Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+52
Seial
Shaftronics
HashiriyaR32
mechaRev
Nfi
Admin
rei_hunter
KidGlitch
Saitama
MilliaKagami
LazFlamme
darkomen
God is a Cat Girl
Wisp
Fireflywater
Alathon
CCoRS
Kuzuha
colfenor1337
Pooguri
AnTi90d
Leriel
KoumakanScarlet
Segawa
Gerrion
Ryu Haruse
Trill
Astral_Dono
Aurum_Sol
TrieDaEsprit
kyarashotgun
zerocl
Winty
resireth
fggt
Valkyrie
dragongx92
mixinixz
Akhenderson
That_Wiesel_Guy
LS3
Seraphcrim
Magna.Zero
Stickboy
boytitan2
Relict?
Electric
Koiro
Aria
Jukse
Zwiebel Force
Tuskin
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:26 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
21 is adulthood in the states, no? Hope you get used to it soon ^^
Technically 18 is, but 21 is when you're completely unrestricted from stuff like alcohol.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:14 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Technically 18 is, but 21 is when you're completely unrestricted from stuff like alcohol.

Can join the military and risk your life at 18 can't drink till 21 logic :v.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:29 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Can join the military and risk your life at 18 can't drink till 21 logic :v.
To be fair your life is at risk with both of those things.

But anyways, happy birthday dude. Pls don't overdo it on the alcohol sirs.
Back to top Go down
Electric
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Electric

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:51 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Free! came out today so I decided to watch it.
Holy shit that shit is so gay
I can't wait for next week

looking forward to Homos Playing Waterpolo next,
that shit's gonna be intense yaoi
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:19 pm

So after everyone talking about it, I tried watching this "Free!" to.

After I finished the episode, my dick and balls fell off, turned into dust and were blown away by a ghastly wind. True story ;A;
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
So after everyone talking about it, I tried watching this "Free!" to.

After I finished the episode, my dick and balls fell off, turned into dust and were blown away by a ghastly wind. True story ;A;
3hot6you

Too bad I can't watch it, anything that causes all these reactions on the internet must be somewhat interesting. Why does the PS3 even have flash if I can't watch shit that needs flash?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:30 pm

B-B-But it isn't hot at all. Just too....ugh...There are no words for it. I knew I shouldn't have bothered with a sports animu D:<
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
B-B-But it isn't hot at all. Just too....ugh...There are no words for it. I knew I shouldn't have bothered with a sports animu D:<

It's that gay ? and what you expect asians don't know shit about sports.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

It's that gay ? and what you expect asians don't know shit about sorts.

What about baseball and kendo :v
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:33 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

It's almost funny how over the top they make everything, it made it almost comical actually. I ended up laughing at it more than anything. IMO, nothing in it really even came close to looking good anyways. The guys themself all looked kind of deformed to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Personally, I watched and liked stuff like Major, but it's still anime: You won't get anything out of it unless you are willing to take the OTT stuff (most of it) with a grain of salt. Same thing with humanoid weaponry and a lot of military-related stuff (training not required for good soldiers according to MGS, for instance).

That aside, I watched, like, five minutes of Free! before quitting and putting it on the same level as stuff such as Ikkitousen.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:53 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

BT being so racist again. Nazi niggas - the ultimate evil QAQ
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:30 pm

So I found episode 1 of Free! on yt.

Wow that shit really is super gay.

Just gonna sit here and wait for ep 2 now.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Finished last exam, now to play party cross my fingers and pray I passed them. I forgot eating, so it's quite convenient to have a dinner with some classmates at some restaurant. Since I came from my exam right away, I had to go home fast, prepare, then get out to rush ti the nearest train station. Somehow managed to lose my way when looking for the restaurant, when I suddenly saw this small and improvised fanfare of people playing music with unorthodox instruments. It sure was packed in there, but the mood was great. I had this italian cocktail called sgroppino al limone. It's sweeter than I expected, but it was a nice cocktail; I should try to make some.

Later I went to grab a drink at some bar with some classmates, till we really needed to go because we'd miss our last trains otherwise. I sure had a blast :3
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Jukse wrote:
I watched, like, five minutes of Free! before quitting...

I did this too yesterday evening. Watched Free! with my bro, before switching to something else.

It'd be harsh if I said I hate it, while I haven't seen the entire episode, but some male character designs are...should I say too...moe, for a guy? :v

Those bugged me a lot. Not to mention their voices, and names...

Random things today...well, it happened yesterday actually.

A snake sneaked into my house and caused panic. Not really big and long. But it's enough to scare everyone.

After my dad killed it, he found out that it's some type of Cobra...well shit
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Spoiler:
Kill me now because nothing in life will live up to this.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:23 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Spoiler:
Kill me now because nothing in life will live up to this.

We get it you are fucking infatuated with Shaq's picture on a can of fucking soda, Behind giving a black guy anime girl hair,Shrek in a explosion and mixing anime with rap music it is the most spectacular thing you will ever see in your life. Hell it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

I am being sarcastic your interest for the most part do the same thing Justin Beiber fans do to me make me fucking hate the fact I lived another year on this gay ass planet. Point is stop sharing your interest they are fucking gay and by gay I mean stupid.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:57 pm

It's okay BT, you can get a can for yourself at your local 7/11!
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:14 am

Holy shit bt, do you live off of anger?

Wish I had a 7/11 near me ;n;.

In other news, went downtown in my city with my dad and his gf to go see the fireworks. T'was a spectacular show, completel with americlaps at the end.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:19 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Point is stop sharing your interest they are fucking gay and by gay I mean stupid.

"Wah, stop talking about things I don't like, they're dumb and stupid and dumb and you shouldn't talk about them!"
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:10 am

boytitan2 wrote:
We get it you are fucking infatuated with Shaq's picture on a can of fucking soda, Behind giving a black guy anime girl hair,Shrek in a explosion and mixing anime with rap music it is the most spectacular thing you will ever see in your life. Hell it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

I am being sarcastic your interest for the most part do the same thing Justin Beiber fans do to me make me fucking hate the fact I lived another year on this gay ass planet. Point is stop sharing your interest they are fucking gay and by gay I mean stupid.

in all honestly I completely agree
people shouldn't be different or have different interests
people shouldn't be passionate or find joy in things that other people don't
everyone should be perfect copies of other people
this would prevent a lot of disagreements
like if everyone liked the same things and had the same interests you'd have a lot less violence in the world
like how many times do blacks beat each other up over argument that arise from them liking different sports teams? if everyone liked the same team they wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:16 am

Winty wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

in all honestly I completely agree
people shouldn't be different or have different interests
people shouldn't be passionate or find joy in things that other people don't
everyone should be perfect copies of other people
this would prevent a lot of disagreements
like if everyone liked the same things and had the same interests you'd have a lot less violence in the world
like how many times do blacks beat each other up over argument that arise from them liking different sports teams? if everyone liked the same team they wouldn't do that.

Actually if some one liked everything I did Id kill them for being to much like me.

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:41 am

exactly
stop bitching at people for having different interests
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:20 am

Winning 6k UC per match with multipliers & ticket...

... having a camping trip during this weekend doesn't help the cause much.
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:40 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Using "we" as if his post represented the opinions of the rest of the forum.

Pls stop.

Also, @Magna, that would have freaked the hell out of me. Your dad is a badass.

e: @Gerrion: Thanks for the Mediball build on the other tread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next