Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.

Go down 
+6
Magna.Zero
ngelicdark
Astral_Dono
Jukse
Axanael
darkomen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. Empty
PostSubject: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 pm

It's kind of a stupid idea, but imagine a pet gara! So, everyone can ride a majestic shana dragon. WEW! and it costs 30k uc for a 1 roll and 15k to do a 5 roll. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:23 pm

> 30K for 1 roll
> 15k for 5 roll

wat
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:42 pm

This is a fanforum. Suggestions should be made via tickets generated by the "Contact Us!" link in CB's official website.

For the record, though, this sounds like a very bland idea for a new gara.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
> 30K for 1 roll
> 15k for 5 roll

wat
My thought exactly. Your avatar is a perfect reaction.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Giant pets.....

What is this, Elsword? I find it ridiculous they released mounts/pets to begin with (they don't really do much but the latter is very useful) and now we want moes riding vehicles--

Oh wait. We kind of already have that o.o;;;; Although they're not cool and dragon shaped ;~; But we do actually have that kind of system in place (and buggy considering how many LGs they have to keep adding to make it compatible with the damn vehicle).
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm

I thought you are not Reaper64.

and like Jukse said, just send an e-mail via Contact Us button on the official website.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Pets would be pretty neat, though I don't think I'd like to see a dynamic like that actually effect gameplay if it ever happened. When it comes to riding things, like Shana's dragon, that would make a awesome riding bot like Mediball/XmasLaz/etc.

Jukse wrote:
This is a fanforum. Suggestions should be made via tickets generated by the "Contact Us!" link in CB's official website.
I'd just like to say this is the most baffling thing I've ever read. God forbid we be fans of a game and talk about it on a fan forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:45 pm

I like the idea of having Pets instead of Mates. There could be all kinds of pets and they could affect certain damage types, or the performance of our repair bits or something <3

But yeah just some plain old pet sounds boring. Given tat we're talking about CS I can actually imagine a new UC Gara with a pricelist tat features Wolfraid, Magfrit, Pushpaka, Grand Roi and a giant Kingyo-chan as vehicles or LGJs.
Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Embarassed  I don't think it has to be said, but I meant 15 for a 1 roll and 30k for a 5 roll. Embarassed

But the thing with the gara is that it would be a pet that you could attach and remove from bots that don't own pets already and they don't have any of the weapons,powers,ect., but they'd just be for looking badass while Flying around on a Dragon. Honestly, who in their sane mind wouldn't want a pet dragon,demon,ice puppeh, or a massive mech.
Back to top Go down
Durian
Durian

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:02 pm

darkomen wrote:
Embarassed  I don't think it has to be said, but I meant 15 for a 1 roll and 30k for a 5 roll. Embarassed

But the thing with the gara is that it would be a pet that you could attach and remove from bots that don't own pets already and they don't have any of the weapons,powers,ect., but they'd just be for looking badass while Flying around on a Dragon. Honestly, who in their sane mind wouldn't want a pet dragon,demon,ice puppeh, or a massive mech.

honestly, who in their sane mind would offer stuff they already sell (and get plenty money for already) mounts or items from distinct bots in a UC garapon when all of those bots and their distinct mounts are from an RT Garapon. how does one flip a profit if their player base is in the low 200's and they offer such a stupid idea. i'm sorry, if i'm being excessively mean but honestly.Neutral 
Back to top Go down
http://don-don.tumblr.com
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:58 pm

I said the gara would be purely for looks. Also, I mentioned they wouldn't have the powers of the pet that would be mounted upon. It's for looks and nothing more, nothing less. I just thought it would be cool for the people who can't afford charging money to be able to have a lot more fun when playing the game. I know it's kind of dumb, but I don't see why it's such a bad idea for CS to let players have more fun.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:14 am

I'm still waiting for CS-chan to turn Exroad, Nimbus and DX ROBO into girls. I guess Roi and Pushpaka can join in too.

Nevermind Monica and Eris, Great Roi is certainly the best robot to put into a maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:22 am

My mental eye sees this right no: a tall as fuck, L-Sized MAIDO carrying Diana on her shoulders! Unison modo will be entered trough hawd joorey kisses! OAO

Pushpaka gotta be some badass, male Dragoon or even the long awaited Valkyrie design we all deserve! D=
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Nah, it ought to be a bridal carry with a blushing Diana. If anyone's going to fill the suave all-girls high school onee-sama niche, it's Roi. All other robots look up to it as a role model, after all.

Kind of does illustrate how rich Diana is, though. Riding on Roi should be something like owning Bismarck as your personal yacht.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 pm

What is a Bismarck again...? scratch
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Capital warship of World War II Germany. Sunk without doing all that much, but at least it was a better use of war resources than these Russian airplane tanks and that 1,000-ton monstrosity of a Nazi landcruiser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.   A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update. Empty

Back to top Go down

A fun idea for a uc gara in the next update.
Page 1 of 1