Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+52
Seial
Shaftronics
HashiriyaR32
mechaRev
Nfi
Admin
rei_hunter
KidGlitch
Saitama
MilliaKagami
LazFlamme
darkomen
God is a Cat Girl
Wisp
Fireflywater
Alathon
CCoRS
Kuzuha
colfenor1337
Pooguri
AnTi90d
Leriel
KoumakanScarlet
Segawa
Gerrion
Ryu Haruse
Trill
Astral_Dono
Aurum_Sol
TrieDaEsprit
kyarashotgun
zerocl
Winty
resireth
fggt
Valkyrie
dragongx92
mixinixz
Akhenderson
That_Wiesel_Guy
LS3
Seraphcrim
Magna.Zero
Stickboy
boytitan2
Relict?
Electric
Koiro
Aria
Jukse
Zwiebel Force
Tuskin
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I went to drink my cup of water earlier today, and somehow it now had sprite in it. I was very saddened and I later figured out Dakota switched cups on me to see how I would react. #em5

I'll make sure he doesn't get to go outside tomorrow.

What's wrong with Sprite? I find it quite nice
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
I went to drink my cup of water earlier today, and somehow it now had sprite in it. I was very saddened and I later figured out Dakota switched cups on me to see how I would react. #em5

I was expecting water, not sprite.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:03 am

Heppy burfday Trill-sand.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:06 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

I was expecting water, not sprite.

Well, can't really argue with that

Trill a shit. Also happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Electric
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Electric

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:50 am

Koiro10 wrote:
Heppy burfday Trill-sand.

Happy Birfday Motalkshit AKA Trill AKA Kristina (WIZ)
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:02 am

so i have a brother. He's two years older than me, and his birthday is on december 26th. Since it would be rather silly to celebrate his birthday on that day, we tend to celebrate it at some point in the summer instead.

So today, my stepfather walks into my room and tells me that said celebration is happening today. in 20 minutes. and that he's really sorry because everyone forgot to inform me about this until that point.

I'm such a shut-in NEET that even my family forgets I exist. #swag #antisocial #anime

So i get my shoes on and we go out to this place called "the homeroom" which specializes in mac and cheese. And I mean this place is fucking serious about this stuff and my brother loves it - he's not the only one, this place was packed like god damn.

As a note if you ever go to a place that serves a bunch of mac and cheese dishes don't order mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs placed in it and potato chips on top because while it's fucking wonderful at first you eventually end up with a bunch of cheese-soaked potato chips which get really soggy are disgusting. Just go with the bacon mac and cheese instead.

EDIT: WAPPY BIRTHDAY TRILL-TAN
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:31 am

Winty wrote:
so i have a brother. He's two years older than me, and his birthday is on december 26th. Since it would be rather silly to celebrate his birthday on that day, we tend to celebrate it at some point in the summer instead.

So today, my stepfather walks into my room and tells me that said celebration is happening today. in 20 minutes. and that he's really sorry because everyone forgot to inform me about this until that point.

I'm such a shut-in NEET that even my family forgets I exist. #swag #antisocial #anime

So i get my shoes on and we go out to this place called "the homeroom" which specializes in mac and cheese. And I mean this place is fucking serious about this stuff and my brother loves it - he's not the only one, this place was packed like god damn.

As a note if you ever go to a place that serves a bunch of mac and cheese dishes don't order mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs placed in it and potato chips on top because while it's fucking wonderful at first you eventually end up with a bunch of cheese-soaked potato chips which get really soggy are disgusting. Just go with the bacon mac and cheese instead.

EDIT: WAPPY BIRTHDAY TRILL-TAN

>The Homeroom
>Only place is in ClappyCalifornia

;_;
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:16 am

Happy birthday, Turiru-tan~!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:40 am

Oooh! Happy birthday Trill! Good luck for the upcoming year in your life! cheers 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't epect Winty to live with his family somehow. I should stop assuming things ö.ö:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:30 pm

I just saw an advertisement for "bacon bowls". Bacon really is popular . _.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I just saw an advertisement for "bacon bowls". Bacon really is popular . _.
Must be the work of Epic Meal Time. Bacon is quite tasty. I don't eat it that much though, it's a bit too salty at times.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:55 pm

the grisaia no kajitsu translation patch was released a few days ago, so I'm all over that now.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Wtf Japan?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:00 pm

FINALLY GOT A NEW PHONE.

TIM TO NEVER USE IT EVER EXCEPT TO PLAY GAY SOCIAL CARD GAMES.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:34 am

As a shut-in, I have a lot of friends. Or rather, people I consider friends that probably don't see me in the same way. So I worry a lot about the status of said relationships.

There's this person I've known for a long time. Quite a few years. Only recently(in the past 14 months or so I guess) have I been talking with him more often. He introduced one of his own friends to our little group of people, which is totally fine. This loud, wacky, maybe slightly obnoxious teenaged girl who enjoyed drawing, LoL, and borderlands 2. And maybe some other things, but I mainly knew her for those things. Oh yeah, she would post on reddit. That kind of contributed to her being slightly obnoxious because she was one of "those" people, if you know what I mean.

So I playing this casual LoL match with a few people, including a friend from this circle that this girl was introduced too. And the person says to me, "Hey winty, did you hear that [girl's screenname] is dead?"

I said "Yeah, she hasn't been around for a few weeks."

and I was told, "No, I mean she's actually dead."

I'm told that this person had been struggling with depression for some time, and was just really good at hiding it. Because she seemed happy all the time.

I wish people would tell me things. I'm not really anybody to this person, but I struggled with this kind of thing in the past. I dunno, maybe it's incredibly arrogant of me to think that I would have been able to do anything to help with just words, but I wish I had at least been given the chance to make an attempt.
I completely understand the thought process of not wanting to subject others to your own problems, because a lot of times when it comes to the internet, people just don't care, or will make fun of you because they don't understand when you are being completely serious and need others to be serious. I feel that's a sad part of the internet. I take things INCREDIBLY laid back, so I guess I can be part of that problem, but I feel like when people do want to talk serious, I'm always ready for it.

I haven't had a chance to talk to the person who originally introduced this girl to our group since I learned this, and I'm unsure how to act about it when I do.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 am

If they knew in real life or had a close online relationship of some sort (I really don't know how to describe this any better, you know some people are actually very dear to each other, even though they never saw in real life for some reason), I'd express my honest condolences, if not, personally, I'd either stay quiet about it or actually tell them that I don't know what to say (you'll probably know what's better).

We had a suicide in a small online P&P I played a long time ago. Ever since then I try to look out for these little signs that are only recognizable after it is too late. I don't know. We can only try to avoid being mean to each other I guess. Of course this isn't always easy.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:26 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Fuck you
Snails are cute
I especially like how they mate <3

Maybe I watch too much Animal Planet though.
Oh wait that's a video on slugs. Still cute.

Your both gona love snails now Smile

Also OMG CUTE KITTENS AT THE MALL

Spoiler:

And finally good by slow ass internet getting 20mbs internet tomorrow =D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Didn't know BT loves cats. ._.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Fuck you
Snails are cute
I especially like how they mate <3

Maybe I watch too much Animal Planet though.
Oh wait that's a video on slugs. Still cute.

Your both gona love snails now Smile

Also OMG CUTE KITTENS AT THE MALL

Spoiler:

And finally good by slow ass internet getting 20mbs internet tomorrow =D

Spoiler:

Mfw BT said something was cute

2moe

Those cats are pretty cute. Too bad I don't think I wanna take care of a cat.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Magna.Zero wrote:
Didn't know BT loves cats. ._.

Because I love dogs and bacon so much more.Mainly my dog

Spoiler:

Also new steak sandwich place in the mall pretty good but expensive. That is about half my sandwhich left a little less.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:56 pm

By the way BoyTitan, have you seen those "Bacon Bowl" commercials? Seems weird if you ask me :v
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
By the way BoyTitan, have you seen those "Bacon Bowl" commercials? Seems weird if you ask me :v

Nope never seen one owo.

Anyways call my dog cute or he will eat your soul.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Nope never seen one owo.

This is the official advertisement for them, the one I saw on TV a few days ago:

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Nope never seen one owo.

This is the official advertisement for them, the one I saw on TV a few days ago:

That is worse than the grilled cheese burger which I have made before. It is 2 grill cheese sandwiches with a burger in between oh and bacon in the grilled cheese and burger. Come on America.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Lol, while I don't hate dogs, I don't find them cute. :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next