Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+77
Turret
ziix
necrodrakath
NecroWing
Meisto
Akhenderson
Kemo
HashiriyaR32
beccadmgirl
NEXT
CCoRS
UncleBobbie
continue
Charz
NotZetsubou
Turkeysaur
LazyStevz
tehprognoob
dotdotbean
LogenVos
Silvraph
SilentRose
MrCake
Tsuikyu
Rhyadel
ISolo
Frizz
Prior
XiaoFu
Talarot
IncuSlave
DarkChuky
thehellamireading
reVelske
mechaRev
Fireflywater
Tashunu
God is a Cat Girl
Trill
rei_hunter
Aurum_Sol
Leriel
Poppet
Senior Grey
Kurt
ppxeno
Incendium
resireth
TrieDaEsprit
Winty
Tuskin
JinNJuice
LS3
Thranduil
Seraphcrim
CapeMike
Halexander
MagicPotatoplz
Stickboy
TerraChika
Gerrion
VeryMelon
/dev/random
Tickle
Suguri
Magna.Zero
Aria
zerocl
AnTi90d
That_Wiesel_Guy
Ryuuichiro
Astral_Dono
Nilla
Koiro
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
boytitan2
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:40 am

Wow starting to see more Ragna Barrett from everyone. Hoping to see if they can actually use him right, instead of dying 24/7 with him.

Then again, I saw like 4 peeps that has gotten him so far and basically quit playing him after a few matches. So what, too much manual aim/not used to it being meluc or something? :V

Here's hoping that I"ll see more competent users of Ragna like myself. :S
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:41 am

Spoiler:

resha is free score rite guys xddd
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 am

Winty wrote:
Spoiler:

resha is free score rite guys xddd

good god. What was he maining Winty?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 am

he started resha and pulled it out a second time later. I forget the other two bots but he can't even play a resha properly so how could he do any better with those lol
Back to top Go down
SilentRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:33 am

Winty wrote:
he started resha and pulled it out a second time later. I forget the other two bots but he can't even play a resha properly so how could he do any better with those lol

Played a lot of games against Business today on my alt. (he was hopping rooms, pretty much with me for 3 hours today) The screen shot you are posting, he was saying he was lagging, and I noticed he disconnected. I guess you didn't want to post the 20 or so top 10s he got a few hours earlier. With the same commando.

Rose colored glasses. I see a lot of you wearing these on this forum.

How do you say it around these parts....

Just sayang?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 am

In defense of Winty, almost everyone does this. Heavierarm has me pinned recently for only getting rank 20 for using a Resha in a match where I entered halfway and was already getting ganked by FagService's Eris. :3

Just another day at CBFF.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:38 am

that was the only game I played with him in it. The match before he joined the room partway through and said "party is over, it's game time" as if anyone was paying attention to him. This was the result of the match right after. Real person.

disconnected? lag? he was talking for a good half the match and died at least 3 times. Business is the kind of person who talks trash when he does well and makes excuses when he doesn't. Whenever he does badly he'll complain of lag, complain of overpowered bots on the other team(now he's using resha, lol), complain that the game is unbalanced, etc.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 AWkfzm8

just sayang
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 am

Didn't Business use to be on these forums? IIrc we all got an idea of what kind of person he is back then ö.ö'
Back to top Go down
SilentRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:47 am

Winty wrote:
that was the only game I played with him in it. The match before he joined the room partway through and said "party is over, it's game time" as if anyone was paying attention to him. This was the result of the match right after. Real person.

disconnected? lag? he was talking for a good half the match and died at least 3 times. Business is the kind of person who talks trash when he does well and makes excuses when he doesn't. Whenever he does badly he'll complain of lag, complain of overpowered bots on the other team(now he's using resha, lol), complain that the game is unbalanced, etc.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 AWkfzm8

just sayang

And the countless people who are crown using Eris, or Raven, or Flapjack, or Ivis, etc, are any better? Looking at his cost, he is barely tuned on his Resha. His other 2 bots were under 800 cost. Personality and lag aside, I respect him.

Takes some balls to come into these rooms with untuned bots, and from what I saw, get top 10 for a good 2-3 hours at least.

.. :: insert dumb picture::

Just sayang.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:51 am

Inb4 he's too poor to tune b/c of contsant garapon rolls.

And from my own experience any Meluc Resha w/ some crappy tuned Cheer pompons can get Top 3. Lex Resha to if her team mates donate shel supplies for moar bubble supports.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:55 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

And from my own experience any Meluc Resha w/ some crappy tuned Cheer pompons can get Top 3. Lex Resha to if her team mates donate shel supplies for moar bubble supports.

30 WLK, 400+ HP, scrub hopper, Vox-Resha user here.
I concur.
Back to top Go down
SilentRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:07 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

I still remember the 2 days he used maily.. and got again... top 10 for 3-4 hours for the most part. Saw with my own eyes, teammates tunneling him, only to die from railgun shots.

Those were not fun days. Poor, isn't how i would describe him.

Lag is well documented here. In this game. Be serious, esp. when someone announces it.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 am

SilentRose wrote:
And the countless people who are crown using Eris, or Raven, or Flapjack, or Ivis, etc, are any better? Looking at his cost, he is barely tuned on his Resha. His other 2 bots were under 800 cost. Personality and lag aside, I respect him.

Takes some balls to come into these rooms with untuned bots, and from what I saw, get top 10 for a good 2-3 hours at least.

Just sayang.

Spoiler:

business? top10? bad room with bad players.
Back to top Go down
SilentRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 am

Winty wrote:
SilentRose wrote:

Just sayang.

Spoiler:

business? top10? bad room with bad players.

Since I was in the room, and saw the SS you posted out of the many matches he played.... I can only assume you carefully chose this SS as well.

As i have lurked here for a year, I know full well of your trolling, personality, and behavior. You are biased..... to say the LEAST.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:27 am

I'm just curious, but are you business' mother or something? :v
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:29 am

most of those were from a single day of matches were he was talking shit to me while scoring low. Most of the matches I play with him he scores low. Maybe he only scores well while I'm not there? Maybe he scores well when he plays in the low BR room with shitty players? idk meng.

yeah I'm pretty bias against certain people here. They're all pretty much the worst people around. Most of the people who have seen how business acts(and plays) would agree with me. Did he buy you off or something?
Back to top Go down
SilentRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 am

Winty wrote:
most of those were from a single day of matches were he was talking shit to me while scoring low. Most of the matches I play with him he scores low. Maybe he only scores well while I'm not there? Maybe he scores well when he plays in the low BR room with shitty players? idk meng.

yeah I'm pretty bias against certain people here. They're all pretty much the worst people around. Most of the people who have seen how business acts(and plays) would agree with me. Did he buy you off or something?

No i am not his mother. No he didn't buy me off. As i said, I have been lurking here for a year. I just happen to be in some rooms with him recently, saw your post, and disagreed. If you can't handle it, i suggest you uninstall.

I am only speaking of personal experience.

For you to change tones after my posts, belittles your validity.. I am just an observer, in this, speaking of what I have seen.

I could indulge further... but I don't think it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 am

SilentRose wrote:

No i am not his mother. No he didn't buy me off. As i said, I have been lurking here for a year. I just happen to be in some rooms with him recently, saw your post, and disagreed. If you can't handle it, i suggest you uninstall.

For you to change tones after my posts, belittles your validity.. I am just an observer, in this, speaking of what I have seen.

uninstall what? my internet browser? You seem to think that you disagreed with me. Instead you came in here and claimed I was cherrypicking screencaps and ignoring all that is good about a person, making claims that he was doing perfectly fine when I wasn't there.. I informed you I took a picture of the only match I played with him that day. You want to back up your claims with anything? What's wrong, can't handle people trash talking people over the internet? better cancel your service if you can't handle that. See, this is a change of tone. This is a direct attack on YOU, rather than just doing what I've been doing for a long time now and trashtalking people that are clearly worthless pieces of shit. I'm speaking from personal experience and providing evidence: business a shit.

You wanna masturbate to people playing untuned bots? Here's someone who is actually good at the game doing it with bots that are utter fucking trash, unlike business, who isn't good at the game and uses ultra-safe garapon bots while hiding behind his team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiM1Slx-r5A
Back to top Go down
SilentRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 am

Winty wrote:
SilentRose wrote:

uninstall what? my internet browser? You seem to think that you disagreed with me. Instead you came in here and claimed I was cherrypicking screencaps and ignoring all that is good about a person, making claims that he was doing perfectly fine when I wasn't there.. I informed you I took a picture of the only match I played with him that day. You want to back up your claims with anything? What's wrong, can't handle people trash talking people over the internet? better cancel your service if you can't handle that. See, this is a change of tone. This is a direct attack on YOU, rather than just doing what I've been doing for a long time now and trashtalking people that are clearly worthless pieces of shit. I'm speaking from personal experience and providing evidence: business a shit.

You wanna masturbate to people playing untuned bots? Here's someone who is actually good at the game doing it with bots that are utter fucking trash, unlike business, who isn't good at the game and uses ultra-safe garapon bots while hiding behind his team.

Attack? This is nothing more than a rage post. You are posting a video from a player who is playing an air bot, with a stacked team, on an air advantaged map. (Who happens, to ONLY play air bots.... and some could say, only use semi to overpowered air bots)

Lv 0 or not.

Yea, I've seen it. (this video) Ya, I've seen Suguri. He spends his days using an EX tuned air Eve, probably 3x HS, ceiling humping, pop shotting people and turning tail. (Btw, he doesnt even use accell roll with a rage carted eve.... and you think he is good with it? here, ill show YOU a video, (Can't post a link for 7 days.... so ... fix it yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=1UTQyvC07J0)

Maybe you missed the part of me lurking for a year...
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:09 am

ok business whatever you say.
1v1 me no items accel saber only
Back to top Go down
SilentRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:17 am

Winty wrote:
ok business whatever you say.
1v1 me no items accel saber only

Sorry to disappoint. I'm not him. But enjoy your fruitless, self gratifying trolling on him.

Cuz if your trying it on me, it's not working.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 am

If it doesnt work, then what the hell are u doing here?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:41 am

Nah.
your statements reveal who you are. Nobody who was on this forum when business was would actually defend you. There's plenty of evidence showing how much of a fuckwit you are. Your completely unrelated comments about suguri's eve(which I never actually mentioned, and is no longer the only thing he plays, showing once again how much of a fuckwit you are), your excuse about maps favoring airs(especially on maps that don't actually favor airs), and your dumb as fuck typing style with too many line breaks show who you are. Stop being a coward and speak for yourself.
Back to top Go down
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AnTi90d

Male Posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:57 am

Something in here smells like a dirty sock.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 3836367824_sockodor_xlarge
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:27 am

why accelroll on an aireve? for what the bot offers the innate airdash card is much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next