Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+77
Turret
ziix
necrodrakath
NecroWing
Meisto
Akhenderson
Kemo
HashiriyaR32
beccadmgirl
NEXT
CCoRS
UncleBobbie
continue
Charz
NotZetsubou
Turkeysaur
LazyStevz
tehprognoob
dotdotbean
LogenVos
Silvraph
SilentRose
MrCake
Tsuikyu
Rhyadel
ISolo
Frizz
Prior
XiaoFu
Talarot
IncuSlave
DarkChuky
thehellamireading
reVelske
mechaRev
Fireflywater
Tashunu
God is a Cat Girl
Trill
rei_hunter
Aurum_Sol
Leriel
Poppet
Senior Grey
Kurt
ppxeno
Incendium
resireth
TrieDaEsprit
Winty
Tuskin
JinNJuice
LS3
Thranduil
Seraphcrim
CapeMike
Halexander
MagicPotatoplz
Stickboy
TerraChika
Gerrion
VeryMelon
/dev/random
Tickle
Suguri
Magna.Zero
Aria
zerocl
AnTi90d
That_Wiesel_Guy
Ryuuichiro
Astral_Dono
Nilla
Koiro
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
boytitan2
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Diabolical wrote:
This Patty skin makes my pants feel funny.
Spoiler:

...That looks similar to my patty skin...STAY AWAY FROM ME.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 Cosmic10

Last edited by boytitan2 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 pm

>Torture = Business.

That explains why business whispered me the other day, like we'd know forever. This is funny because he made a big fuss of how he's not gonna tell his EN screen name in Nightmare's clan chat ö.ö

inb4 he actually told me and I ust didn't remember because I'm getting senile ._.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:36 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Spoiler:

...That looks similar to my patty skin...STAY AWAY FROM ME.Who ever made my patty skin musta made that if I put my patty legs on you would see thay are the same.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 Cosmic10
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Business is a shitlord who is too scared to even defend himself properly and pretends to be other people.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:40 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Do I always have to be the translator here sighs.
Replaced my BoyTitan hugs image. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Do I always have to be the translator here sighs.
Replaced my BoyTitan hugs image. Congrats!

Hugs more no don't Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Spoiler:

...That looks similar to my patty skin...STAY AWAY FROM ME.

Spoiler:

Maybe i should bring my Circus Patty skin along as well...

...maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Vector Eagle is still viable. Just saying.

I've been playing that through Day 1 to 60 (started early November, up to about early January until N.Years came out)

Xiao wrote:
Honestly, you could have waited ryuuichiro, but no instead you rolled the cancerous new year's gara. Shadow Gara/Regal Gara came out after gay new years gara.

I said it here as I posted in random things: "I first charged the game in N.Year Gara. I did it since I was lured by the idea of free stuff from the roll x5, get one roll free promo." It just so happened I rolled a Resha, Kagura, Machintlet and V.Lancer all on a single x5. Considered myself very lucky to have had that kind of luck the first time I ever rolled anything with real-life currency.

As with any kid with a lot of new toys, I decided to give each and every one of them a test run. I began with Kagura mainly because she quickly tugged on the heartstrings of yours truly. I loved the way she was designed, extending to the fact that I actually named her after a girl in real life which resembled her, one way or another. After a few days maining her, though, I found that without proper (and complete) tuning as well as other not-yet-owned accessories on her, I won't get very far. Moved on to Resha (here we go...)

Long story short on her, she was VERY easy to use. I basically began with only weapon tunes on her and left her at 16 tec and 21 wlk. Even at that I can already score ridiculously higher than the fully tuned V.Eagle I had previously been using prior to rolling N.Year's. You can say I took the easy way out of things and rail-roaded myself to a position where most people would consider what I am doing to be faggotry. I do not deny this.

When my conscience began to hit me, I decided to place Resha on my sub garage and work on new projects. Machintlet was one other thing I got and it was already widely being used in arena, so, why not try my hand at that? I had a lot of help. I asked Zassh, Trill, Suguri and other people on how to properly tune and use the Arms, basically. Ended up with a nice build, tuning the guy up to 80% completion. Sadly, though, I hit a roadblock when I didn't have enough materials to do C.Veil tunes (and the lack of which was actually "hurting" my Machintlet experience). I slowly veered back to using Resha.

And here we are now.

Xiao wrote:
And from what I've heard you've at least gotten other bots from one of the two new garashits, so try using them instead?

I am. Got to tune a 23str-23tec-35 wlk but flimsy perse. And maining her 50% of the time I even get to play. I also use an untuned flapjack (mainly because I'm too poor to afford to force tune his parts). I even went back to using V.Eagle and tried to revise my old "oh wait, I'll just fly around max speed and spam my homo blaster all day" build and tried slapping on a Mega Lightning Gun I got from one of the rolls I was unfortunate enough to get derp walks from.

Akhenderson wrote:
Shw us your garage because you're obviously not trying hard enough to find out which bots can be used in the arena well.

-screencaps to follow-

Pre-New Years
Nothing but a Vector Eagle and an Accel Saber hopper. Pure UC player before. Had shit luck rolling my monthly UC>Rt.

Post New Years
Addition of Resha, Kagura, Machintlet and V.Lancer.

Post Shadow/Valentines
Added 2 Ragna Barrets, 2 Rotten Lemurs, 2 Zero Breakers, 1 Flap, 1 Perse, 1 Melfi HEART, 2 Regina Winberls
1 of the Ragna's under tuning progress. The rest, you know the story.

#walloftext #storyofmylife #gay #pancakes
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:47 pm

ITT: faggots writing walls of texts to justify their homosexualism
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Spoiler:
"dme traps" D:
I believe 3 melees got trapped there and beamed to death
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Writing a guide for just a CB character takes forever and a half x_x (On open office, the current progress is 6 ish pages, size 10 font, Times New Roman.)

Good thing Chemistry class covers almost everything I already know~
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Writing a guide for just a CB character takes forever and a half x_x (On open office, the current progress is 6 ish pages, size 10 font, Times New Roman.)

Good thing Chemistry class covers almost everything I already know~
Is it weird that the moment I saw the word Roman and no other part of the sentence, as that was the 1st word i saw, that I thought you were talking about Gayty Gear?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Roman Canceling 2hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 pm

gg no re:
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Diabolical wrote:
gg no re:
She 2scared4you so she killed herself like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
gg no re:
She 2scared4you so she killed herself like a bitch.
That or most melee players are dumb as hell and decide to fly face first into the pits without a moment's notice.
Either that or lag. One of the two.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Or you know, drawguns.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:
GOD LOOK AT THIS TEXT

hey good job ignoring what I fucking said to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:12 pm

He ended up melee'ing right through me, but like any good Sylvia player he continued to mash right-click, which sent him careening into the pit.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Diabolical wrote:
He ended up melee'ing right through me, but like any good Sylvia player he continued to mash right-click, which sent him careening into the pit.
rip no drawguns
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Yet another victory for melee fags was achieved today. Good job random Mexicunt.
Mite not ever ever even touch any of my melee moes again that aren't super broken after this shit. Made my dick cry.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 pm

No one remembers my BBFF.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Maybe I should use my BB FaceFack again. Double sword AM looks so cool. ö.ö
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
rip no drawguns
Pantsu Army's has the Tunco Blessing
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 pm

I made art

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next