Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poverty Katalina

Go down 
+3
Trill
Astral_Dono
Axanael
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Spoiler:

tfw short 5 capa for propeller bits help

edit: alternate build
Spoiler:

i think i might go with that one
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Why do you need propeller bits on a Katalina?
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Because I don't feel like touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Why do you have a Compact Gatling alongside a completely 100% competant beam weapon?

Spoiler:

Probably not much better but it's better than that.

Spoiler:

If you want Illumis AM2 specifically.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Trill wrote:
Why do you have a Compact Gatling alongside a completely 100% competant beam weapon?

Spoiler:

Probably not much better but it's better than that.

Spoiler:

If you want Illumis AM2 specifically.

I needed a farming weapon.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Because I don't feel like touching the ground.
You don't to begin with because you have infinite fly time anyways, as long as you tunnel enemies.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Fuck farming weapons, shoot nigs and get 1million damage. If you really want one, you'd probably have to capa tune to retain that HP and TEC, dropping either one and replacing a Cola for a Handy Magnum.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:

If you are using a katalina core as farming weapon for a combat galting build(seems to be the case) you are making a serious error.

If you are using a combat galing with 50+ cost worth of tunes as a farming weapon for the katalina core that you have taken 0 EIWs for(i don't think you are this retarded) you are very stupid.

I am assuming you are using katalina core in order to have a farming weapon+free SVOTL which is why you want propeller bits on it. If you want to combat gatling with airs while flying forever, I'd suggest just using a seraph.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Winty wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

If you are using a katalina core as farming weapon for a combat galting build(seems to be the case) you are making a serious error.

If you are using a combat galing with 50+ cost worth of tunes as a farming weapon for the katalina core that you have taken 0 EIWs for(i don't think you are this retarded) you are very stupid.

I am assuming you are using katalina core in order to have a farming weapon+free SVOTL which is why you want propeller bits on it. If you want to combat gatling with airs while flying forever, I'd suggest just using a seraph.

Naw, Combat Gatling Mod and Kata Core are weapons to fight with, Beam Gun is low cost farming weapon. Why the hell would I farm with the BD weapon.
I was thinking the Combat Gat is my main source of damage whereas the BD weapon is mainly for boost stealing and smashing LNDs.

In perspective this is a build for my alt. account with pretty much practically nothing, UC or RT parts otherwise.

-----
In other news, I could always change the carts to:
-Capa Carts
-1 EIW
-Quick Boost
-Quick Land
-Stun Regain

Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Do you have a Cross Shooter/Mod? Because that weapon is really nice: low cost, good damage, fair amount of ammo, etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:10 pm

zerocl wrote:
Do you have a Cross Shooter/Mod? Because that weapon is really nice: low cost, good damage, fair amount of ammo, etc

Not on the same account I have Katalina sadly.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:

Naw, Combat Gatling Mod and Kata Core are weapons to fight with, Beam Gun is low cost farming weapon
If you have two combat weapons that already work on their own I don't see why you'd need a third for farming.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Suguri wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

Naw, Combat Gatling Mod and Kata Core are weapons to fight with, Beam Gun is low cost farming weapon
If you have two combat weapons that already work on their own I don't see why you'd need a third for farming.

Combat Gatling Mod has a sad 450 ammo capacity. Calculating my accuracy into that, plus the fact it is a gatling, means I'll probably hit 100 of those shots if I'm lucky. Thus I run out of ammo very, very, very soon. Even with the Air Force tune I'm squeezing in.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 pm

katanext core is basically an MLG, it's the only needed weapon. 40tec, 38fly, handy magnum(actually my own build uses a particle gun mod but I doubt you have that) and a buckler.

You definitely want both EIWs.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Winty wrote:
katanext core is basically an MLG, it's the only needed weapon. 40tec, 38fly, handy magnum(actually my own build uses a particle gun mod but I doubt you have that) and a buckler.

You definitely want both EIWs.

If Wubty says so, then I'll take 2 EIWs, Float Dash, and Quick Boost along with the Capa carts.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Boost is the least of your worries. Drop it in favor of Broad Radar c3:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 pm

combat gatling mod with a single force tune is great when stuck on a low cost hopper and suicided into an enemy team for 800 damage and 600 cost.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 pm

I'm starting to get the feeling that a single Capacity tune would solve all my problems
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
I'm starting to get the feeling that a single Capacity tune would solve all my problems

i don't see why you need one.

Here's a build. trill a shit.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Winty wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

i don't see why you need one.

Here's a build. trill a shit.
Spoiler:

Is this all assuming I buy replacement parts because everything is 2s?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:01 pm

no this is "i don't actually need to use all the slots that are provided for me because this build is poverty"
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 am

if you want to use more slots you can easily go for lvl 10 because winty has hidden extra capicity in his build for you to salvage. or whatever else you want to do with that capacity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poverty Katalina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poverty Katalina   Poverty Katalina Empty

Back to top Go down

Poverty Katalina
Page 1 of 1