Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<

Go down 
+9
Astral_Dono
DarkChuky
sparhawk254
Gerrion
Suguri
Toilet-Flusher
ppxeno
Trill
Aiოi ♥
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< Empty
PostSubject: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi guys,

I really need your help. As some of you may know I'm a medic player who plays Melfi & Regina(s) most of the time
I didn't pay much attention to my builds and my gameplay style since I was just playing for fun but after tourney things changed a bit.

So, I'm here looking for Melfi & Regina's builds and for info, tips, advice about medic gameplay
I've already read Guides> Support types section more than once but Im still looking for more info that can help me get better.

Here's my current Melfi's build but it's totally messed up (╥﹏╥)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Spoiler:

HEART is kind of the more offensive based Melfi of her types, so I'd really try and suggest getting mobility/HP up while somewhat sacrificing your heal ammo. Upgrading those to G.Supplies only increases ammo by 1 total, so it's a bit of a waste IMO. She prioritizes ammo raining/EMP arrowing people, so you'll want to be playing more aggressive near frontlines with HS bit for your team-mates. I'm not certain this is the best way to build her so you may want to wait until others who have more experience with her post v:
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:42 pm

mie's game play. 570 HP w/ boost run. you need to be as aggresive as possible when playing HEART

and for regina, get 38 fly+accel roll+shock bazooka. dont put 3 Gsupply on the draw gun, 2 is enough imo.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm

mine is WLK based but still incomplete...she needs moar ex tunes like Mie's melfi
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 am

ya thanks Trill, I was thinking of removing great supply since her cost is too high
you'll want to be playing more aggressive> I've been playing on the safe side. It's time to change that( つ﹏╰)

ppxeno wrote:
mie's game play. 570 HP w/ boost run. you need to be as aggresive as possible when playing HEART

and for regina, get 38 fly+accel roll+shock bazooka. dont put 3 Gsupply on the draw gun, 2 is enough imo.

570 hp? I'm jelly, I dont know how she managed to get that much. the cost doesn't help >.<
um aggresive again? sure

I would prefer to make regina based on wlk since I dont know/like playing airs. thanks btw ツ

Tsubame666 wrote:
mine is WLK based but still incomplete...she needs moar ex tunes like Mie's melfi.

Ah, is there anyone who can manage to get her Melfi's build?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:38 am

Aimi-chan wrote:

570 hp? I'm jelly, I dont know how she managed to get that much.
Put Tank in every slot.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:17 pm

Tank gives 15 hp and 1 walk for 15 cost, so its cost-efficient. The downside is that its sucess rate is low, so you might have troubles without protectors/harmonics.
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Oh I see, I guess it's time to charge more rt.
Thank you both.
Back to top Go down
sparhawk254
sparhawk254

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:51 am

not sure if its the same, however here is my build of normal melfi

hope it helps

Why FLY and not WLK?

Even with a little HP, as long as you can avoid/evade 90% of all incoming damage, its better that way

Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< Melfi
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 am

oh so yours fly based, it's hard to me to use air bots other than Seraph (spamming Nova)
The cart's almost the same as mine and I really envy you for having 38 fly but I cant tune more wlk since my current hp is 477.
To be honest, I did rebuild Melfi but I didnt like it much, so Im kinda lost during arena nowadays >.<
Thanks anyway Ray ❤
Back to top Go down
sparhawk254
sparhawk254

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 am

the FLY and the Quick Land, helps the Short Boost and to escape from enemies, however after getting 38 fly its up to you to add in what ever tune ups.

i got some junk tunes on her also =x

takes some getting used too
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm

The reason to use Fly is this (I learned it sometime ago):

Fly speed is the same in any bot, WLK speed is high in LND, low in ART and others... then in terms of speed its more suitable to use FLY. then combo it with Float dash and u will scape without problem.

I'm like u I'm bad with FLY type bots, it's more hard to dodge when u are used to the dodging for WLK based build.. for me is very easy to defeat any Fly Mialy or Eve with my WLK Mialy... realy easy I can just change direction as I breath.... but my wlk milay will have problems when a LND gets close, and that is why FLY based build have its gain.. that speed is better or equal to any 36 wlk lnd that makes easier to survive... but sure if you get stunlocket.. say goodbye...

Back to top Go down
sparhawk254
sparhawk254

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 am

DarkChuky wrote:

Fly speed is the same in any bot, WLK speed is high in LND, low in ART and others... then in terms of speed its more suitable to use FLY. then combo it with Float dash and u will scape without problem.

I'm like u I'm bad with FLY type bots, it's more hard to dodge when u are used to the dodging for WLK based build.. for me is very easy to defeat any Fly Mialy or Eve with my WLK Mialy... realy easy I can just change direction as I breath.... but my wlk milay will have problems when a LND gets close, and that is why FLY based build have its gain.. that speed is better or equal to any 36 wlk lnd that makes easier to survive... but sure if you get stunlocket.. say goodbye...

Actually, any bot that gets stun locked, is more or less a goner. UNLESS somehow your team mates appear(which they rarely do) and chase the opposing bot(s) away
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 am

sparhawk254 wrote:
Actually, any bot that gets stun locked, is more or less a goner. UNLESS somehow your team mates appear(which they rarely do) and chase the opposing bot(s) away
Even then you have to consider said brainless player doesn't run away 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 am

DarkChuky wrote:

2 up votes for Chuky.
Great input/advice.
Coherent English.

This is a glorious day. cheers
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:06 pm

sparhawk254 wrote:
the FLY and the Quick Land, helps the Short Boost and to escape from enemies, however after getting 38 fly its up to you to add in what ever tune ups.

i got some junk tunes on her also =x

takes some getting used too
Isn't short boost a bit troublesome when you're farming? and there are some players who asked me to remove it which I did.

DarkChuky wrote:

A valuable advice, arigatou ne

sparhawk254 wrote:
UNLESS somehow your team mates appear(which they rarely do)
That's a fact ( つ﹏╰)

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
sparhawk254
sparhawk254

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 am

How you customize the bot is up to you, if its fits your play-style then its at the optimal for you.

You must somehow find the carts, type of style that is best / easiest for you be it :

WLK / FLY/ Hopper/ etc

Because then you be the at the top tier for the SUPs Very Happy

Cosmic Break is all about mix and matching and finding which style suits you best, what may be good for others may be not so suitable for another
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:25 am

I played mie's account a few times in the past and I found the boost run+short boost melfis to the most enjoyable and reliable. Generally boost run is not taken on gunner type bots since it fucks over aiming but melfi actually has no problems with it. High tier boost run and hops will serve you a lot better than just straight fly tuning as you will have more long-distance movement. Also a lot faster than regular walk tuning.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 am

Never saw this thread.
Welp.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:28 am

Wow it`s rare to see Aimi Here >w<.

but im glad many people come help you here Aimi Chan. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<   Aimi needs your help, onegai >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

Aimi needs your help, onegai >.<
Page 1 of 1