's BD has all the necessary cartridges for a standard alpha art M hopper: Short Boost, Quick Land, Moving Burst, and even a few bonuses with Quick Boost and Broad Radar.

His LG offer 2 free stats and a BS slot, which makes it a good part, if you like robots that hover instead of running.

His HD also offers 2 free stats, and it resembles a Katana Max with a Cyclopes visor (from X-Men). Looks really awesome imo.

His AMs, taking stats and HP aside, offer two weapons for the cost of 85 capa. The railgun, while having a short range, fire 5 quick shots, and it can be tuned. The missiles though, can't be tuned, and they are fired at pairs in a similar firing mode as Toybox Girl's AM.

There are two major downsides with the AMs: First the weapon's positioning, with the railgun in the lower part and the missiles in the upper part, makes the AM suited to hit opponents below you with the railgun, and the missile suited for targets above you, in which both have good tracking on their position, but have much less accuracy when switching heights for each weapon's usage; still, using them in an alpha stryke on an opponent at the same height level as you will enable all weapons to hit the target. Second, using the railgun will cause a 3-second cooldown on all weapons, either when using just one railgun, or doing an alpha strike.

-> Cyleene's BD is really an Air version of Mialy's bit system. The BD's recharge will fill the bit bar by half, and you get 4 starting recharches, plus 4 for each EIW. You then use the BS to lock on and deploy the bits. The plasma rifles hit very fast, and if you master the bit power through the 20/20 setting, they could be deadly (this is untested though) The downsides are that you stay 2 seconds still while deploying the bits (and if you face arts have mastered the skill of hitting a FC while she deploy's her nova, you're toast), and you need to rely on LG with BS joints if you want to use a specific BS. On a side note, it's small fish-like shilhouette makes its hitbox quite small.

His AMs are optimal for S air builds, and his HD weapon is of average worth (could be improved with speed tunes, though).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

I'm rather pissed that they didn't make Summer Angel Coins sellable in this update. I wanted to buy a truckload of them this bazaar.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 am

Eijyaw wrote:
Elcott.
She sucks.
End of story.
What about her core? This teleportation stuff sounds pretty perky ö.ö
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Eijyaw wrote:
Elcott.
She sucks.
End of story.
What about her core? This teleportation stuff sounds pretty perky ö.ö
It's actually one of the most hilarious movement abilities in the game.
The only down side is that it has to charge first, but seeing as how it's not a sub weapon, it won't lock onto enemies for accidental rush down so it's versatile in terms of usage.
Not only that, but after activation, she HAS to go there, resulting in humorous things happening such as activating it, then going in a hurricane, or activating it, using your melee in the opposite direction, and then getting dragged to where you aimed your thing.
It's not a teleport by the way. It's like a grapple.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:04 am

Oh I see. That does sound hilarious indeed.
Back to top Go down
Eijyaw
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eijyaw

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 am

I have no idea what to do with her.
Her only good point so far is the Estesgun.
Though I'd realize her melee seems to work better-ish with her Slow turn Demon Wave.
Aiming is still a cunt.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:29 am

My friend rolled me lewd girl and the 2 silver that I wanted in a 5x.
I could stop rolling already but still want axis or the other girl. >_>
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 am

If you won the one you wanted the most, i suggest to save the rt for future garapons. At least that's what i did once i won Vestia in the Hero Garapon.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Haven't had a chance to look yet, but, aside from Lala in the Weekly, does either Gara have anything even remotely worth my time(almost exclusively a Support player)?

...not that I have any rt to use, anyway....  Sad
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Gerrion wrote:
If you won the one you wanted the most, i suggest to save the rt for future garapons. At least that's what i did once i won Vestia in the Hero Garapon.

Well, I still didn't check the update in game because I only got out of work just now, so I dunno which I want the most, but for now I want the blue girl and the axis as well.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:25 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Haven't had a chance to look yet, but, aside from Lala in the Weekly, does either Gara have anything even remotely worth my time(almost exclusively a Support player)?

Titancoil is a new Baltheon, but it's a Support Type.

So it can use a Repair Bit while it shields people. cheers

You can also put shock zooks on it and never die ever.
Back to top Go down
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rhyadel

Female Posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:10 pm

You also cant move ever either.

EDIT: Not sure what EIW does for the new sup bot except add ammo. Which starts with way too much ammo already.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Poppet wrote:
CapeMike wrote:

Titancoil is a new Baltheon, but it's a Support Type.

So it can use a Repair Bit while it shields people. cheers

You can also put shock zooks on it and never die ever.

Interesting...screenshots, anyone? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Here you go.

Spoiler:

You can make a shock zooka, L zooka barrier bot. If the capa allows that is so.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:51 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Here you go.

Spoiler:

You can make a shock zooka, L zooka barrier bot. If the capa allows that is so.

Oh, wow.... O_O;

...stupid lack of employment(again) keeping me from going all Frankenstein with that bot....
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 pm

What are the AMs like anyway? I think of rolling the gara for him, but nothing else in it really interests me :V
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
What are the AMs like anyway? I think of rolling the gara for him, but nothing else in it really interests me :V
They're shock lasers that don't shoot for very long, and have shock arm punches that cause shock.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 pm

So the lasers are like real lsers? Ugh you know like a Laser-laser? I think that pretty much busts him for me - Too bad I wanted to put them on a Rotten Lemures core for most shocking results!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara   07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara Empty

Back to top Go down

07/25/2013 What the hell are these "X"s these days? Gara
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next