Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Calc failure to load parts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyoki
Newcomer
Newcomer
Taiyoki

Cosmic Calc failure to load parts Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Calc failure to load parts   Cosmic Calc failure to load parts EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 am

Both normal and Koi's cosmic calc page load for me, but whenever i try to load any of my saved bots, i get an error message for every single part saying that it 'could not be found', or 'could not be seated','could not be installed' or something about 'HDAC' or 'FCAC'. These profiles were valid before when i was using them last week.

ex.(For Slot 0, Sylvia w/ Intelligreen)
Code:

""はパーツデータが見つかりませんでした。
LGに""を装着できませんでした。
HDに""を装着できませんでした。
HDACに"Knight Helmet"を装着できませんでした。
FCACに"Intelli Green"を装着できませんでした。
BSに"Sylvia BS"を装着できませんでした。
AMに""を装着できませんでした。
AMに""を装着できませんでした。
WPに""を装着できませんでした。

Bing's translation:
Code:

"" But could not find the part data.
The LG "" could not be seated.
HD "" could not be seated.
"Knight Helmet" could not be seated HDAC.
FCAC did cannot be installed "Intelli Green".
Was not installed "Sylvia BS" BS.
Am "" could not be seated.
Am "" could not be seated.
The WP "" could not be seated.

Was there anything major in the database update to cause this? and should i upload the error logs for my other profiles?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Calc failure to load parts   Cosmic Calc failure to load parts EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:58 am

Try this one

http://cosmiccalc.vacau.com/
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Calc failure to load parts   Cosmic Calc failure to load parts EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:30 am

Maybe their IDs were changed.
That's why you should back up your builds. +_+

But I don't remember changing anything related to Sylvia though.

You can try this very old version (November 2012) from my backup storage.
http://www.mediafire.com/?685x11t660165be

Grab your builds from cookies and put them in, then pray.
Hope it'd work.
Back to top Go down
Taiyoki
Newcomer
Newcomer
Taiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Calc failure to load parts   Cosmic Calc failure to load parts EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:11 pm

ok, i loaded in my zzl cookie content through cosmic calc's input mechanism, and my builds are mostly restored. And by mostly I mean there's some issues where some data somehow got lost in the process. I'm don't know of everything which got lost, but i do know that my profile for rouche is missing her BS, Sylvia's lv0, and my Ult. Monica's build is missing the 1st and 2nd slot tunes on all of the parts (except for intelligreen).

I copied the cookie contents straight from Firefox's cookie viewer into cosmic calc first, and then later went Firefox ->notepad->cosmic calc, so zzl's cookies somehow got corrupted. This same issue shows up in the Nov.2012 cosmic calc blead posted.

I'm getting "But could not find the part data" errors from vacau, and the error log doesn't say what part it couldn't find,ex:

Code:
""はパーツデータが見つかりませんでした。

P.S. does cosmic calc normally pull an infinite reload whenever it tries to read invalid profiles(blead's Nov. calc did this w/ Ult. Monica)? I would expect in that case for the "Could not find part" error message i was getting before on zzl to appear instead...
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Calc failure to load parts   Cosmic Calc failure to load parts EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Yeah, what's up with this? When's it gonna be fixed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Calc failure to load parts   Cosmic Calc failure to load parts Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Calc failure to load parts
Page 1 of 1