Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WORKING Free Rt offers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reaper64
reaper64

WORKING Free Rt offers Empty
PostSubject: WORKING Free Rt offers   WORKING Free Rt offers EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Recently, I tried to get some free Rt using some offers, but they do not work. Does anyone know:
A) any sites that actually give out Rt
OR
B) If it is working, how to redeem Rt
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: WORKING Free Rt offers   WORKING Free Rt offers EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Rue oer the thumb in no particular order:

1. If it is some sort of registration stuff, make sure you verify the e-mail. Or generally verify your registration if that's needed.

2. Low rewarding offers (below 10 Rt or such), seem to be more likely o award you (aka the rules aren' so strict I guess).

3. Never do download offers. These are prone to be infected with malware that'l take way too long to be removed properly.

4. Whenever there's a video offer do it - they'l always award you (at least I always got my Rt fro them).

So ike, yeah, you can't do much about it really. Offer walls used to be very generous, but thanks to certain people they're srict as fuck now :<
Back to top Go down
reaper64
reaper64

PostSubject: Re: WORKING Free Rt offers   WORKING Free Rt offers EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Rue oer the thumb in no particular order:

1. If it is some sort of registration stuff, make sure you verify the e-mail. Or generally verify your registration if that's needed.

2. Low rewarding offers (below 10 Rt or such), seem to be more likely o award you (aka the rules aren' so strict I guess).

3. Never do download offers. These are prone to be infected with malware that'l take way too long to be removed properly.

4. Whenever there's a video offer do it - they'l always award you (at least I always got my Rt fro them).

So ike, yeah, you can't do much about it really. Offer walls used to be very generous, but thanks to certain people they're srict as fuck now :<

Alright, where do I usually go?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: WORKING Free Rt offers   WORKING Free Rt offers EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:30 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Stop reading there.
WORKING Free Rt offers 2rdnv
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: WORKING Free Rt offers   WORKING Free Rt offers EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 am

I remember trying Download offers ong ago, when I din't even thought if there could be virues, etc, etc and they did not award. Might be my region or such (never saw that offer in tggt's post).
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: WORKING Free Rt offers   WORKING Free Rt offers EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Go to the RT offer guide. It's linked all over the place.
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: WORKING Free Rt offers   WORKING Free Rt offers EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:05 pm

It's better not to do download offers.
I did lot of those for TinierMe and while some were okay, many other corrupted my PCs.
Pretty much had to clean my PC and I even had to re-install windows in my other PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORKING Free Rt offers   WORKING Free Rt offers Empty

Back to top Go down

WORKING Free Rt offers
Page 1 of 1