Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Tickle's Cosmic Break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

Tickle's Cosmic Break Empty
PostSubject: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:41 pm

I guess its time for me to post dem damn thing on forum, since i was uploading videos on youtube for quite a while already (and some people do actually watch em D: ).

Behold! Dabes CB gaymeplay youtube channel, Tickle's Cosmic Break!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ludorash/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Most of the time i am doing recordings of Odin's clan fite with voice chat on a weekly basis, since i believe noone is recording the higher level of CF with 720p quality and no CPU lag ;-;. Im not going to post every single CF video, cos many of them are one-sided and i'm just too lazy =__=
I'm going to do some gameplay videos for underplayed bots and builds fighting random people too (if i ever find right mood to do so ;-; ).
Sadly though, i don't have a voice now, my current mic is all buggy and doesn't work half of the time, and even if it would work, i bet u don't want to hear my great Russian accent (which is turbo bad, i promise you).
Ill try to keep this thread updated with information about my last uploads.

Also, Jesus is awesome

Sadly he doesn't play in many CFs, though.

This week i have uploaded 2 CF videos featuring me playing with my Tierouge and Ragna vs Adius fan club (also known as AOA), and 1 CF vs Hollow's chibis ;-;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omwoJeDRRkg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-FJF9I8Rg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hOhh3zIfu0

And a video with me derply playing Lucca =__=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t7yC-vkUAg

Looking forward to some feedback ;-;
gawd, doing forum posts is hard work ;;;-;;;

LIKE&COMMENT PLIZ SCRUBSCRIBE
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:19 am

Tickle's Cosmic Break 4705-36
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:28 am

I am interested in seeing your gameplay videos other than CF (at your leisure, though, of course).

The clanfights vids were amusing.
Lovely Tato carrying Embarassed
The titles of your videos were accurate.
And the first video reminded me of how nice it was to hear Jesus sing late at night.
There was only one way that first AoA vid that was linked could have ended. I am glad it ended that way.
As for the second vid, I was kind of getting a cramp leaning forward to see the last minute more closely. I think that is a compliment!
I felt bad for Hollows.
I didn't even bother watching the Lucca video because if I wanted to watch automatic, moving bits doing nearly all the work, I can watch a girl rubbing herself with a dildo.

The Nemlim build you posted (...somewhere. I can't remember if it was in chatbox or not) was not how I would build her, but it seems to work for you. You should do some vids concerning her as she didn't get to do much in either vid, imo, besides score pad.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:10 am

Thanks Relict :3
And it is nice to see that you are still full of health, Kyara.

Well, my Lucca deal less than 30% damage with his melee, dat vid is more about classical hopper gameplay.

As for my Mellow, i started to fail miserable, once i have finished her build. So i kinda depressed to play her right now.
I guess it have something to do with her range being shorter than her lock-on distance for me ;-; . And that though she is very strong at 1v1 situations, she have failed hard in my hands vs art walls ;-;
May be i should really consider taking blast guard over QL as i was intended at first.

On the other hand ill try right now to record an tec Brave Lios build gameplay :3
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:19 am

I'll watch your hop hops in a bit, then. I know I won't be sleeping tonight, once again, so might as well.

Ouch. Well, maybe it was the map or something. Being amazing 1v1 does not translate to crowdiving bot (not that Mellow can't do that). Probably should think it through and asses what your bot is trying to accomplish (which is what you are doing help I do not make sense at 4 in the morn)

Oh, goodie. Best of luck (:
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Oh well, i kinda managed to do this.
Behold! Brave Lios is turbo brave!:

Not the best stuff u can possibly do with him, but it shows his capabilities. (of not being able to kill any of 4 low hp enemies =____= ), Hard to see numbers though ;-;. He has some kind of derp power to dodge voxes too (i can't yet understand how he does that xD)
He is very slot-hungry, means he is hard to tune ;-;

But he is turbo fun to play anyways :3

Build:

He is veeeery lazily tuned.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:20 pm

He does look fun. So which parts of his attacks count as melee?
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:36 am

His melee and WB count as melee damage.
His WB deals from ~~ 30 to 100 damage, not counting backhits. Closer to the center of AOE - more damage dealt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:55 am

tao on feng action for tickle:

Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:47 am

Oh, i just remembered that i have this topic over here.

If anyone is interested i have managed to capture mah Momiji Sen gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJTG04jRx2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2LNyckNhM

Also lvl 0 Monica Gold Wing shenanigans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjYJhkwDZ04
(She is retarded btw)

And my waifu Tierouge (with freaking umbrella) record since like forever ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJuxD5d9vwI
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:32 am

Amlim videos!
No bits:

With bits:

Quote :
I forgot to give back her WB before recording this, sorry.
They are crap anyways. Only good to fight stray Kagura or MLG air or smth. They just block random shots. U can block dem shots with WB dodge if ure pro, and if u are not, then Amlim is not for you anyways, unlike Wings she requires some tuning and leveling.
She feels like Malca, but her range is retardedly low on bot her weapons =__=

EDIT
Actually after further flying with her bits on i have found that they actually can block many stuff, though i still dunno what to do with her weapons. Her boost steal is okay even untuned, but her shooter is ugh, it doesnt deal debuff yet, and she gets 0 support points too.

Da super build http://puu.sh/4SVpF.jpg
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:50 pm

Halloween Transformation Room :

Quote :
1 freaking hour long video DDDDDD:
There is some Heart, some breaker, some Malca, some pumpkin, some mad tornado room, dat racing room and freaking DON CACPETUS
I have had some fun, though i had no time to configurate a troll commando ;-;
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Fuken Alcy gaymeplay video:

First place, yaaay......
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:24 am

@Tickle wrote:
Amlim videos!

My favorite part was in the second video where you kept juking the AG.
I wasn't around when Amlim was released so these vids kind of helped me see what she can do. Thank you!

Quote :
Halloween Transformation Room

Not today ! Maybe after finals ;_;

Quote :
Fuken Alcy gaymeplay video

Hm, another strong AIR huh? IIRC Winty and Sorrow did well with them with no weapon tunes, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tickle's Cosmic Break   Tickle's Cosmic Break Empty

Back to top Go down

Tickle's Cosmic Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Videos and Recordings-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com