Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why only jikun hu?

Go down 
+6
boytitan2
milk
Kurt
reVelske
fggt
gaofighgar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gaofighgar
gaofighgar

Male Posts : 26

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 am

I found that his sister have various forms such as kuten jikun long or upgraded version, the one with china dress and even A.L.E.
Why not Jikun Hu? I've seen only ordinary Jikun Hu and Chibi version which is only for support. Neutral
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:58 am

He will come with Dracken as gay version soon (may be next new year gara).
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:07 am

Because the little teen snotnose community of CBEN are in it for the tits and ass.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 am

gaofighgar wrote:

Why not Jikun Hu? I've seen only ordinary Jikun Hu and Chibi version which is only for support. Neutral

why only jikun hu? 60409_345707438883717_1792126302_n
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:06 pm

i remember someone saying that jikun hu died in some sort of manga that cb sent out before.
and it was canon.
but i doubt that can be the real reason as to why he doesn't get any upgrades.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 pm

gaofighgar wrote:
I found that his sister have various forms such as kuten jikun long or upgraded version, the one with china dress and even A.L.E.

He died go read the manga on the site he died facing kisrill trying to protect lily.

reVelske wrote:
Because the little teen snotnose community of CBEN are in it for the tits and ass.

Did you have to remind me of how the cb population did a 180 and is now mostly teens and preteen.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:33 pm

He's busy being tied up in Lios and Victor's basement.
Back to top Go down
gaofighgar
gaofighgar

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:46 pm

what?! Jikun Hu is dead? I thought he was gay just like Victor but seems like that's not the reason. I'm sure Jikun Long got pissed of for this.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm

gaofighgar wrote:
what?! Jikun Hu is dead? I thought he was gay just like Victor but seems like that's not the reason. I'm sure Jikun Long got pissed of for this.

what made you jump to that conclusion?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 pm

gaofighgar wrote:

He wanted to bone lily and his sister he just looked gay.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:12 pm

I think most people just considered him fail man service (I remember someone choosing him as a starter in the assumption that he was a girl).

Also: I just checked the Eihwaz manga and he never died. The only picturea that could make you think that had Winberrl and Shino on it as well and they're both very alive I guess (didn't he get his Yi promotion a while aster the EVE gara anyway?).

Miliken wrote:
gaofighgar wrote:

what made you jump to that conclusion?
If you look closely you'll realize that most of the implied couples are actually same gender relations (Crimrose's + Ivis' sisterhood thing, Ion's affection for her savior Regina and of course Nemlim's obsession w/ Pepo) so in theory it was just natural for Victor to have a certain someone of the same gender o,e
Back to top Go down
gaofighgar
gaofighgar

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 am

Such as shame that Cyberstep never cares about Jikun Hu. Even Winbell has improved versions.
Human looking male characters in CB are so unfortunate. They are being used mostly for humor (you'll realize it once you see Victor and Lios only with underwears)

At least give him a HD version CS
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:53 am

Adone was supposed to be Victor's couple, but she dumped him l0l
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:35 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

If you look closely you'll realize that most of the implied couples are actually same gender relations (Crimrose's + Ivis' sisterhood thing, Ion's affection for her savior Regina and of course Nemlim's obsession w/ Pepo) so in theory it was just natural for Victor to have a certain someone of the same gender o,e

there's like four guys.
and multiple girls.
like, over 30.
i would think some same gendered relationships would occur.
especially with a fanbase cb has.
but what implication was there for jikun hu and victor?
Back to top Go down
gaofighgar
gaofighgar

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 am

zerocl wrote:
Adone was supposed to be Victor's couple, but she dumped him l0l

hmm... victor sure is too manly and muscular for adone.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:55 am

gaofighgar wrote:
hmm... Adone sure is too manly and muscular for Victor.
ftfy o,e
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:59 am

T-that onee-san voice...!
Back to top Go down
gaofighgar
gaofighgar

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
gaofighgar wrote:
hmm... Adone sure is too manly and muscular for Victor.
ftfy o,e

Ok here, I made a great mistake by switching their names lol.

Last edited by gaofighgar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why only jikun hu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why only jikun hu?   why only jikun hu? Empty

Back to top Go down

why only jikun hu?
Page 1 of 1