Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?

Go down 
+8
blead
Kuzuha
That_Wiesel_Guy
Winty
+RedCobra+
Zwiebel Force
jaydonteh
levanhoangasd
12 posters
AuthorMessage
levanhoangasd
Newcomer
Newcomer

Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? Empty
PostSubject: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:02 am

I'm thinking of junking my kagura and change her to retribution route Very Happy Can you guys give me an example video of her gameplay and tricks? (cus i've heard from my friend that she's quite hard to play :-? )
Back to top Go down
jaydonteh
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:24 am

**Bump**

we need at least 1 retribution gameplay! No more homo Kagura! Time for being straight :3
Retribution user here....post something about that route Smile
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 pm

She isn't hard to play, she just doesn't use homing l0l

The onl thing hard about her is that amazing server lag, but that's not her fault.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:47 pm

her phonix arrow auto charging just like kagura mai, but her phonix arrow have more great acuracy to hit airs tipe then almost never miss.

can counter land tipe infront you by pressing E + left click to active burning cirle that can give your enemy "melting" effect.

melt is combination between burn and slow. ( very very dangerous and you should be carefull go near kagura using land).
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 pm

melt doesn't cause burn
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Cobra76 wrote:
her phonix arrow auto charging just like kagura mai, but her phonix arrow have more great acuracy to hit airs tipe then almost never miss.
No. Retribution Kagura does not home. It's accuracy isn't any better than any railgun. They also don't charge-up their shots on their own. This isn't how hold-down-charge works.

Quote :
can counter land tipe infront you by pressing E + left click to active burning cirle that can give your enemy "melting" effect.
If you say it it sounds like CB was a beat 'em up with static key combinations. Her Talisman trap doesn't necessarily cause Melt! to. Depending on the cart selection it might cause Repeat Stun or nothing at all.

Quote :
melt is combination between burn and slow. ( very very dangerous and you should be carefull go near kagura using land).
Burn isn't half as gay as Melt! you lose 5% of your max HP.

With that being said, there's no difference between the Retribution and the Judgment paths outside of the Bow and her Sealing Stickers.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Winty wrote:
melt doesn't cause burn
i mean its fells like burn with slow.

and about her talisman ("cirle trap") most people use melt path to encounter eris and other land and thats true you can make it no effect at all.

that is why we call it zero, totally costume able ability.

and about that phonix arrow if not homming ?
then why that phonix arrow can turn around to chase my flap jack ?

?????
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 pm

it's a zero
there are two paths to choose from
one is homing
one isn't
he is asking about the path that does not have homing ability
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Winty wrote:
it's a zero
there are two paths to choose from
one is homing
one isn't
he is asking about the path that does not have homing ability
ooooooooooh study .
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Retribution has ghost shot issues. Walk based Retribution lowers the amount of times you'll ghost shot compared to a flying Retribution. Hops help correct the aiming so it doesn't ghost shot, so shooting in the middle of short boost is usually best. Retribution has very little aim assist with no homing, so I hope you can aim.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:26 pm

I tried the Retribution path myself. Some problems with it are ghost shots as mentioned, ammo, and damage. It's pretty good damage vs airs but to other types isn't much.

I have an alt account that has Kagura too, though she's with the Judgement path. But I think I have some zero reset carts to spare so I can give it a try.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm

But Retribution and Judgement have the same ammo count, and Retribution has arguably higher damage.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 am

Moved.

Guides -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions
Back to top Go down
pulupulu

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:42 am

It is probably a little too late... but here goes.

Retribution is like rail gun, but the hit box is bigger than most railgun.

Retribution's bonus phoenix after the initial hit almost always miss. Resulting in very similar damage with judgement (as judgement 2nd hit is much easier to hit).

Retribution's biggest advantage is able to shoot anti-homing target like seraph wing.

The triple shot of retribution is actually very effective. There are times I rather spam those than full charge. (I have a paralyze tune tune, so I don't know if it is as useful normally)

I feel the shield is there to take off some pressure, as it make opponent switch target or back off instead. More psychological than actually practical. The most practical usage of it is maybe epoch or when you missed that seraph FC and want to block those seraph nova (your reaction time need to be good, or nova will hit u regardless).
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Retribution is pretty much a slower more expensive railgunner that has a lower dps and ghost hits on top of it.

The shield is the real big thing about her but you can't keep it up continuously.

Homing or go home.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Retribution is your best bet if you ant to spam Support Rejection with her btw.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Except Retribution doesn't have Support Rejection.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Except Retribution doesn't have Support Rejection.
Retribution causes Support Rejection scratch
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Retribution has a placeable shield that blocks every shot based attack besides things blast railguns and aoe peelthrough.

Homing has the support rejection.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 pm

is support reject actually useful vs having a free tree farming talisman attack?
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:47 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
is support reject actually useful vs having a free tree farming talisman attack?
^ This is why i didn't take that zero cart.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:43 am

Support reject can cancel some buffs on some bots iirc. Examples would be Ivis, Dracken, Resha, Eve to name a few. It's really a good way to drive off mad melee who crowd dives your team. You can even use this to push back melees attacking you, if timed right.

As for Retri kagura, I'm trying a hopper build in one of my alts. Very good damage vs. Airs but I wish i had the Support reject rather than the shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?   Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you guys give me an example of retribution kagura gameplay?
Page 1 of 1