Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to be a faggot in CB.

Go down 
+17
Relict?
Magna.Zero
Winty
Kurt
TrieDaEsprit
That_Wiesel_Guy
Suguri
MagicPotatoplz
Gekface
Zwiebel Force
DarkChuky
zerocl
Ryuuichiro
AnTi90d
fggt
necrodrakath
Koiro
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 am

iKray wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Suguri wrote:

oh holy christ is that a real quote

Yeah, lost the pic when I got a new computer though. It was something along the lines of "realm men no th epower of bobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xd" (this was of course after making several other hilarious comments that I don't remember, and the "bobs" he was talking about was of course Eris)
My god, I remember that post. Great day for CBFF.

>Looks through Chuky's posts
>Can't find the post

Did he delete it or something? What a bum.

He never posted it, he said it in-game, and I told you about it in-game, lol. On one of those days where we just /tell'd each other for hours.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:36 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
iKray wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Yeah, lost the pic when I got a new computer though. It was something along the lines of "realm men no th epower of bobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xd" (this was of course after making several other hilarious comments that I don't remember, and the "bobs" he was talking about was of course Eris)
My god, I remember that post. Great day for CBFF.

>Looks through Chuky's posts
>Can't find the post

Did he delete it or something? What a bum.

He never posted it, he said it in-game, and I told you about it in-game, lol. On one of those days where we just /tell'd each other for hours.
You should've taken a screenie of it. Also, this topic has been so de-railed, I don't even know why I bothered posting it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
On one of those days where we just /tell'd each other for hours.

where we just /tell'd each other for hours

ahh...love Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:

ahh...love Embarassed
=_= Dude, what the hell? Stahp it Ryuu, just stahp it.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

hahahaha admid it.. you love me so much that u always put atention on all I wrote!!!

I don´t recal about that but for the context.. probably I was just talking about the power ot tits!! the are fucking strong.. but that is not related to video games.. if you has never fall into the power of 2 bobs probably u r a Beaber fan!! xD
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 am

DarkChuky wrote:
hahahaha admid it.. you love me so much that u always put atention on all I wrote!!!

I don´t recal about that but for the context.. probably I was just talking about the power ot tits!! the are fucking strong.. but that is not related to video games.. if you has never fall into the power of 2 bobs probably u r a Beaber fan!! xD
We wouldn't give you what you type so much attention if whenever you typed you sound like you just straight up went full potato swag mode dess~. Look, I know that your 1st language, or that your main language, wasn't or isn't English (As if there aren't so many dead giveaways.), but could you at least please make it an effort to keep you Engurishu sounding like an autistic kids with downs? No, I'm serious, could you please at least try to speak coherent English?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 am

Your English teachers are probably rolling in their graves.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:05 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Your English teachers are probably rolling in their graves.
? Which one of us are you talking to?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:06 am

Obviously not you, mah niggah :3c
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Obviously not you, mah niggah :3c
Awesome. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 am

zerocl wrote:
Is that so

Yes #em3
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 am

i hope darkchuky dies
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:58 am

zerocl wrote:
Kurt wrote:
zerocl wrote:
Is that so

Yes #em3
eeew

Winty wrote:
i hope darkchuky dies
farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:58 am

I have a fag commando on my own ( if you think 2x Seraph FC + 1 AG are faggy enough :v )

But then...I can't score above 3k damage with 0 cost, cuz I keep on dying, even with them lol...

normal Seraph + Beam Pump Baz still fun to me, even she can't score that high Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 am

DarkChuky wrote:

No, you're just one of the biggest shits in cbff.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 am

iKray wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

lazy people.. cbff... cosmic breack fan forum???

hahaha you love me! I know!! and I love how the answers ends as:

How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 Meme-derp02_zps05f5cddc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 am

DarkChuky wrote:
iKray wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

lazy people.. cbff... cosmic breack fan forum???

hahaha you love me! I know!! and I love how the answers ends as:
Spoiler:
I don't know how you derived "love" from someone calling you "shit".
But hey, maybe you're into that.

>CBFF
Is using nicknames or shorthand names against the rules now?

>Lazy People
Great to know that's coming from someone who thinks Right Clicking takes skill.

>U no English
Sums up my view on you. I feel like I'm talking to a broken Google Translate.
Potato-chan wrote:
Oh wow, yeah now I remember. We should /tell again.
Or maybe I'll finally add you on MSN. ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 am

iKray wrote:
Kray-chan wrote:

>CBFF
Is using nicknames or shorthand names against the rules now?

>Lazy People
Great to know that's coming from someone who thinks Right Clicking takes skill.

>U no English
Sums up my view on you. I feel like I'm talking to a broken Google Translate.

Come on and slam and welcome to the jam!

10/10 would read again.

Potato-chan wrote:
Oh wow, yeah now I remember. We should /tell again.
Or maybe I'll finally add you on MSN. ; _ ;

Is that what they call it these days? /tell? That's an interesting euphemism Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 pm

But yeah. Seriously Chucky, you're 33 years old.
You should at least fix the way you type/talk.
I have an 8 year old niece who's more coherent in English than you.

Just sayang.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 pm

I-If i got one Sylvia... just to admire the bot... I will be considered a faggot?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Frizz wrote:
I-If i got one Sylvia... just to admire the bot... I will be considered a faggot?
yes b/c of jelly people.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Frizz wrote:
It depends. If you use said Sylvia to terrorize the innocent flaggots of Seaben while being a huge faggot yourself, getting 5+frags w/o even thinking about it, then yes, you are a faggot. If, however, you only want her for collection purposes, to do Arcantus/Bastagant runs, or if you rarely, AND I MEAN VERY, EXTRMELY RARELY USE HER IN ARENA (Like me.), or you just want her b/c she's cute, or you like her armor, then no you're most certainly not indeedy a faggot.

Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
If, however, you only want her for collection purposes, to do Arcantus/Bastagant runs, or if you rarely, AND I MEAN VERY, EXTRMELY RARELY USE HER IN ARENA (Like me.), or you just want her b/c she's cute, or you like her armor, then no you're most certainly not indeedy a faggot.

Thank goodness #em0
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:

Just sayang.

Thanks for the advice.. but I stated it before.. that my current level is more than enough for my work (and I work for an USA company) and also that I need it cause I don't live in USA or England or any other official English talk country.

then I don't have a real use for good grammar and spell, no need to lost time learning a foreign language that I don't like. Specially to use it on fanforums (no professional environment, why would I care?)

and all this is on topic! a faggot thinking hahahahaha (I must add that meme to my signature)
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:53 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:

Just sayang.

Thanks for the advice.. but I stated it before.. that my current level is more than enough for my work (and I work for an USA company) and also that I need it cause I don't live in USA or England or any other official English talk country.

then I don't have a real use for good grammar and spell, no need to lost time learning a foreign language that I don't like. Specially to use it on fanforums (no professional environment, why would I care?)

and all this is on topic! a faggot thinking hahahahaha (I must add that meme to my signature)
Well...I suppose that's understandable, but if you can speak coherent English like you did in the 1st few sentences of this post you just made, then you should always speak like that. Even if it's an inconvience to you, people only want you to speak English so that they have an easier time reading and being able to understand what you typed. Not saying you have to do it all the time, since it's an inconvience to you and that's your preference, but it'd be nice if every once in a while you typed English so that people could better understand you. But, again, it's your preference, you don't have to, although it's be naisu if you did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be a faggot in CB.   How to be a faggot in CB. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be a faggot in CB.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next