Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.

Go down 
+3
yc4ever
Zwiebel Force
Richitt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. Empty
PostSubject: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:40 am

I don't quite get what to do with thoarla wd. The bouquet transform limits her to that slowish cannon like move, and other than that, nothing so special about the bot in general.

Ehhhh.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:37 pm

And once more Thoarla is demoted to the grade of a novelty character~

M/b you're supposed to ignore the buquet?
Back to top Go down
yc4ever
yc4ever

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:43 am

Just put a gun on her other hand
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:13 am

Oh wait, is she the same as Medi Aide WD who only trows away one handeld? Then yeah, get an AIR weapon that works fine with the beam bomb #em3
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:33 am

That beam bomb is terrifying. The bit is nice too. I'd do something like 10STR 30TEC 31 or 38FLY depending on what you can fit. Might even put in an extra weapon. IDK really.
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:37 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
That beam bomb is terrifying. The bit is nice too. I'd do something like 10STR 30TEC 31 or 38FLY depending on what you can fit. Might even put in an extra weapon. IDK really.

Why the 10 str? - Why can't i type out of the quote box o.o

Last edited by Richitt on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:39 am

Richitt wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

Why the 10str? - Why can't i type out of the quote box o.o

Because the wonder bit duration

Oh if you hit the last button in the post editor thing that says switch editor mode, you can see the original BBCode stuff so I can get out of the box yay
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:19 am

-beam mine doesn't hit shit, doesn't pass through teammates, moves her forward instead of freezing her in place, doesn't have EIW
-enjoy having enough capacity to use both bouquet + tuned weapon without gimping your stats somehow
-hard to find a booster that doesn't look ass on her(i'm using feng bs atm and it looks alright)
-probably better to ditch the bouquet, but then you don't get access to her wind shield
-wonder bit is pretty good, though not as accurate as I'd like

I'm looking to do a 19/30~ beam pump zook build to have a good wonderbit as well as a nice weapon.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:43 pm

I feel like she was supposed to have better stats and EIW, but CS being CS, they just copy pasted her stats and carts from summer thoarla and called it a day.  If she had better base stats(HP especially) and EIW, she would be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:36 pm

The way that she throws the beam mine will either make you get really close to the enemy or just miss the enemy if you are over them, which kills what is supposed to be one of air type strengths (a dumb one even).
You can't also fire it like Nicole's staff. This is, you can try to turn right after clicking to use the beam mine, but doing so will probably make the mine miss for a mile, because it fires straight forward and only then it turns. (Unlike Nicole's that you can turn and it will fire towards any direction.)

WD Thoarla even (^also) has less str and tec than summer Thoarla, while having a bit more capa. And -1fly as well it seems.

If you want to use the bit and actually make use it of it, you might as well try to get a weapon with a clip that is long enough to give the bit enough time to fire.
Things like PBC has a clip so small that the bit will either stop charging the weapon or fire it to whatever direction you are flying towards, unless you are flying towards the enemy, which you probably don't want to, usually anyway.

Funny thing about the beam mine is that it works a lot better when you are on the ground. Too bad the force is so low, kinda of doesn't make her worthy of a joke hopper build.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Summer and WD have identical stats in calc... I don't have a summer so IDK
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:06 pm

sad builds

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Halexander wrote:
Summer and WD have identical stats in calc... I don't have a summer so IDK
I compared WD in game and in calc with summer in calc, and while the stats are almost the same, WD has less stats, even though the cores themselves have the same stats.
Though the core stats aren't as important when you have to put up with the whole package.
But copy/paste so badly. D;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.   So, uh, these wd bots from the gara. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, uh, these wd bots from the gara.
Page 1 of 1