Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break battle game close problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blahjerry3
Newcomer
Newcomer

Cosmic Break battle game close problem Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:21 pm

I have not played Cosmic Break for a year (this part is not important) I have a HP ENVY dv6 Notebook PC and I recently downloaded Cosmic Break today, but when I tried to enter a battle (because I am a BRD and this is how we roll) roughly 5 or 7 seconds in my game just closes. It doesn't show me a glitch or anything like that, the game just shuts off. Anybody know how I can fix this problem?
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:00 pm

One of the things that causes the client to go POOF without warning is running dangerously low on memory. Check how much available RAM you have before trying to launch the game, and close any programs you don't need before doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
blahjerry3
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:33 pm

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
One of the things that causes the client to go POOF without warning is running dangerously low on memory. Check how much available RAM you have before trying to launch the game, and close any programs you don't need before doing so.

Well since I do have a new laptop I have like... I dunno... 500 gigs I think? So I don't think that that's the cause of the problem either, could it be because I am running windows 8?
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:59 pm

...that's hard drive space, not memory
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
blahjerry3
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:44 pm

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
...that's hard drive space, not memory

Oh. Well aren't I just feeling like an idiot. Well after the day I posted this, it worked fine for about a week... but then the same problem surfaced again.  Since the computer I bought is from this year I think it has enough RAM. Anything else that could be causing the problem?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 pm

CB is well known for causing extreme heat-up. Maybe your machine is in it's heat or something? Idk but it really sounds like something along these lines. Did you try downloading the client again?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:20 am

Since its a laptop, take a fan and aim it at your lappy's underside (or the vent on the side)

Set your memory to Medium or Low just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
blahjerry3
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:47 pm

well I guess I will try those things
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:08 am

My own laptop heats up as hot as yours but NEVER closes on itself (okay, sometimes the game crash).
It may be because your laptop is running Windows 8.
I know because I own another computer with Windows 8 and the same game installed. Same problem.
Try re-installing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break battle game close problem   Cosmic Break battle game close problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break battle game close problem
Page 1 of 1