Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer Empty
PostSubject: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 pm

WHO IS THE HERO?
NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer 3rrbL

Astralyzer/Leon is an S sized land melee, whose main selling point is his on-demand Speed Buff and Crimson Veil (CV). The buff is called Acceleration and last only 3 seconds, making it useful for closing gaps and getting out of trouble. When Leon transforms into Astralyzer, he gains a STR based curve gun that shoots four fire balls, a kick that creates a ranged AoE that causes Gold Veil followed by a kick with large knockback, and a quick 4hit combo on his BD.

WHY WOULD I CHOOSE TO BE A HERO?

Because it’s cool.
But honestly, the reason you’d chose Astralyzer is for a low cost hit and run melee. Sure, there are other melees that do that, but they’re not A HERO.

HOW WILL MY HERO BECOME THE COSMIC SAVIOR?

Tuning Astralyzer is either annoying or really easy, depending how much effort you want to put into him. Most Astralyzer builds will have many spare slots, due to his capacity. With all capacity carts he gains 385 hp. Because of this, you’ll really want to EX tune or HP+Stat (Tank, Beast, or Sentinel are what you’ll want from the list of HP+Stat tunes though Sentinel is not recommended) tunes. He has a booster slot so you can put things like Tonosama BS, Jikun BS, Byakkou BS, Patty Lop BS, Shadow Master BS, Heavy Jaguar Arm BS, Jaguar Arm Bs, etcetera but I’d personally use Tonosama BS due its ease of access.

HEART OF THE CARTS

Boost run is a must. You’ll want to reach 38/1 boost run as it is orange tier. Stun Regain is also a must. More HP=META (words of wisdom by wintysama). Mobility cart is completely up to you. Assault Step is a very good choice for offensive forward movements and closing the gap quickly but loses the sideway dashes sway has for dodging maneuverability. Since it is an auxiliary cart, you will have 11 levels so to speak. It couples very well with Acceleration (Astralyzer’s on-demand Crimson Veil and Speed Boost. There is also a trick to it, but I will explain that in another section). Sway is also another good choice as it couples well with boost run and provides a good way of dodging and maneuverability. The only problem with sway is that the forward sway isn’t as strong anymore, making it less than desirable for closing gaps as quickly. AT LEAST ONE EIW (“Enhance Internal Weapon”, signified by a red colored cartridge in the Level Up screen) is necessary as it increases Astralyzer’s speed and range on his BD melee and increases the number of Accelerations he can use. Each EIW increases range of the melee by 10 and speed by 15. The first EIW increases the Acceleration by 4 and the second increases it by 3. Fast Recovery is an optional cart, but is a very, very helpful cart. If you can manage to fit it, I’d recommend you take it. It helps get out of status problems (Shock, Slow, Powerless, Slow Turn, Burning, Late Clock,, Severe Waste Booster , and dash Restrict are all you mainly will worry about. Charge Delay will give you issues if you need on demand buff as well, but it's les as negligible). Blast Guard is also an optional cart, but seeing as one of your main targets is ARTs, it’s definitely a useful cart.

HOW DO I STOP CRIME AND GET BITCHES?

Due to his cool down, Astralyzer should be played as a hit and run melee. Not very often does he get the chance to kill someone, due to not being able to handle crowds well, because as previously stated, the melee cool down. This is where the curve gun comes into play. The curve gun acts as constant pressure after you finish a combo, keeping up the damage for MASSIVE DEEPS (DPS) as well as, you know, a gun). The curve gun is STR based, so feel free to lower Tec without concern. Astralyzer’s main targets are unaware ARTs and certain SUPs (the ones who won’t butt-fuck you when they attack back). P.S., divekick is pretty shit. It's cool if you manage to hit a heal group with it, but it has a really bad tendency to track off BEHIND YOU or some RANDOM AS FUCK direction, so I wouldn't use it unless you're really really sure you'll hit the heal group. If you miss, they get to put pump you full of holes.

HIDDEN LEVEL 420 ASTRALYZER GAMEPLAY: HOOPS OF THE HERO SAGA: CHAPTER ONE: TRUE HERO MODE

Okay, since Acceleration is a buff, Rone Amabile is able to extend it. This means you can have long lasting Crimson Veil as well Speed Boost, activating TRUE HERO MODE. This is extremely helpful as he cannot get stunned out of his melee (which is complete ass because of the cool down) and you go at SUPER SANIC SPEEDS making you nearly untouchable.

CHAPTER 2 OF THE HOOPS OF THE HERO SAGA: LONG ASSAULT STEP

Assault step is a short jump dash forward. While you have Acceleration running, if you Assault Step as soon as it ends, Astralyzer flies slightly higher than a normal assault step and keeping momentum. This is a LEVEL 420 SECRET ADVANCE ESCAPE TECHNIQUE USED BY TRUE HEROES

I’m glad you wasted your time reading this guide because he’s not even that great of a bot. There are many other bots that do the same, but this is the only one who has a dick.

If you want to help me and add onto this, please tell me. I'm sure I've missed a lot of keypoints, so I'll try my best to add them to this.

I'm pretty sure barely anyone owns an Astralyzer anyways, so this guide is really pointless

Last edited by That_Wiesel_Guy on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:19 pm

He is the hero cb deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 pm

NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg6PJmGIHhbZoxv8CRCMEBbQVeU1OSVuSHe-dXv5oppR6qOijmgQ
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Very Kek
Very Kek

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:48 pm

NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer KamenRider555Faiz_7416
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4634

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 am

dis Rider Flashy Kick hero.

Fund it moar.!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 am

Why isn't he in Megay Gara anyway?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:58 am

Hero Gara ended like the week Mega Gara 4 was added.
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:04 am

As if the list of bots I want wasn't big enough.

By the way, I think it would be nice to have a side note about RT.Shop Leon, which lacks his transformation device and therefore can't fight crime as well.

Nor get bitches.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 am

probaly the most qualified analizer in cb to be makeing this :3.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:42 pm

About time someone made Astralyzer a topic. Now I can do this.

And now add Astralyzer with Trizelion.

Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

Female Posts : 3091

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 am

I should buy an Astralyzer.
...wait what? "He lost his transformation device"?
Well, sigh.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Shame ain't it. Can't get bitches nor kill em :c I can't see what he can do other than be a gimmicky shooter with a dick :S
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:
Shame ain't it.  Can't get bitches nor kill em :c  I can't see what he can do other than be a gimmicky shooter with a dick :S
If you say it it sounds like anything else would matter.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:31 am

Update
He has no cooldown now on his melee, but the last hit has a longer "post attack" animation, meaning he stays immobile longer than usual after the final hit.
Acceleration now lasts 5 seconds and has unlimited boost run. Meaning rone extend Astralyzer is even dumber.
Final kick is usable.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:36 am

Final kick is everything, only weaklings don't spam final kick.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:08 am

@LazFlamme wrote:
I should buy an Astralyzer.
...wait what? "He lost his transformation device"?
Well, sigh.
THIS^
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 am

Do I can become heroes nao? ;-;

NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer 8k0Ne
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 am

You are stepping forward on the path.

The imperishable road 
Of fighting for justice.

Was he your 3rd ticket or something?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:37 am

No. He was in the sub garage thrown in with all the other shit I could care less about.
I was bored so I looked at my other options for playing.

#em3
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:42 am

>you threw him in sub

Burn at the stake
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 pm

@Koiro wrote:
>you threw him in sub

Burn at the stake

Niglet, either you or rei or solo did it.
I just go with what's in my gayrage and don't even organize it (well enough)
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:36 am

I just got this guy from Thanks Ticket
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:38 am

A bit of it is outdated now. The melee is faster, the pause at the end of his combo is gone and acceleration has been extended (again) to 7 seconds and the core's force is 32.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:05 pm

still the fastest running land in this game btw & can use final Kick any time you want now since got buff.

you must love astralizer because you can get close to any art you want by accelerating your own speed.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:41 pm

"I'm accelerating" - astralyzer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer   NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer Empty

Back to top Go down

NO ZEROS ONLY HEROES – A Guide to Astralyzer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com