Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

White Screen... help...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakynnan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Drakynnan

Female Posts : 4

White Screen... help... Empty
PostSubject: White Screen... help...   White Screen... help... EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 am

So as a long time returning player (literally in years), finally wanting to play the game once more, I come across this one glitch... both on my and my friends computer... but not on my old slooow one or my brother's.

Examples;
   My brother's menu screen:
o(^~^)o:

...And... well mine:
ugh...:

And just so you people know, I've been in game with this white glitch thing, and its enough to blind me...   Neutral

So far I've tried updating my graphics card, transferring the game files from his computer, a fresh reinstall again, scouring all over the internet, but I've turned up nothing...

Running: Windows 8 (HP Pavillion Desktop)
Specs:
- AMD APU A10-5700 CPU
- Radeon HD 7570 GPU
- 10 GB Ram

For now, until I find a solution to this, I'll sit here listening to all the game's awesome music and let the nostalgia flow...

EDIT:  Added more screenshots~

My bro's computer:
Yay Colour!:

Honestly, I think its a missing textures...
I don't even...:

I hope at least somebody, anybody, can find any means of a solution...

Last edited by Drakynnan on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more screenshots~)
Back to top Go down
Gunmanryu

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: White Screen... help...   White Screen... help... EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 am

you copy the game from your brother ?
usually it happen because copy paste the entire file not completed.
or
the installer corrupted.

try copy paste the game with empty flash drive.
Back to top Go down
Drakynnan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Drakynnan

PostSubject: Re: White Screen... help...   White Screen... help... EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Both times that I downloaded the setup, it was 726MB in size, and save for the screenshots, his game files were about the same size as mine. But that doesn't explain it fror my friend though, who has the same error. I'm sure the installer couldn't have corrupted thrice in a row last night... and work for my brother this morning... I'll try downloading it again though...
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: White Screen... help...   White Screen... help... EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:30 pm

try use your brother setup. or just copy paste the instaled game inside your brother computer.
Back to top Go down
Drakynnan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Drakynnan

PostSubject: Re: White Screen... help...   White Screen... help... EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Well, I'd already deleted his setup file earlier today, and copying his installation files is what I did... and another install from a fresh setup doesn't work either... most times it just seems like whenever I want to return to a game, it ends up either shut down or plain refusing to work for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Screen... help...   White Screen... help... Empty

Back to top Go down

White Screen... help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com