Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So...are the characters human or robots?.

Go down 
+10
Courius
Andaros
spiketrigger
koi
-VB-
Hyoka
NovaZero
Feign
FenixStryk
azz33
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

So...are the characters human or robots?. Empty
PostSubject: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 pm

The sacrifice manga shows that crimrose is a girl that wears a robotic armor for fight:

So...are the characters human or robots?. 14222997

However, part of the game plot seem to show her as a robot and others seem to show they are humans wearing or using robot parts (summer robots, shino exroad and others).

Same with ivis.

So, the characters are humans wearing robotic armors that allow them to fight or just robots?.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 pm

It's a little of both. From my understanding, Crimrose was still injured after she was transported to the Cosmic realm, resulting in some of her parts being replaced with robotic equivalents (namely, her legs).

I can't find a source for it; official canon is awfully intertwined with fanbase expansions these days.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 pm

azz33 wrote:
So...are the characters human or robots?. 14222997
Oh, to be that pillow...

Anyway, it's never explained how Crim's legs, (or Lily's, LazFlamme's or Winberrl's for that matter) legs fit into those clearly jointed and not-fully connected to the pelvis robot legs that they come with. It's one of those big discrepancies between the manga and the game. Or the game and the game, for that matter, as the Summer versions of all the girls have human-type legs that couldn't possibly fit inside their non-human type leg armors.

Perhaps at some point, the manga will officially have a scene of Crim or another changing out of human type legs and into combat ready ones... A scene which may be at least a little disturbing.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 pm

So...are the characters human or robots?. Crimrose07
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:34 pm

And then I realized just how nice Crim's legs are.

Edit: Now I wanna see Jikun Hu's legs. Maybe his sister's too.
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:55 pm

well , in the describtion for crim . it say she's a heroine from some planet right? that's mean she not either robot nor human but some life sort with humanoid shape .

due to all of the bots in game have their own life and personality so they may be like in 'transformer' or life sort with robotic look .

about the robotic part on humanoid bot . those may be only high-tec armor or battle suit for those character .

and how can they be equip while the shape doesn't fit maybe because they have 4-D system in it (but it's only for crim after all) so it's still mystery .

for ivis . she doesn't look like bot at all . and really she isn't bot but her chaos arm is bot itself so she's kind like cyborg .
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:27 pm

That is a very nice image, Nove, but how do we reconcile that with, say this:So...are the characters human or robots?. Seraph(just using my own skin as an example as I have that screenshot already uploaded)
In the far right pic, you see where her hip should join with the legs? It just cuts off, and the legs are on a horizontal spindle through a box that cleanly connects with the body via a plug in the center of mass (Especially visible with the legs as a separate part)...

I realize that it's probably just keeping the polygons low, but it seems kind of lazy on their part story-wise to just ignore the in-game render for the sake of some (admittedly very sexy) legs.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 pm

To be honest, after reading sacrifice and considering all of the facts I won't be surprised if crim and other moebots with detachable limbs were previously humans subjected to some process like Q4 stroggification.

But then, ingame description tells us that crim is just a humanoid "robot from the outer dimension", not a human.
They need someone to fix the lore and descriptions.

If you're curious about what happened in Q4, watch the vid. Just be aware it's disturbing.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:01 am

Tempura said he was going to re-write Crimrose's official description and remove that robot thingy or something. We just have to remind him to get around to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:17 am

You guys think too much.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:19 am

sunjae429 wrote:
You guys think too much.

really, the fact is she's a hotty, doesn't matter if she's a robot or a human using a 4d system within a suit of armor, or a robot that looks too damn human.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:46 am

she's android... from her description her body maded like us human composed by cell... with the different the cell was some kind bio-robotic cell called Zios Cell or somethin...

another same explanation comes from tesladona, she are mutated one... er...

whatever... should we ask Dr. Robotnik for this thing...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RST-00

Male Posts : 132
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:28 am

Courius wrote:
she's android... from her description her body maded like us human composed by cell... with the different the cell was some kind bio-robotic cell called Zios Cell or somethin...

another same explanation comes from tesladona, she are mutated one... er...

whatever... should we ask Dr. Robotnik for this thing...

I'm sorry.
Doctor Robotnik is too busy playing with his pingas.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 am

not was being annoyed by sonic huh?

anyway... where the hell you ppl got translated sacrifice manga? i trying search around the net and found nothing
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:32 am

Well, her description says that 50% of her body is Geo-cells, so maybe her legs are made from those cells and can transform into booster? I mean when you fully activate her cells by promoting, her booster changes.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:37 am

Ichijo wrote:
Well, her description says that 50% of her body is Geo-cells, so maybe her legs are made from those cells and can transform into booster? I mean when you fully activate her cells by promoting, her booster changes.

Look at her chest.

Notice it doesn't sag.

Now tell me her Geo-cells are not there.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 am

Well, most of them aren't, I think.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:44 am

Hyoka wrote:
Look at her chest.

Notice it doesn't sag.

Armor like that must offer deceptively good support? I vote that some armor-bra experiments be done. For the greater good of all breasts. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 am

Feign wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Look at her chest.

Notice it doesn't sag.

Armor like that must offer deceptively good support? I vote that some armor-bra experiments be done. For the greater good of all breasts. Twisted Evil

or at least for the greater breasts of all goods Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Let's keep abreast of this topic.

Every character in the game is part-robotic with the exceptions of Zero Saber Girl, Mecha Jetter Girl and Destructor Girl. That's how it goes right now.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Let's keep abreast of this topic.

Every character in the game is part-robotic with the exceptions of Zero Saber Girl, Mecha Jetter Girl and Destructor Girl. That's how it goes right now.
you forgot ivis
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Considering Ivis came from the same dimension as Tesladonna, who's most definitely part robotic, and Crimrose, who has battle armor, I would be surprised if she's still 100% human.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 pm

What about Shino and Thoarla?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Ichijo wrote:
What about Shino and Thoarla?
yeah, shino's description says she's a pro craftsman, and her exoskeleton was an example of it (stating she crafted it hersef).
also she's really... curvy... to be a bot xD
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:54 pm

uh...the idea of Gias cells is that allow more fluid motion...or so it's said. Tesla had a mutation in her Gias cells to have it cause more electrical currents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...are the characters human or robots?.   So...are the characters human or robots?. Empty

Back to top Go down

So...are the characters human or robots?.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next