Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help with V. Fencer .w.

Go down 
+10
Yokura
Trill
Alathon
That_Wiesel_Guy
fggt
Wah~Sugoi
Axanael
Relict?
Halexander
E-102r
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
E-102r
E-102r

Male Posts : 49

Need Help with V. Fencer .w. Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Ok Ok, this is what i planned:

Spoiler:

What do you think about it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:02 pm

That is pretty low walk to have no dash carts or some sort of dash booster.  You should change out the non locked parts for 3s ones with better stats and consider getting s Laz for her legs, which add another booster slot.  More stats off the booster and more slots too.  Also, I don't think Vanguards usually take EIWs, they tend to suicide rush and outlive the charges.  Might look at doing grapplers on the sword instead.

Edit- I forgot Ritter Laz is shop now. For 30rt(with the current sale) you can get her legs and her booster with combos nicely with the sword.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:06 pm

I can't see why you want to use sentinel tunes. Not to mention high sentinel tunes are ineffective.

Since you're taking 2x EIW, you're trying to survive long enough for the core weapon to be used up before you die. Therefore you need more mobility to dart in and out of action, IMO. This isn't a suicidal 2x or 3x Great Grappler with 0x EIW build.

I don't like playing melee but this is what a sloppy first attempt based on your initial build yielded:

Spoiler:

Yeah, but no need to pigeon-hole someone. Some people take EIW.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Vanguards either take none or both EIWs, because you're either planning to fight and survive, in which case you can shell supply your Power Gain, or you stick with 2 charges.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:08 am

Whatever stats u wanna tune, but dont never speed tune with V.F's sword. Because PowerGain overrides all speed tune. That means u can either go solely for Range, or better, more common choice, Great Grappler x3.

EIW x2 is nice but make sure you can live after 1 or 2 power gain first.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 am

Huge.Dick wrote:
Whatever stats u wanna tune, but dont never speed tune with V.F's sword. Because PowerGain overrides all speed tune. That means u can either go solely for Range

It's proved to be wrong, months ago. And there's no other tune that increase range.
Back to top Go down
E-102r
E-102r

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Ok, I took your hints and got to this:

Spoiler:

not sure bout the short boost cart .w.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Prioritize mobility over strength. No point in hitting hard if you don't hit anything at all.
Spoiler:
If you have access to 3slot laz legs.

Spoiler:

Very half assed and could be easily improved, but proves the point I'm making.
Back to top Go down
E-102r
E-102r

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:53 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Prioritize mobility over strength. No point in hitting hard if you don't hit anything at all.
Spoiler:
If you have access to 3slot laz legs.

Spoiler:

Very half assed and could be easily improved, but proves the point I'm making.

so... like this is better? (getting more confuse after every reply scratch)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:56 pm

no high tanks, regular tank tunes are fine
no high toughs
If you're not going to do boost run, 36 walk
No great tunes unless they're ex
High run beta tunes are you friend if you have spare fly, use it until you reach 1 fly.
Dunk tec, you'll be fine without it

I'd also drop swift bs, as it's cost bloated (Unless you're making a build around the combo bonus damage).
Back to top Go down
E-102r
E-102r

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:21 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
no high tanks, regular tank tunes are fine
no high toughs
If you're not going to do boost run, 36 walk
No great tunes unless they're ex
High run beta tunes are you friend if you have spare fly, use it until you reach 1 fly.
Dunk tec, you'll be fine without it

I'd also drop swift bs, as it's cost bloated (Unless you're making a build around the combo bonus damage).

sooo... like this?

Spoiler:

God!It lost 130hp... Sad Lios 
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Spoiler:

I have literally given you 3 viable builds. If you still don't understand, I don't know what you want.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Take one of Wiesel's builds instead of attempting your own, since they're pretty much all you should need.

I could offer you one myself, but I doubt you have access to 3s Ouka LGs and a Jet Accel BS.
Back to top Go down
E-102r
E-102r

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Alathon wrote:
Take one of Wiesel's builds instead of attempting your own, since they're pretty much all you should need.

I could offer you one myself, but I doubt you have access to 3s Ouka LGs and a Jet Accel BS.

I don't have some of the parts for Wiesel's builds. ^^'
I'll try to get something close to them, but 1st i want to ask you guys about desse 2 builds made following a friends recomendations(30 STR, 30 WLK, 15 TGH and Boost Run).

This one uses Swift Jet BS for the Step Sword combo:

and this one does NOT use swift jet(all the parts can be obtained easily so anyone can build it):

Edit: by mistake i uploaded the 1st build twice. sorry ^^'' now i fixed it

Last edited by E-102r on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 pm

You really need to drop the high sentinels.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Spoiler:

or

Spoiler:

Get the 2s Lazflamme LG from Lazflamme in the store. She's like 15 RT
Back to top Go down
E-102r
E-102r

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:22 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
You really need to drop the high  sentinels.
but the HP bonus... X.X

huh? what? thats the only thing that is wrong on them?!
ok so what should i use instead? .w.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:30 pm

High Sentinels cost a fuckload of Rainbow Chips, are inefficient, and are really just overall not worth it if you can avoid it, same as High Tanks/Beasts/etcetera
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Think of it this way...
High sentinel is what, 40cost 2tgh 30hp?

Alternatively, you can do two Sentinal tunes. Which totals to (15cost 1tgh, 15hp)x2 = 30cost for 2tgh 30hp.

When you can do this, you should definitely. This goes for the wlk/str variations as well. if you have run/run/high sentinel. You should split it into run/tank/sentinel.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
E-102r
E-102r

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Ok no more High Sentinels now
Tell me which one do you prefer

"Step Sword" Model:

or "Easy to build" Fencer:

one thing: I can't rly handle the SWIFT jet.Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:58 pm

you really love to chew up rainbow chips don't you >.<
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Okay, I will tell you this: Your tough is fine, stop tuning it, get more walk. You want to go fast so you can get away. You seem to keep missing that point every time I post. Even if you have a large pool of hp, it doesn't mean shit if you're too slow to catch something. Plus, get a mobility cart, presumably assault step/sway.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:57 pm

For your StepSword....

Drop those WLK Tunes. Focus on STR. You can move like mad already with the Jet Accel BS.

Of course Swing Boosts work better with Axer ... but aye, V Fencer works too, long as you fight right and not just spam Jet Accel BS.

as for your 2nd Build, its decent. But really High Tough Alphas?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:09 am

It's not jet accel, it's swift.
Back to top Go down
E-102r
E-102r

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:19 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Okay, I will tell you this: Your tough is fine, stop tuning it, get more walk. You want to go fast so you can get away. You seem to keep missing that point every time I post. Even if you have a large pool of hp, it doesn't mean shit if you're too slow to catch something. Plus, get a mobility cart, presumably assault step/sway.

Ok, Ok, let me try again.
I have no idea on where to get assault step(and it probaly have a time limit like accele roll) so i'll use sway.

Step Sword:

Regular:

rei_hunter wrote:
For your StepSword....

Drop those WLK Tunes. Focus on STR. You can move like mad already with the Jet Accel BS.

Of course Swing Boosts work better with Axer ... but aye, V Fencer works too, long as you fight right and not just spam Jet Accel BS.

as for your 2nd Build, its decent. But really High Tough Alphas?

Ok.I'll try to make another step sword combo following your hint, but I still don't have sure if I'll use that booster or not. ^^''

EDIT: Here it is.Alot of offensive power but lost WLK:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Accidentally uploaded the Step Sword model twice...again:oops:
just fixed it.now V. Fencer A-03 is the step sword and B-03 is regular.

Last edited by E-102r on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with V. Fencer .w.   Need Help with V. Fencer .w. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help with V. Fencer .w.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com