Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farming tune up materials

Go down 
+5
Axanael
Suguri
rei_hunter
Magna.Zero
hatescammer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hatescammer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Farming tune up materials Empty
PostSubject: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Which quest mode is better for farming tune up materials,arcantus or battle planet Bastagant?
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Bastagant. Especially Haku and Berzelius.

Arcantus takes longer time to collect materials...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Depends on what are your available bots.

If you've got the 0s Nicole from Super UC Garapon, Arcantus.

If you've got like an Aquilla (w/ Double the 1x Force Shotguns), then spread Berzelius Buster.

Nicole and Aquilla, if you've tuned decently, you can run Haku (nicole just pulverizes haku lol). 3-Way Daggers on anything == Dead Haku. Might take some time for you to get used to limiting yourself to just 3-way daggers, but it goes a long way.

Berzelius is still the fastest in terms of material wise. Haku is just there for EXP and UC Drops (+ the Material Drops). Fractulus drops some good weapons (Custom Shotgun, its the equivalent of a 1x Force Shotgun, but -1 TEC and the elusive Stardust Cannon, and a few others, i dont remember anymore.)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 pm

1* Berzelius is by far the fastest with a competent team. 1:30~2:00 to get to the outpost, another 0:30-1:00 to kill him, and you'll get a nice heap of mats for it.

Berz doesn't give any UC though, so a different boss might be preferred if you need that too. Otherwise 1* berz is the fastest source of mats.

When mat farming 1* is preferred for two reasons:

1. You can get more runs done per hour than higher difficulties.
2. 1* gives Fudara Cosmos, which are used for High tunes (the most commonly used type).

Arcantus drop rates are so horrible that even with a 3xDrop ticket and a fully tuned Persenachia you aren't going to farm items fast enough for it to be worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Generally for single colored chips I would assume 1* Berzelius to be the best.

If you're into Rainbow Chips, 3* Haku with a good team will generally do the trick.

Arcantus isn't really worth doing for anything anymore, maybe except the treasure search for some quick UC.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
If you're into Rainbow Chips, 3* Haku with a good team will generally do the trick.
Berz is like six times faster for rainbows than the fastest possible 3* haku clear.
Back to top Go down
hatescammer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 pm

is there any guide for berz runs because im still a newbie and i cant seems to kill him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:40 pm

hatescammer wrote:
is there any guide for berz runs because im still a newbie and i cant seems to kill him
Two bots with 4x Custom Shotgun. 40Tec, and you're good to go. Having an internal like Aquila BD could help. Grab a friend with Burst Fire Bit, and you'll kill Berz in no time.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 pm

hatescammer wrote:

There should be one in the Guides section if you want to search for it. Generally all you need is x2 Custom Shotguns, and although on Solo, it might take a while, especially if your bots are untuned. Pretty much anything that is a shotgun or works like a shotgun, eg. Blasters, Particle Gun, Multi Mega Beam Gun, etc. are good, as they deal good damage to large targets. A 40 TEC x2 x1Force CSG bot is all I needed to solo it myself. Bots with internal weapons, especially blasters, like Aquila or Aquila Girl, are especially nice for Berz. For group runs it is generally a full party running Shotguns or four running shotguns and one running a Burst Fire Bit support bot.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:42 pm

To equip four csgs you'll need two asura amjs, which'll run you 100 Rt total. If you can't afford that your next best choice is an M-size support with two CSGs and a Burst Fire Bit.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 pm

With the M sized SUP option I'm assuming you would have to 20 TEC 20 STR right? Would that 20 TEC + Burst Fire have more damage than a regular 40 TEC x2 CSG?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 pm

I'd suggest farming uc in arena and buying mats at bazaar.

Solo_Ace wrote:
With the M sized SUP option I'm assuming you would have to 20 TEC 20 STR right? Would that 20 TEC + Burst Fire have more damage than a regular 40 TEC x2 CSG?

The str will only help in the wb duration. But in the end is useless because it will surely break or you'll die before the gauge depletes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Your Wb guage refills to full after like... 3 shots w/ alpha striking. You can run with 1str even.
Back to top Go down
hatescammer
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 am

thx alot guys i use 2x normal shotgun on my crimrose and can actually solo 1* thx for ur advice
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 am

Suguri wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
Berz is like six times faster for rainbows than the fastest possible 3* haku clear.

Yea, I got craptons of Rainbows on Berz in 2*
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 am

when I used to run I ran bugsycait with greinaut AMs, some shit wep HD and 2X CSG

took a bit but killed bee p. fast under hypershot bit
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Has anybody shown him the beginners thread yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farming tune up materials   Farming tune up materials Empty

Back to top Go down

Farming tune up materials
Page 1 of 1