Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galaxy Saga - le introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vigi
Vigi

Male Posts : 23

Galaxy Saga - le introduction Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy Saga - le introduction   Galaxy Saga - le introduction EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 am

Well, Hello there :p

Today for show and tell, I want to share with you a game that I am addicted to: Galaxy Saga

Before we begin, this game is only applicable to iPhone users, god knows why they limit it to iPhone..

Galaxy Saga - le introduction Galaxy_saga__maya__descendant_of_dark_kin_by_vkunicorn-d5p0qu6

Introductions

This is a card game where the story settings begins by the galactic wars between the Malkan Federation and Norch Republic with the Vejim Empire being neutral due to their lack of resources to venture into space.

However midway through the war, all three forces were attacked by hostile forces known as Dark Matters by surprise and suffered considerable loss. Due to this, the three forces decided to organize a special army to intercept these Dark Matters come to be known as the Trinity.

You will start in Trinity with some weird blonde commander which seems like she knows what shes doing..

Galaxy Saga - le introduction Hell_Raven

Problem?

Functions

In this game, you can do several things to your cards, among them would be:

Upgrading: Cards can be strengthened through by lvling them up - 20 for common, 30 rare, 40 high rare

Fusion: Combining 2 cards to form a single powerful card - has higher base stat, carry over 5%-10% stats and different artwork!

Stats: Your personal stats, such as atk, def and energy. More atk you have, the more cards you can bring to attack

Battle: You can test out your powers by battling other opponents! Of course, they will have a stat range of where penalties will be imposed if someone out of your league attacks you or vice versa

Events: Sometimes there will be limited edition cards during events and some is really good, dont miss out on them!

Galaxy Saga - le introduction (Evolved)_Metallic_Ghidra

Thats all, good luck~

.. by the way

Add me up as a referral when you are playing galaxy saga, my user ID is: Sojiru

by adding referral you and I get a super rare card and also some credits.

Cheer me up after you complete your tutorials, I will give you a welcome present card while stocks last xD

Tips: Power Packs and Energy Packs (unbounded) are like cigarettes replacing money in war, they are the currency of the game aside from credits, use only the bounded and do not use the unbounded unless you really need to use it.
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Saga - le introduction   Galaxy Saga - le introduction EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 am

iStupid.
Back to top Go down
Vigi
Vigi

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Saga - le introduction   Galaxy Saga - le introduction EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:31 am

although i kinda agree that iphone sucks..

samsung is now better than iphone in every aspect except of it being android =/

but your comment is still rude >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Saga - le introduction   Galaxy Saga - le introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Saga - le introduction
Page 1 of 1