Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

GOD! she is so HOT... for me)

Go down 
+9
;)OwneD)
Magna.Zero
Valkyrie
Koiro
beccadmgirl
AnTi90d
rei_hunter
Stickboy
Seial
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

GOD! she is so HOT... for me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD! she is so HOT... for me)   GOD! she is so HOT... for me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:09 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
So long as there are no nipples or visible crotches, it should be fine.
but i want tities
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

GOD! she is so HOT... for me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD! she is so HOT... for me)   GOD! she is so HOT... for me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

@AnTi90d wrote:
@priskern wrote:
valk for mod .-.

1,000 times hell no. We don't need mods that lock topics just because they were derailed. We just need mods that correct double postings, spoiler images that break frames and move topics to appropriate categories. (A useful staff member, Blead, logged in a bit ago and started tidying up the place. I tip my hat to him.) Lock was threatened, I renege my hat tip.

---
Spoiler:

There! TOPIC IS RERAILED. DROOL OVER THE SLUTTY NECROMANCER CHICK.

@blead wrote:
Thanks, but are you serious? ( ・_・)

Just because it goes out of the main topic doesn't mean it causes harm. With this, i agree. If it would go onto a flame war or another hurtfull outcome, then the lock would be needed.

2 more things also: One, blead deserves more than a hat tip, since he's also updating the Cosmic Calculator; Two, Perse has purple eyes, so that girl doesn't count.

On to topic, i look foward to the said skin. Wild things can be done while still in the safe zone, so there's no need to step the line and public nude stuff. There are other places for that.

@blead wrote:
I'm lazy and I deserve nothing okay.
Back to top Go down

GOD! she is so HOT... for me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com