Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strike Witches Akane PR

Go down 
+9
That_Wiesel_Guy
Shai
Koiro
NekoKeichi02
kingkazma22
ecs202023333
Atlaz
Seial
AlkaidStar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crossmirage
Newcomer
Newcomer
crossmirage

Female Posts : 10

Strike Witches Akane PR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike Witches Akane PR   Strike Witches Akane PR - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:30 am

galaxina wrote:
Shai wrote:
It's a fanservice anime, get over it galaxina.
NO IT FUCKING ISN'T. WHAT'S SO FANSERVICE ABOUT AN AERIAL SHOOTING BATTLE AGAINST AN ARMED GUNSHIP THAT'S BEEN INFECTED BY A BIOMECHANICAL PARASITIC ALIEN?!
You Might As Well Say That Star Fox is Fanservice then!

That's the other thing that annoys me. When I try to explain all this stuff about Strike Witches and why it isn't just what you think it is, but there is more to it, and you either don't pay attention to what I'm saying, or don't understand my point. It pisses me off so much.
Oh my god you're actually serious.

You're so adamant about claiming that a show - created and aggressively marketed as fanservice moe - is not fanservice moe.

Excuse me, my sides have lifted off.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Strike Witches Akane PR   Strike Witches Akane PR - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:04 pm

galaxina wrote:
Shai wrote:
It's a fanservice anime, get over it galaxina.
NO IT FUCKING ISN'T. WHAT'S SO FANSERVICE ABOUT AN AERIAL SHOOTING BATTLE AGAINST AN ARMED GUNSHIP THAT'S BEEN INFECTED BY A BIOMECHANICAL PARASITIC ALIEN?!
You Might As Well Say That Star Fox is Fanservice then!

That's the other thing that annoys me. When I try to explain all this stuff about Strike Witches and why it isn't just what you think it is, but there is more to it, and you either don't pay attention to what I'm saying, or don't understand my point. It pisses me off so much.
Galaxina, you're exhibiting one of the major flaws in our current society. Your exhibition of mindless rabid fangirl-ism is uncalled for and unnecessary. Blindly defending something because you don't want to accept the fact that which is clearly true is proof of such behavior. Everyone has covered all of the obvious points as to why Strike Witches is clearly and indisputably centered around fan-servicing. If you're unwilling to accept that, I advise you stop with the desperate attempts to protect your current beliefs and do a bit of self-analysis with a more opened mind. Being such a close-minded individual will only lead you to being another statistic as a tool of free advertisement that many industries are enjoying the benefit of. Instead of lashing out every time someone disagrees with you, try being a more intelligent person. Consider the argument and question your beliefs.

Until you can do that, no one will take you seriously.
Back to top Go down
Rukino-san
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Strike Witches Akane PR   Strike Witches Akane PR - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Can you share your akane skin? it looks cool and i wanna try it for my akane pr
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Strike Witches Akane PR   Strike Witches Akane PR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:54 am

*blinks*
... wow, i was absent for a looong time and ...
alright, ill post the link here later
poasted in new topic

cheers for necroing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strike Witches Akane PR   Strike Witches Akane PR - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strike Witches Akane PR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2