Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Byes.

Go down 
+18
zerocl
Relict?
mechaRev
That_Wiesel_Guy
Ryuuichiro
Zwiebel Force
Nisa
Seraphcrim
Wataboutmi
reVelske
exoakutsu
boytitan2
Astral_Dono
Winty
Suguri
Trill
LS3
dotdotbean
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:24 am

reVelske wrote:
HighlaN wrote:
I at least already am accustomed to treating with people undesirable who alone devotes herself to be a nuisance and insult.

People only respect you as much as you respect them. As said before, respect is not only shown through words, but how you choose to play this game and interact with others in arena. If you have no quarrel with fouling up the arena and ruining what could potentially be an enjoyable game for others, then people will have no quarrel with throwing insults at you.

ie. Stop being a typical arena faget and nobody will give you shit.

Good point, but not all the time.

--

Let's set two scenarios just for this.

1st Scenario -- You are a casual player who luckily rolled on a UC>Rt conversion a taboo bot; i.e. a Resha. You gave her a test drive, found her to be easy to use so you decide to invest on her via tuning / practice in random arena matches. People found that you are using her. Depending on your performance with her, you would get the responses:

A) WOW, what a faggot, don't you have anything else to use rather than your Reshit you fucking retarded indo? What a cancer machine. Fuck you and your cow priest for ruining this room you dumb shit for fucks. (RE: good performance)

B) WOW, what a total idiot. You have one of the most broken bots in the game and you can't do shit with her? Jesus fuck do you even CeeBee, you indonerd? Get lost. Uninstall already fagget. (RE: poor performance)

This is will be your typical arena chat regardless of when you play or what you use (for as long as the robot/moe is taboo).
This simply proves the inevitability of the situation you would find yourself in only because you are placed in a situation where you were not COMPLETELY aware of how the game's community reacts with regards to this OR that you are aware and you are merely taking advantage of what you have. This, by far, covers most cases of newbies and intermediates who use these kinds of bots.

Moving on...
Scenario 2 -- You are a casual player. You have only been in cosmic break for a month or so. You're enjoying the game as much as you should but you're not yet aware of how the spending plan should probably be like for any typical player. The best bot you have is an Accel Saber GP (and for god's sake, it's not even a hopper and you kept them fat legs just 'cause you like how they look -- that's totally acceptable since you have no idea what you're doing, don't get me wrong here). You play your AS in arena:

A) *You get completely ignored* (since most people are okay with this, they usually let you pass off as a newbie and this is the most common, possible scenario you'd want to be in)

B) Stop shitting all over arena and go quit and uninstall you fucking neet. (for irate teammates who noticed that you fed a lot during the match for being unknowledgeable about the many aspects of this game particularly in PvP)

C) *Someone actually helps you out* (rare, but some veteran players actually do give a fuck about the new playerbase and want to enrich them to become better in building/fighting overall; seldom, but best possible outcome to get)

uguuu~
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
you decide to invest on her via tuning / practice in random arena matches.

this is where you went wrong
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 am

^ I was just laying that out for Rev to read. My point is, no matter what it is you do here in CBen, you would, at least once in your life in the game, find yourself in a tight spot where you feel that everything you have done in the game boiled down to this one time. I'm just saying that whatever that is that they're gonna face, it's not something to completely dwell on -- the community is just like that more often than not, BUT there ARE a lot of people who are actually moderated enough to go against the typical "holy shit noob, faggot, cancer, go quit now" reactionaries and do their share in making the game experience more comfortable to the newer player base, just like what I mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:42 am

lel highlag
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 pm

reVelske wrote:
HighlaN wrote:
I at least already am accustomed to treating with people undesirable who alone devotes herself to be a nuisance and insult.

People only respect you as much as you respect them. As said before, respect is not only shown through words, but how you choose to play this game and interact with others in arena. If you have no quarrel with fouling up the arena and ruining what could potentially be an enjoyable game for others, then people will have no quarrel with throwing insults at you.

ie. Stop being a typical arena faget and nobody will give you shit.

Bullshit before I started trash talking when I was just chill in arena and never typed and sat in the back with my arts people were talking shit and being disrespectful faggots. More shit talk goes on this game than a entire days worth of playing on xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 pm

O3O

Last edited by Ryuuichiro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dotdotbean
dotdotbean

Male Posts : 80

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:26 pm

HighlaN wrote:
... people undesirable who alone devotes herself to be a nuisance and insult ...

So many players of this game have developed crude and horrible personas. A number of the replies to this post shows how bad those people are; that they must flame at every opportunity they can find.

HighlaN wrote:
Nevertheless if already this decided I wish a lot of Luck you do what you do, the life has many returns

Cosmicbreak is a game, not the real life.

Thank you.

Seraphcrim wrote:
Bean... At least stay till the balance updates...

I'll just pop in once in awhile to see what those updates did. However the amount of toxicity from the people from the forum here is overwhelming for me sometimes. The people here only stand united during a flame war, or to bully the people in the forum.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Every time bean types pop in I read it as poop in. Why am I such a man child T_T,
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:56 pm

moebean
Back to top Go down
HighlaN
HighlaN

Male Posts : 91

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 pm

dotdotbean wrote:
HighlaN wrote:
... people undesirable who alone devotes herself to be a nuisance and insult ...

So many players of this game have developed crude and horrible personas. A number of the replies to this post shows how bad those people are; that they must flame at every opportunity they can find.

HighlaN wrote:
Nevertheless if already this decided I wish a lot of Luck you do what you do, the life has many returns

Cosmicbreak is a game, not the real life.

Thank you.

Seraphcrim wrote:
Bean... At least stay till the balance updates...

I'll just pop in once in awhile to see what those updates did. However the amount of toxicity from the people from the forum here is overwhelming for me sometimes. The people here only stand united during a flame war, or to bully the people in the forum.

Thank you, I See that you have understood my points of view, and with regard to the persons it is true, one tries to explain or ask because the insults, it tries to be nice, but you eat I work, this way that I had to begin to block and them to send to the demon because they do not listen to reasons. When HighlaN Believes, in August from last year to the date I have not spent in my account more of 600 Dollars, and nonetheless when rolls ( luck, there is no explanation) I have obtained almost all the moes from August to the date, Momiji, Ivis Hd, Eve, Jace, Resha, Eris, Ravi Chronom, Aquila Girl, Sylvia, and more, in end a long billiard cue lists, but the point is because OP? The response is very simple.

If one plays with bots Normal, do they believe that the rivals were playing of the same way? .. it is very difficult that it is like that,

You prop in the personal thing, regardless I like it very much the game, to fight against strong people makes me happy because it is entertained, I play mas that not for fun at all, I have made good friends and friends, help the people inside my possibilities and having time I believe skins and share them with the community

I play the Epoch already mas with strategy and seriousness, I me have had to face really very strong rivals, thanks to them it can improve one mas and be better creating strategies

''It is necessary to learn to raise when one falls down and to overcome the adversity to go out forward''

Greetins

HighlaN

Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:31 pm

dotdotbean wrote:
Tsubame666 wrote:
noooo beanx2 #em5 i'll miss u , i hope u give me all ur mats specially gens ans sups ele, remember.. my birthday #em3

Could only give it to you next bazaar :<

okay moe bean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:

This simply proves the inevitability of the situation you would find yourself in only because you are placed in a situation where you were not COMPLETELY aware of how the game's community reacts with regards to this OR that you are aware and you are merely taking advantage of what you have. This, by far, covers most cases of newbies and intermediates who use these kinds of bots.

MMOs aren't care bear castles, you learn from the experience and move on, be it through harsh words or not. As much as we wish that MMO communities are more friendly, they just frankly aren't and never will be, it's even worse when the game itself is poorly developed and riddled with rage-inducing issues.

Ryuuichiro wrote:
B) Stop shitting all over arena and go quit and uninstall you fucking neet. (for irate teammates who noticed that you fed a lot during the match for being unknowledgeable about the many aspects of this game particularly in PvP)

Unlikely outcome, and I don't see what you are trying to point out with scenario B. Matter of fact is, neither the game nor the players are obliged to hold your hand. If you need help, ask, there will likely be at least one person in the arena who will be more than happy to answer your questions.

boytitan2 wrote:
Bullshit before I started trash talking when I was
just chill in arena and never typed and sat in the back with my arts
people were talking shit and being disrespectful faggots. More shit talk
goes on this game than a entire days worth of playing on xbox
live.

You became a running gag with your fatties back in the days, it's just a joke, but some people certainly took it too far.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:59 pm

It's my imagination, or fagbot spammers tends to write massive walls of text to justify their faggotry?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 pm

clapsman wrote:
guess what this has to do with anything

Byes. - Page 3 245nexz

Spoiler:

Oh look its malphes everyone read this quick and laugh at him making a ass of himself before he gets banned.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen18.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen19.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen20.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen21.png
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Alright guys, enough bantering.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Alright guys, enough bantering.

Ill cut you a break til things get better but thats now how u mod =3,
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:15 pm

zerocl wrote:
It's my imagination, or fagbot spammers tends to write massive walls of text to justify their faggotry?

Especially if they are foreign and can't english to save their miserable lives.

IT ONLY A GAME GAIZ, JUST FOR FUN JA?

Of course it's for fun, but fun for everyone, not just your selfish selves.

And forcing people to read Highlan's posts is now officially a torturing method, so I decree.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:22 pm

clapsman wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
clapsman wrote:
guess what this has to do with anything

Byes. - Page 3 245nexz

Spoiler:

Oh look its malphes everyone read this quick and laugh at him making a ass of himself before he gets banned.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen18.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen19.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen20.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen21.png
i have that convo saved on my comp, actually

it's quite funny watching relict tard rage without any sense of direction whatsoever

who is highlan again

Well its just to sad not to tell you. That purging was a entire chat group leaving you cause they did not want to hear you talk. You then make a bigger fool of yourself and go on to continue talking to yourself and not notice everyone left to avoid having to deal with you. And the iceing on the cake is you the proceed to define irony by telling relict to do what we all wanted you to do.

The funny thing is you still wont realize what happened cause you never read my replies But keep coming here I need my lols.

Oh come on now he will never know why everyone laughs about that post D=. Oh pop sickles.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Byes. - Page 3 1LCA0
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 pm

I forgot img serving will make the img to small to read here it is in all its glory.Now you may laugh at his stupidity and everyone leaving to avoid hearing him talk cause he is braindead.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen23.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen15.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/16/02/51/05/screen24.png

If malphes keeps getting banned like that hes gona rage harder than vageta when he broke his rage D=.

Back to top Go down

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 pm

You claimed you're leaving, yet you're still fucking here.
Back to top Go down
dotdotbean
dotdotbean

Male Posts : 80

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Just doing dispatches. :< CB is a fuking prison. And whoever uses my Ivis/Voxsha/Kagura/Eris aint me ok.

Spoiler:

Last edited by dotdotbean on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pics)
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:50 pm

reVelske wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:

MMOs aren't care bear castles, you learn from the experience and move on, be it through harsh words or not. As much as we wish that MMO communities are more friendly, they just frankly aren't and never will be, it's even worse when the game itself is poorly developed and riddled with rage-inducing issues.

Ryuuichiro wrote:

Unlikely outcome, and I don't see what you are trying to point out with scenario B. Matter of fact is, neither the game nor the players are obliged to hold your hand. If you need help, ask, there will likely be at least one person in the arena who will be more than happy to answer your questions.

What I laid out doesn't happen exactly on a regular basis; it's just how I observed how some players were being treated on how they perform in the game -- I was actually replying to your post where you roughly said that "for as long as you respect other players and not act like a total faggot, you won't hear anything bad from anyone". BT was kind enough to point out how he was basically being a casual player when people started to dis him about his robots, play-style or something. I gave out 1 and 2 because that's usually where things start to heat up when players who are easily ticked off by the fact that (1, someone is "new" to the faggot business and does good or sucks at it and 2, someone just sucks altogether in this game and people either ignore, rage about it, or help them voluntarily). Respect isn't something earned in typical MMOs with communities like cosmic break, it's something that the general player base gives with their own discretion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Byes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byes.   Byes. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Byes.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com