Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Random But True All About You

Go down 
+13
B★RS
Sash/a/
113Kyote
ToxicElixir
Himururu
-VB-
Shin Majin
Dune
Feign
Hyoka
Izzy
Courius
FrozenEdge
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Something Random But True All About You Empty
PostSubject: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 am

Make a post, and tell something about yourself that is true. It doesn't have to be important. Mostly this is meant as a "get to know the forumites better" thread.

I'll start.

i can kill a mosquito by grabbing it with one hand (no wall interaction)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:21 am

found out what i say is always truth... but not everyone love what i say...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:35 am

my luck is such that if they decide to cancel the wipe, my account will be the only one wiped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

I'm much better treated here than irl.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 am

I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:23 am

I cannot roll over half value on a dice (six siders will always roll 1, 2 or 3, for instance) It makes me horrible at DnD...

However, if I draw a hand of cards, I have an absurdly high ratio of getting at least three of a kind. I destroy tables at poker when playing casually.

However when playing for money either dice or cards, all that is out the window and I actually draw/roll randomly.

If I may...
sunjae429 wrote:
I'm much better treated here than irl.
Considering how Sash treats you, I'm surprised.
...But considering how you react to his treatment, I'm not really all that surprised.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:54 am

im a silent guy who like to sleep... even in school.... but if you really try to piss me off expect a hit from a chair in your head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:47 pm

IRL I'm actually more attracted to girls around my age with around B cup size...

It's just them anime girls that are soo cute that end up having the flat chests :<
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm skeptical as of most of the things I've read here thus far.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:52 pm

i hate physics... because i believe it is pointless to learn in real life......
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:33 am

i maybe better than common people and always being a good guy but still unable to surpass what people called 'pro-player'
Back to top Go down
Himururu
Himururu

Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:37 am

I always like to study C++
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:39 am

I'm a noob in every game.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 am

i hate sunlight.... im a night person..... and i like the taste of my blood..... but do not call me a vampire.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:14 am

Himururu wrote:

I like C# much better, maybe since I'm lazy...

If the temperature is above 21 degrees celsius, I last about 20 minutes before collapsing, and get woken up by my cousin putting ice in my back.
I only start wearing warm clothes when the temperature drops to about 3-4 degrees(which barely happens in NZ, but quite often in korean winters.)
Back to top Go down
ToxicElixir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ToxicElixir

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 am

Something random eh?
Well, I really enjoy getting my ears cleaned, especially when you get that Earwax build up removed.

Feels Good Man...
Spoiler:

What?

Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:47 am

I love food! However as much as I might eat I'm still skinnier than a twig...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:10 am

ToxicElixir wrote:
Something random eh?
Well, I really enjoy getting my ears cleaned, especially when you get that Earwax build up removed.

Feels Good Man...
Spoiler:

What?

Totally reminds me of that one scene with Chachamaru from Mahou Sensei Negima.

No don't ask me which scene. Don't ask for a link either.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 am

while i was practicing driving a car, i almost crash into a crossing cow on the road
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:14 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Just wait till you start driving. Especially when you get an instinct for how much momentum you're shedding in a turn, and just the limit of your car's traction and center of gravity, you'll find many of the real world applications of physics equations to be totally valua-
FrozenEdge wrote:
while i was practicing driving a car, i almost crash into a crossing cow on the road
Oh bloody hell, you're hopeless.

Kids these days... No

I'm somewhat allergic to silver. We've specifically figured out that it's silver and not the nickel used to pad silver weight. Higher purity silver almost instantly starts to itch and tingle on my skin.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:28 am

Feign wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:
Just wait till you start driving. Especially when you get an instinct for how much momentum you're shedding in a turn, and just the limit of your car's traction and center of gravity, you'll find many of the real world applications of physics equations to be totally valua-
FrozenEdge wrote:
Oh bloody hell, you're hopeless.

Kids these days... No
yeah momentum... got it... but if they teach about some solving some triangle shit with long solutions that doesnt help me to live my life is pretty pointless.....

hey its my first time, but after that i became pretty good at driving on highways and off-road.... and the only thing i road killed is a single chick (chicken) and its not my fault if it ran into my wheels
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
yeah momentum... got it... but if they teach about some solving some triangle shit with long solutions that doesnt help me to live my life is pretty pointless.....
Ehh, I think you're talking about geometry, unless you're talking about triangulating the center of volume/center of mass/centroid etc. With that kind of thing, the more important part is getting an instinct for it and then only needing to run the numbers in your head occasionally to figure out what's going on when something just isn't balancing the way it should.

Being able to do that kind of math in your head quickly while looking at an object allows you to balance things in unusual ways on the first try. Which is generally impressive to people less knowledgeable of the math behind it.

Perhaps I should put it a different way... Physics is about being able to simplify reality into a form that you can very quickly calculate in your mind on the fly and predict what is going to happen in any situation, but is not so over-simplified that your predictions start going wrong. (granted, right now in your development, your concept of "living your life" is almost entirely social/emotional/dependent. so I see how you think that way at the moment.)

Oh right, true fact thing time: There's this one turn in a country road kind of near my house that I full-on Tokyo Drift my car around at 60-75mph almost every time I come home from work at 2am... Feels good, man. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Himururu wrote:

nerdy...

i do the same =_='
or at least did when i was in university O.o

=============

I never finish anyth
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 pm

I think i'm tired of feign post ...... but still read it ..........

i bored of common sense that's why i like to do epic things . but still on the common sense . and yet , epic things i tried mostly failed .
Back to top Go down
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

Male Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:07 pm

My real name is Sosuke Aizen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Random But True All About You   Something Random But True All About You Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Random But True All About You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next