Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break for windows 8

Go down 
+10
Electriq
goku198
StickyKeys
Drakynnan
blead
Strykerr
Kuzuha
Zwiebel Force
ppxeno
Garmore
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garmore
Newcomer
Newcomer
Garmore

Male Posts : 6

Cosmic Break for windows 8 Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Does anyone knows if the game is compatible with windows 8?? for some reson, when I play it everything is horribly pixeled (other bots are white-colored, the floor is white, map cursors, aiming, explotions, shoots, etc is square-shaped

That's pretty strange, thought, games like DmC, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Rogue Legacy, DMO, Grand Chase, Elsword, League of Legends, all of them are running with not a single graphics problem
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 pm

I'm using windows 8
and i have no problems except sometimes it closes automatically when it enters loading screen after an arena match.
Back to top Go down
Garmore
Newcomer
Newcomer
Garmore

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:37 pm

that's weird, I'll try once again, I just hope this time it doesn't have that problem

thanks for the info anyway
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Maybe your memory setting is too big for your machine. Try to lower (note that you have to restart your client to change the memory setting).
Back to top Go down
Garmore
Newcomer
Newcomer
Garmore

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Already tried that, it still has the eye-damaging graphics x.x
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Have you updated your vidcard yet?
Back to top Go down
Garmore
Newcomer
Newcomer
Garmore

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:57 pm

im not really sure, im downloading AMD Driver from CB page

Notebook Display Driver for windows 8 should work (yup, playing on notebook)

EDIT: That wasn't the right one, which one of all the options is the right one to update it? D:
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:28 pm

this is the wrong section btw, just a heads up for future questions, put tech related questions in tech support
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:43 am

Moved.

Gameplay Questions/Discussions -> Tech Support.
Back to top Go down
Garmore
Newcomer
Newcomer
Garmore

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:34 am

oh, I didn't noticed, sorry for that :C

which option I must choose for ATI graphics controller? I can't figure it out by myself u.uU
Back to top Go down
Drakynnan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Drakynnan

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

Honestly sounds like you have the same problem as me... The dev team said they didn't support Windows 8 yet, yet it doesn't explain why my friend using Windows 7 has the same issue

EDIT: If you have Evolve, remove it, genius me had a genius moment and bam! It works again!
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 pm

He's how CB looks in my new ASUS running Windows 8

For Pic:

And all I did is copy paste CB's folder from a working PC.
Back to top Go down
goku198
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:10 am

I'm having a bazaar trouble. I can't sell the thing I want to sell: Maril March. Does anybody know how to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Electriq
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 pm

the client shuts down the moment I log in. ; - ;
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:51 am

Copy installation folder from a working PC and paste into win 8
Back to top Go down
Garmore
Newcomer
Newcomer
Garmore

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks Drakinnan ^^ It seems better now, It was Evolve all this time
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Just got a brand new Dell(yay!), with far more power than my previous refurb'd PC, and running Windows 8....

Got into the game and it ran beautifully for about 30 seconds, then abruptly closed itself out with no warning whatsoever...; presently have no option to copy/paste the folders from the refurb'd PC(partial HDD failure).

Not sure why it does that....  :\
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:25 am

Huge.Dick wrote:
Copy installation folder from a working PC and paste into win 8
No. This is how I noticed the graphics glitch and the auto-close issue. Reinstalling the game in Windows 8 didn't work either. Honestly, I don't think it's about the game, must be about the hardwares.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:06 am

or maybe it's the OS, new OSs usually have a huge list of incompatible programs
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:11 pm

@CapeMike wrote:
Just got a brand new Dell(yay!), with far more power than my previous refurb'd PC, and running Windows 8....

Got into the game and it ran beautifully for about 30 seconds, then abruptly closed itself out with no warning whatsoever...; presently have no option to copy/paste the folders from the refurb'd PC(partial HDD failure).

Not sure why it auto close, can you describe to me what happened in detail?

Anyway I did had a problem with the graphics in mine when I copy-pasted it, which was solved by installing the drivers in the cosmic break main site.

Here's my thread from the commu: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=550

Still not sure why GC drivers work without their devices.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:

Anyway I did had a problem with the graphics in mine when I copy-pasted it, which was solved by installing the drivers in the cosmic break main site.

Here's my thread from the commu: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=550

Just logged into the game as normal, and it looked and ran fantastic for 30 or so seconds, when it abruptly just closed out to Windows with no notice, warning, or message....  *shrug*
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:11 am

@CapeMike wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:

Just logged into the game as normal, and it looked and ran fantastic for 30 or so seconds, when it abruptly just closed out to Windows with no notice, warning, or message....  *shrug*
Could be graphics, dunno. That's actually really strange. Is everything in your new PC really up-to-date(the drivers espacially)?
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Try setting the game at its lowest possible setting, BTW, did you use the latest installer?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:

Could be graphics, dunno. That's actually really strange. Is everything in your new PC really up-to-date(the drivers espacially)?
The PC's not a week old, and I've been overseeing all of it's updates; Flash, Shockwave, Java, everything appears to be up to date, drivers, etc...; it's running Star Trek Online with hardly any effort, and I -know- that requires more horsepower than CB does....

I got the installer right off of CB's mainsite, so surely that's not the issue...visually, the game looked fantastic for the 30 or so seconds it ran....  :\
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 am

Is the Solo Mode working?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break for windows 8   Cosmic Break for windows 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break for windows 8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com