Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parts Drop Location

Go down 
+2
Incendium
NeilSteel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NeilSteel

Parts Drop Location Empty
PostSubject: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:18 am

Can anyone link me a compilation of items/parts drop location? I'm building my genbura and i want to farm but i dont know where. currently i need viper shield 3s, build am, misside bs, weap 3s. Thank you and please dont flame me because i just started playing cben Sad(
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:05 am

3s viper shield can be find in Super UC gara and what weapon you looking for?
Build arm AM and Misside BS is common and cheap so you can buy them in Bazaar

Here the guide for Arcantus drop
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t2857-almost-complete-arcantus-drops-guide?highlight=arcantus
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 am

3S weapons can also be found very easily in UC gara, and you can buy weapons for cheap (a couple thousand) if you hunt around in bazaar tomorrow. Try doing that to nab things like Stardust Cannons, Whatnot.

I can give you some 3s viper shields tomorrow. I don't really care for using them, and I don't mind donating to a new player a bit lol. Might have an extra Misside 3s BS you can have too. Just find me tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 am

ngelicdark wrote:
3S weapons can also be found very easily in UC gara, and you can buy weapons for cheap (a couple thousand) if you hunt around in bazaar tomorrow.  Try doing that to nab things like Stardust Cannons, Whatnot.

I can give you some 3s viper shields tomorrow.  I don't really care for using them, and I don't mind donating to a new player a bit lol.  Might have an extra Misside 3s BS you can have too.  Just find me tomorrow!

aaaa! Whats your ign? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 am

ngelicdark wrote:
3S weapons can also be found very easily in UC gara, and you can buy weapons for cheap (a couple thousand) if you hunt around in bazaar tomorrow.  Try doing that to nab things like Stardust Cannons, Whatnot.

I can give you some 3s viper shields tomorrow.  I don't really care for using them, and I don't mind donating to a new player a bit lol.  Might have an extra Misside 3s BS you can have too.  Just find me tomorrow!

Nice! Thanks! and I assume bazaar is like a trading area ?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:55 am

NeilSteel wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:

Nice! Thanks! and I assume bazaar is like a trading area ?

More like a Trading Event. Happens on some weekends. You need to be Square Rank <16> or above to be able to participate in Bazaar.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Ohhhh maaaan. I just started so I'm Rank 11 only Sad(
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Aw, okay then. Just let me know when you're of rank. My IGN is no secret, tis right over there underneath my forum name.
Back to top Go down
Wataboutmi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wataboutmi

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Actually, you're just 1 rank away from bazaar.

>Rank 16
Giving out misinformation as always
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Are the parts found in arcantus slotted? and btw is there any way of getting laz flame lg slotted besides rt? and can you suggest small legs like laz flame? i want laz flame lg because you can put joint bs. xD sorry for my grammar. pls no flaames T_T
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Aw, okay then.  Just let me know when you're of rank.  My IGN is no secret, tis right over there underneath my forum name.

Aaaa! Im rank 12 already xD. my IGN is Anneal.Hit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jukse
Jukse

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:37 am

NeilSteel wrote:
Are the parts found in arcantus slotted? and btw is there any way of getting laz flame lg slotted besides rt? and can you suggest small legs like laz flame? i want laz flame lg because you can put joint bs. xD sorry for my grammar. pls no flaames T_T

Ace Braver, Frog Lander and Katana Max to name a few. All of these are UC-friendly.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Arcantus part have random change of being 0, 1, 2, or 3 slot. I recommend bring a Nicole Malice after you get lot of WB boost, her bit work well in Arc

If you want small LG with BS slot, I think Laz the only one, the other is M (Izuna, Frau Adone..) and L  size (Thoarla,..).
As for slot Laz LG, you could get one from Lotto cube if you really lucky
Or you can do some offer to get RT since it half off right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts Drop Location   Parts Drop Location Empty

Back to top Go down

Parts Drop Location
Page 1 of 1