Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ

Go down 
+15
sparhawk254
wonjoon
kyarashotgun
dotdotbean
UncleBobbie
LS3
mechaRev
Thranduil
ppxeno
reVelske
Turkeysaur
Tuskin
Koiro
zerocl
HighlaN
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ   HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 am

sparhawk254 wrote:
you can earn 300k UC quite easily via room hopping you know?
Wow, I didn't even think about that! That is what latinos appear to be very good at, it would seem.

How about 200 Angel Coins, 600k, 40 generics, and 3 RO cubes? You can't get Generics from room hopping right?

Last edited by Kobrakai on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HighlaN
HighlaN

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ   HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 am

sparhawk254 wrote:

that's right, not what it claims, I said everything I had to say,'ll ask you to close this thread, and do not consider it necessary because I found a solution.

regards
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ   HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:46 am

HighlaN wrote:
sparhawk254 wrote:

that's right, not what it claims, I said everything I had to say,'ll ask you to close this thread, and do not consider it necessary because I found a solution.

regards
I would appreciate if you would evaluate my previous offer, as I am very interested in obtaining this "Tunco". I hear he is the key to becoming the best Sylvia in Cosmic Break.
Back to top Go down
HighlaN
HighlaN

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ   HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 am

Kobrakai wrote:
HighlaN wrote:
sparhawk254 wrote:

regards
I would appreciate if you would evaluate my previous offer, as I am very interested in obtaining this "Tunco". I hear he is the key to becoming the best Sylvia in Cosmic Break.

you're an idiot .. ??? Friendship can not be bought, if you want to walk better Give him giving away items that to any of your clan you really need, that will help your clan and the player to improve more.

Regars
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ   HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:35 pm

HighlaN wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
HighlaN wrote:

regards

you're an idiot .. ??? Friendship can not be bought, if you want to walk better Give him giving away items that to any of your clan you really need, that will help your clan and the player to improve more.

Regars
What if I threw in a $20 UGC aswell?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ   HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Why, this is amusing. #em3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ   HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 pm

I think the amusement has gone on for long enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ   HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HighlaN looking for clan; one that I can recommend? WIZ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2