Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon discussion

Go down 
+42
uiso
EXNova
Winty
IronDicks
blead
exoakutsu
Admin
LazFlamme
rei_hunter
AhegaoMaster
God is a Cat Girl
Saitama
AnTi90d
Shai
Hyoka
TrieDaEsprit
KidGlitch
darkomen
fhoeng
Silvershine
XiaoFu
LogenVos
UncleBobbie
TerraChika
Seraphcrim
Mew
MagicPotatoplz
CapeMike
Valkyrie
Sean
Poppet
Nilla
Trill
Gerrion
zerocl
Akhenderson
Relict?
boytitan2
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
Koiro
Astral_Dono
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage

Pokemon discussion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:53 am

Hmm have a point there with T-wave. But it doesn't help that the Bravest Bird is still lurking. Maybe if Sceptile gets access to a Priority of his own? Haven't checked his pool for gen 6.

Swift Swim is still a step up from Torrent/Damp. I think it is highly beneficial for Swampert to have Swim, because assuming his defenses get a slight buff via M-Evo, he could become a faster sweeper. Sap Sipper would be nice though, covering 4x weakness to grass, but Grass is its only weakness...
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:31 am

Krayola wrote:
Hmm have a point there with T-wave. But it doesn't help that the Bravest Bird is still lurking. Maybe if Sceptile gets access to a Priority of his own? Haven't checked his pool for gen 6.

Swift Swim is still a step up from Torrent/Damp. I think it is highly beneficial for Swampert to have Swim, because assuming his defenses get a slight buff via M-Evo, he could become a faster sweeper. Sap Sipper would be nice though, covering 4x weakness to grass, but Grass is its only weakness...

you'd be dumb to leave him in vs talonflame, only thing you can really doing using him is to predict the switch in and Rock Slide.

if they are making swampert take bulkier stats that would normally come at a cost of speed, even doubled if they lower his current speed he's not going to out run anything worthwhile, he'd need something to compliment his bulk. though if he gets faster then potentially swift swim could be pretty good, but a strategy like that would be seen a mile away from the team preview.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 am

Krayola wrote:

No, just no. Sceptile will need speed around 130 to outrun Greninja, OU's fastest sweeper. The hope is that Gamfreak gives M-Sceptile more on the physical spectrum in terms of stats (his movepool though). Mixed Sceptile might see use. However, Sceptile should never encounter Talonflame, since M-sceptile will be more of a cleaner than a pure sweeper.

I'm really psyched for Swampert but he can go in every direction. They could buff his attack and make him bulkier, they could up his speed (very unlikely since they gave him swiftswim. Also, he has one weakness, no one will accept him having Sap Sipper). I hope they don't do something stupid like up his special attack, he hits harder on the physical spectrum. If M-Ludicolo is a possibility, you'll have a strong core for rain teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:09 am

Considering Sceptile is base 120 speed, 130+ speed in M-Evo seems very likely IMO.
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Oh lord PVP pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Spoiler:

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Jesus, too many Mega mons.

I want Swampert to be OU again. He fucking lifts now, though.

Mega Sabeleye might be cool for people who like playing such a thing, but he does lose leftovers. Maybe his bulk will improve.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Krayola wrote:
Spoiler:

Discuss.
Hmphajdjdiddndjdksndjx!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like our predictions at Smogon came true!

THE HYPE IS REAL
#November21stHype

Relict? wrote:
Jesus, too many Mega mons.

I want Swampert to be OU again. He fucking lifts now, though.

Mega Sabeleye might be cool for people who like playing such a thing, but he does lose leftovers. Maybe his bulk will improve.
Psst psst, Swampert was OU viable in gen V and VI. In V there was the problem of Quagsire and Gastrodon having recovery moves that he didn't have, but he still was OU viable (the coverage of waterfall/EQ/Ice Punch is not to be taken lightly). And in this current gen you can still go Waterfall/EQ/Ice punch, and you can go AV sets.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:10 pm

hah. mega sharpedo and mega metagross is something i wanna see.

Seviper and Zangoose too ror.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Psst psst, Swampert was OU viable in gen V and VI. In V there was the problem of Quagsire and Gastrodon having recovery moves that he didn't have, but he still was OU viable (the coverage of waterfall/EQ/Ice Punch is not to be taken lightly). And in this current gen you can still go Waterfall/EQ/Ice punch, and you can go AV sets.

Well, yes, thank you, but I was quite aware. I was pretty damn active in RSE. Kinda dabbled with DPP and BW and was active compared to my time spent in XY. Maybe this gave other people some historical context, though.

Doesn't mean he won't work, sure. But he's still considered UU these days.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Relict? wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

Well, yes, thank you, but I was quite aware. I was pretty damn active in RSE. Kinda dabbled with DPP and BW and was active compared to my time spent in XY. Maybe this gave other people some historical context, though.

Doesn't mean he won't work, sure. But he's still considered UU these days.
Sad truth for a pokemon with such good stats and typing. NOW IF ONLY HE'D GET DRAIN PUNCH THOUGH.

Seeing Krayon-chan's picture makes me wanna RNGsus the hell out of things.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:01 pm

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-164566747

my brother (muramusaw8) likes his random battles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:01 am

*No mega Rayquaza* I aint wasting my money on that game
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:25 am

#stillwaitingforZ
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 pm

lightly salted: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-165715095

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-165990309
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:43 am

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-176824598
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:29 am

i decided to do something random today

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-235186034
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Mm. No Guard Machamp. Delicious attacker in NU
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:40 am

Apparently people here in this forum only watch pokemon, not play them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Just reviving this to have a laugh, now with the new remake of the latest installement of Pokemon, Pokemon S&M evolved into Pokemon Ultra S&M

...Also looks like it was the way of Nintendo to say "Fuck you, there won't be a S&M port to the Switch, Bitch!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
Just reviving this to have a laugh, now with the new remake of the latest installement of Pokemon, Pokemon S&M evolved into Pokemon Ultra S&M

...Also looks like it was the way of Nintendo to say "Fuck you, there won't be a S&M port to the Switch, Bitch!"

Spoiler:

huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Just when you thought legendaries could evolve no further, Solgaleo has evolved into a Zoid.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:13 pm

And Lunala looks like a digimon, i forgot the name of that digimon sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Oh god I can see the lag in my 3DS great lets pray for 3ds leaks again this year o3o. ( and get banned all over again )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon discussion   Pokemon discussion - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon discussion
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14