Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezvir
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ezvir

Male Posts : 11

Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork   Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 pm

I've been very curious about this, seeing Cosmic Break has been out for a bit I'm surprised I haven't found much Fan-Art of the Game or its characters :/ I mean they are cute, theres a huge variety of them and well yea.

Though I'm mostly looking for Fan Art of good old Kis, because well for some ODD reason she's my favorite of em all. Would help if I knew the Kanji for her Japanese name or well yea her Japanese name itself .__." If anyone knows could you elaborate please D: I'm also noticing the artwork I'm seeing used on the Main Page isn't in the Creation Kit and well on the interwebs either ;X
Back to top Go down
Epsellis
Epsellis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork   Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Well, i personally stopped drawing CB Fan art since the fan art contest a long time ago.

Felt used after judges's decision (Would have been acceptable if all the winning pieces were better than or equal to mine, Seeing it featured like hell in every server i play doesn't help either.)

and so decided not to be free labor for CS.

Decided to do fanart for other games instead.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork   Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:20 pm

uh there's mountains upon mountains of CB Artwork for Kisrill and CB.

You just have to plow thru R18 Material though.

In any case, check out Pixiv and look for COSMICBREAK (in Katakana)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork   Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Kisrill Fanart|Cosmic Break Artwork
Page 1 of 1