Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback Empty
PostSubject: Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback   Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:01 pm

I really wanted to move along with a SIGMA build around all her guns, and i've reached a build.

First, the build:

Here's my ideas regarding her:

- The tune positions are final, taking into consideration success chances and stat distribution. As you can see i can tune her mobility first, and then tune her attack power after i've regainied enough slots/harmocis for further attempts;

- I've modelled her around two attack tactics: One is the Mega Lance / Nova Combo, in which she fires a charged cross attack, followed by her nova on the same target (Both have the same range of 280, and the charged strike has a speed of 416); The second one is using her Seraph Wings while firing her homing piercebeam attack, which fires 5 shots with 9 damage each ( it's roughly similar to Aquila Girl Air: both do a combined total of 45 damage, with AG firing 9 shots with 5 damage each, yet having 20 more range, while the speed is roughly the same; as a matter of fact, i've placed roughly the same weapon stats so that my adaptation between SIGMA and AG wouldn't change much should i use both on a match);

- Cartridge-wise, i could have switched Beam Guard (20 cost) and Float Dash (15 cost) for Stun Regain (20), Sword Guard (15) and Sniper Sight (20). But i preferred those two in the end.

- Should i decide to give up on one of the attack patterns to decrease total cost and perhaps add Accele Roll, the following can happen: give up the homing tunes and some Tec (the charged shot/ Nova combo will do some nice damage with 10 less Tec), or remove the charged shot tunes for speed and compromisse its chances to hit;

I wanted to ask the players' feedback on this build along with the following question: while under Seraph Wings, does Accele Roll costs boost gauge still? (the only Seraph Crimrose i have is on my Haku team, so i didn't had a chance to give this idea a spin)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback   Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:28 pm

You may not use Air Dash actions while under the effect of Seraph Wings.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback   Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Right, thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback   Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 am

You won't like the blaster tuned like that(I think you are compairing to an AG with 0 EIW, the speed is 380 with 2). It is really only good as a supplementary weapon, tacking on extra damage to targets you have stunned or under dash restrict. Force is golden though. I'd cut out the EIW and focus on the lance shot. I only use my single use wings to attack homing only alpha arts and one use is usually enough to kill one. Accel/Air Loop makes life much easier in this meta.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback   Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am

Are you sure AG Air's speed is 380 when it has 2 EIW? I hate that BDs don't show weapon upgrades after picking EIW cartridges. If such is true, then thanks for warning me about it. I'll remodell the build once i have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback   Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 am

You can check the stats of upgraded built-ins by clicking on them in the customization menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback   Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph Crimrose SIGMA build - need feedback
Page 1 of 1