Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!

Go down 
+26
Jello
HashiriyaR32
ChaosOmni
oshit
LeoAurico
Xenosnake
Desu
Izzy
TiadongIII
TaeTae
Roctoru
Courius
Hyoka
Dune
Himururu
(´・ω・`)
NovaZero
azz33
B★RS
FullThrottle
koi
Garmr
Purianite
Admin
Andaros
FenixStryk
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! Empty
PostSubject: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

VICTORY FOR THE RED HERO SCARF!
^see post #311

Tempura wrote:
Hi everyone, just a heads up about how we'll be counting the votes:

There's no easy way for us to limit the scarf voting to only Silver Heroes. What we can do, however, is discard votes by accounts that were created after a certain date. This should be enough to prevent most of the vote "rigging" that people are worried about.

That said, we'll be disregarding all votes by accounts that were created after the 2nd Mini Beta ended, and disregarding Scarf votes by accounts that were created after the 2nd OBT ended. Under those rules, the current vote count looks like this:

Flag:
Silver (75) (17 ahead!)
Black (58)
Blue (30) (28 behind):
Red (28)
Gold (23)
Purple (20)
Green (10)
Bronze (0)

Scarf:
Red (67) (15 ahead!)
Black (52)
Silver (32) (20 behind):
Gold (28)
Purple (18)
Blue (13)
Green (11)
Bronze (3)

I'd also like to note that applying the above rules really only disqualified a small number of votes, and that the majority of voters are players who registered during the 1st Open Beta, so it really doesn't seem like anyone is making that much of an effort to rig the voting.

I'll post the final results when the voting ends in roughly 2 more hours.

Thanks everyone!
I don't suspect anyone will be mustering 16 votes for Black Scarf, so let's celebrate early (or laugh if someone proves me wrong)!

Thanks to everyone that made their votes heard. A vote against Red was essentially a vote for Black, what with the huge gap between 2nd and 3rd place for both items.

See you on the battlefield.

Old Post:
Spoiler:

Last edited by FenixStryk on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Frankly, the choice is ridiculous, first we should have silver flag, second we should have a choice of one of the choices for our scarf, not a set color for the scarf no matter what, third, WTF is with people, black scarf and flag? How damn generic can you get? Even red is FAR too commonly used! I want something unique damn it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Too bad its late to choose anything else, black got too much votes already so silver and red is probably the best choice if you don't want black
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:52 pm

lol, we out here grindan and black flaggan

Post #134 on the official voting thread by me:
Quote :
Flag color: Metallic blue
Scarf color: Metallic purple

Also, for those of you who put black flags in the lead:
youtube.com/watch?v=pKv7dDFpCbk&t=3m13s
(paste into browser, I can't put a specific time on the regular URL because it auto-embeds)

That's not us, last time I checked.

Thanks for spreading the word, Fenix. We can't have our mecha musumes looking like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 pm

That's kinda depressing, aside from me only four other people voted for the flag to have a metallic green colour. Really people? Black? Are most of the players emo or something!?
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Indeed. Agreed.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Garmr wrote:
That's kinda depressing, aside from me only four other people voted for the flag to have a metallic green colour. Really people? Black? Are most of the players emo or something!?

You know to be honest, I'm not against the whole black theme but the problem with doing anything in black is that it's horridly unoriginal and bland at best. Emo or not is beside the point. How many people out on the street where black consistently? Almost no one. But again I've been against many a community's decision cause I've not followed the crowd and been a little boy/girl who can't stand anything else but to be a follower. I'm gonna stop here cause I'm starting to sound a little preachy.
Back to top Go down
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah I know, I prefer to wear darker colours myself just never as one solid outfit, only went with emo since I wanted something be used as a way to label all the people who seemed determined to have their bots decorated as a walking shadow, it was either that or goth that came to mind at the time.
Back to top Go down
Purianite

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:09 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Garmr wrote:

You know to be honest, I'm not against the whole black theme but the problem with doing anything in black is that it's horridly unoriginal and bland at best. Emo or not is beside the point. How many people out on the street where black consistently? Almost no one. But again I've been against many a community's decision cause I've not followed the crowd and been a little boy/girl who can't stand anything else but to be a follower. I'm gonna stop here cause I'm starting to sound a little preachy.

It's just trolls, not emos. They don't want the star ranks to have nice scarves.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
B★RS

Female Posts : 89
PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Purianite wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
Garmr wrote:

It's just trolls, not emos. They don't want the star ranks to have nice scarves.

Sadly, that's true.. I want nice things but I don't want people to have nice things when I can't Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 pm

B★RS wrote:
Sadly, that's true.. I want nice things but I don't want people to have nice things when I can't Like a Star @ heaven

welcome to the world we live in. =]
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:43 pm

I did a count in the votes and have to say, its very suspicious that there are many people with exactly the same vote.

I mean, i have nothing against the colors but find it very weird those are so popular when we haven't seen how they look yet.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Bunch of people probably made multiple accounts.

Oh well. Good thing I like the color black.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm

i support black on black
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Purianite

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 pm

The flag? I wouldn't mind some BLACK FLAGGAN while I'm OUT HERE GRINDAN, but the scarf has to be something else.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 pm

I see the trolls are hard at work. =]
Back to top Go down
Himururu
Himururu

Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:12 pm

already voted for silver flag red metal scarf (btw I"ll just take the flag)
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:31 pm

i already voted silver on both (was the 4th voter or something)

wouldnt mind black for scarf though.. matches what i plan on skinning laz-chan with...

as for flag.. please vote silver Mad
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:21 pm

I was going to put up some pictures of the metallic colored bots in-game D: (Yes, quite a few of the colors already exist in game)

Edit: Posted!
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 am

Michael Jackson wrote:
It Doesn't Matter If You're Black Or White

so.... im picking Black Flag - Silver Scarf...

i wonder why they not let us choose each us our self? they can just make it some kind of usable item and let us pick the colour of flag/scarf when we use it... just like ouka dayu promo item let us pick goin make it accecories or promo item
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Roctoru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Roctoru

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:14 am

I dont realy care for red most of my units are black, white, blue, and green. i dont want a red scarf... if that happens it wont go with anything.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:26 am

Roctoru wrote:
I dont realy care for red most of my units are black, white, blue, and green. i dont want a red scarf... if that happens it wont go with anything.
Not everyone runs Black on everything. For those that don't, Black is an absolutely terrible color, especially for a reward like a scarf. We only get one, so for that one bot that we get to put it on, we want it to at least look good... not generic and trying to blend in.

This is what we Silver Flag / Red Hero Scarf supporters are fighting for. For now, it looks like we've won. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 am

Better idea, vote for what you want and not what someone tells you to vote.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:51 am

TaeTae wrote:
Better idea, vote for what you want and not what someone tells you to vote.
Voting has long since reached the point where the only viable choices are Black Flag vs. Silver Flag and Black Scarf vs. Red Scarf.

I originally wanted Blue Flag and Gold Scarf. Neither stands a chance. I am not wrong in telling others the only options that are still worth voting for.

If you want to vote for something else, feel free to throw away your vote. That is the stark reality of the situation, but you're welcome to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 am

They r not skinable so wut evah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!   VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf! Empty

Back to top Go down

VICTORY for Silver Flag / Red Scarf!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next