Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerion
Newcomer
Newcomer

Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?) Empty
PostSubject: Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)   Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:31 am

I've been treasure hunting for quite some time now, and I have not received any UC nor points which it says it would give me after completion.
(I did however gained the items)

I've already tried the following
>Finishing the quest, leaving via return gate and ending the quest
>Finished quest and died
> Finishing quest, leave via return gate and check for UC/ Ouka shop for any points.

Has anybody got any idea what I am currently doing wrong?
>I might be wrong on the UC part since I've been using some to tune up parts, but I doubt it.<
Back to top Go down
kosolax
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)   Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:15 am

Well, I assume you speak first with Hateck to choose the collection. But if you have collected the treasures required, you must speak with the little robot that awaits at every Outpost BEFORE getting out, so it counts and you get the points/money.
If the collection is complete, he must say something like "what a collection you have there!"

If you continue getting no rewards, it can be because you are missing some treasure.
Back to top Go down
Zerion
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)   Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:58 pm

I have done all of the above, still did not get any points. I do believe I have gained all the items required for it.

>Used Wiki to find which treasures are needed
This is really strange D:

Note that after I speak to the little robot, I do interact and complete the quest, and then he proceeded to give me another one, which I did not complete.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)   Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:25 am

1. Speak to Prof. Hatceck to acquire the desired quest.
Please not that the treasure locations change with every update. This includes emergency maintenances.

2. Collect the treasures. You can check your collection by opening the chat menu. If you did not get a treasure yet, the entries will be dark. Collected treasures appear in normal colours.

3. Reach the outpost and talk to the NPC there (usually he's called Field Worker. No idea about the final outpost tbh).

4. Leave Arcantus via the yellow gate. YOu should now have received your reward.

That's how I do it and it always worked for me ö.ö
Back to top Go down
Zerion
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)   Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 am

Somebody make this clear for me, do we recieve PTs or UC? Because I have seen neither of them go up after I leave via yellow gate. D:

I will try again later today and see what happens. Will report back~
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)   Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 am

The reward for collecting Treasures are UC :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)   Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcantus treasure (Getting nothing?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com