Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning Beta Player

Go down 
+7
boytitan2
L1NK3R
Koiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
kyarashotgun
Zwiebel Force
Ezvir
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezvir
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ezvir

Male Posts : 11

Returning Beta Player Empty
PostSubject: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Well. I haven't been on the Forum or on this Game in who knows how long- though already I'm receiving quite a bit of hostility from people who can't even speak English o.e It sucks that my Beta Account happens to be part of DOS which seems barren/ empty as all hell otherwise I'd be playing it right about now, but I do like how many of the Bots are UC now in the Store :/ Anytips or advice..? Should I simply stick to the noob channel until I get better/and better bots of course seeing I'm getting wrecked by melee spam in the other chennels o.e"

Thanks beforehand Very Happy

Also wish there was Kis'Rill|Kisrill fanart D;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Stay in the Beginner channel to gather mats/UC/etc. I wouldn't roll the garas there though. Most of the stuff in there has upgraded versions in the normal channels (only thin tat comes to my mind right now is the gara Linear cannon ;-; ).

Oh and I'm Zwiebel Force, the traveling onion! Good to meet you! #em3
Back to top Go down
Ezvir
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ezvir

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:05 pm

I think I shall, I got wrecked a good too many few times and its left me a bit frustrated, that and so many rushers @__@ I find my Artillery being torn to ribbons within seconds of me showing up. But I shall, I sorta rolled the Super UC Gara quite a few times in the main channels like a idiot and wasted it all D:

But pleasure to meet you Zwiebel Force..the Traveling Onion XD I think I'll try my luck on my main account D:
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:23 pm

>Kisrill
Good taste.
Back to top Go down
Ezvir
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ezvir

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:03 am

@ kyarashotgun Why thank you kindly ^^

@ That Widsel Guy Well someone has to give Kisrill some love XD She needs lots of it really, I SHALL LOVE HER EVEN IF SHE DESPISES EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING. And er rips my lips off on a regular basis, whelp best get the ducktape ready.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 am

Ezvir wrote:
@ kyarashotgun Why thank you kindly ^^

@ That Wiesel Guy Well someone has to give Kisrill some love XD She needs lots of it really, I SHALL LOVE HER EVEN IF SHE DESPISES EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING. And er rips my lips off on a regular basis, whelp best get the ducktape ready.
I don't even think I love Kisrill THAT much. At least you're loyal to her :v
Back to top Go down
L1NK3R
L1NK3R

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:49 am

Well, you come in a "Good moment", you dont pass for all the Zero nightmare...

Anyway have fun and becareful with those guys, they love Boys with tits Razz

Back to top Go down
Ezvir
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ezvir

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:12 am

@Koiro10 Hah! Well if she found out you didn't pledge your complete loyalty to her I'm sure she'd do things you wouldn't find pleasant to you @__@ I like my appendages where they are sadly XD

@ L1nk3r I'm seeing your quotes around 'Good moment' so I'll take it as sarcasm o.e Oh Gods I was around when Ivis came out finally and well yea, then there was Eve..? Or wait what's her face along with the Priestess like Girl...

And I'll try, I'm only going to go on every so often, not putting a penny into this game >>" Gonna see how far I get Razz L0L Dem Man Boobs?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:03 am

Ezvir wrote:
Well. I haven't been on the Forum or on this Game in who knows how long- though already I'm receiving quite a bit of hostility from people who can't even speak English o.e It sucks that my Beta Account happens to be part of DOS which seems barren/ empty as all hell otherwise I'd be playing it right about now, but I do like how many of the Bots are UC now in the Store :/ Anytips or advice..? Should I simply stick to the noob channel until I get better/and better bots of course seeing I'm getting wrecked by melee spam in the other chennels o.e"

Thanks beforehand Very Happy

Also wish there was Kis'Rill|Kisrill fanart D;

Farm uc and use uc to rt conversion on begginer channels but roll gara and buy bots from the normal channel to use better your low rank so get better gara stuff and even the shop stuff on normal channel is better than what they have available on beginner.
Back to top Go down
Ezvir
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ezvir

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:11 am

@boytitan2 Ah. I think I'll do that, I'm not going to jack up like I did on my main > < I'll save up RT and pray they release Kisrill again, and well yea I get lucky..or..something.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Stay in the Beginner channel to gather mats/UC/etc. I wouldn't roll the garas there though. Most of the stuff in there has upgraded versions in the normal channels (only thin tat comes to my mind right now is the gara Linear cannon ;-; ).

Oh and I'm Zwiebel Force, the traveling onion! Good to meet you! #em3
no the begginer garapon sp2 is worth rolling its got alia,illuminus,muchi yea i think that gara is worth it,its also got other stuff like brickgale black which might come in handy later cause of its brick bs. anways welcome to the fourms stay in dos they need more peaple anyways :O.
Back to top Go down
Ezvir
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ezvir

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 pm

@ ;)OwneD) Hm, I'll take a look at them then o-o gonna need to save up a bit RT first before I do anything though, I also gotta get more freetime in order to play the game more often too D: But thank you very kindly, and I might just hop between either side XD

Hopefully my new signature isn't too big, the last one was..well yea o.e
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Just spam video offers, and roll with them.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 am

Ezvir wrote:
@ ;)OwneD) Hm, I'll take a look at them then o-o gonna need to save up a bit RT first before I do anything though, I also gotta get more freetime in order to play the game more often too D: But thank you very kindly, and I might just hop between either side XD

No gara on normal channel are better don't listen to owned.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Jace is dabes thing that you can get now. No luck for me though.

Also hi
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:44 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Ezvir wrote:

No gara on normal channel are better don't listen to owned.
shhhhhhhhhh TITANDONG (want more eris and shit) yea man sp garas all the wayyyy
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Seraphcrim wrote:
Jace is dabes thing that you can get now. No luck for me though.

Also hi

Don't tell him to roll that gara. It's hell.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Kind of off/on topic, but does beginner channel have better UC rates or whatnot
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Kind of off/on topic, but does beginner channel have better UC rates or whatnot

I think u get more uc and exp from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Beta Player   Returning Beta Player Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Beta Player
Page 1 of 1