Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Yo, its been a while.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

Yo, its been a while. Empty
PostSubject: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:01 am

Hello,

Its been almost a year since I last played this game. I left because I wanted a break from the chaos(in game and real life) and now since the chaos has died down in both (I hope) , I feel like getting back into the game. Some might remember me or maybe not but that's not important. Basically, hello!!! Im gonna be snooping around for info on the changes over the last 8 months...all I will say is...I hope...
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:08 am

Nope, Arena is as chaotic as ever. GG

Hi
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:42 am

I assumed as such but I read about some "Balancing" and "updated servers" sounded like croc but I have not logged in yet...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 am

There's been a flux of new updates for the English Server...

lotsa bots in UC/RT Shop now than before, so that might be a plus for you.

Otherwise, KR/TW and BR/EU is taking turns in shitting on EN with UC/RT Shop and UC Garapons.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 am

I did hear of a bot that placed down bombs and such which interested me. I am also interested in some new support parts(If there are any)...
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 am

@dragongx92 wrote:
I did hear of a bot that placed down bombs and such which interested me. I am also interested in some new support parts(If there are any)...

There are quite a number that do that. Nuttz, Thoreigne, Loco X etc
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Beam Mine, Mine Shooters, Albatreos Laza (But those were released before a year ago so...)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Welcome back #em3

Walp, the garapon exclusives are as gay as ever, but we got a bunch of nice stuff in the Rt shop now (albatreos, Katalina etc). It's 2s but Katalina BD@ never had any slots to begin with o 3o
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 am

I logged in yesterday and did arena for a half hour. Got in top ten in two games with my Pacifer Cool and got just wrecked in two other games. I saw the large amount of bots added to the shop and....I like how they made some gara bots available to just outright buy. found out I was poor as shit but I had fun going "pew, pew" while in the air and shit. Also, I assume a lot of people quit since 7 months ago Rolling Eyes because I saw a total of 150 people on at a time. Anyway, gonna keep looking around for the new stuff and I also need to find out why one of my bot's parts are "restricted"  I think I know why but its not that important.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:17 am

Beginner Room.

BTW dragongx92... if ever you wanna try some bots that are out of reach (RT/RT Garapon)

Do check Cosmic Break Europe after 2 days, you might get a chance to get them and play with them.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 pm

I was just looking at your post. Yea, ill look into that.
Back to top Go down
LurieRurie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LurieRurie

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Buy alba wif UC > Rt, then drill bot.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Y Mate? Y you no give reasoning??
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:56 am

Reason: because it's Jessica Alba.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, its been a while.   Yo, its been a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo, its been a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com