Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Getting Cold In Here

Go down 
+7
Suguri
Astral_Dono
Prior
Winty
Aurum_Sol
Zwiebel Force
Axanael
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

It's Getting Cold In Here Empty
PostSubject: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:50 am

Here's the Aila I was thinking of making with 0s Ice Earrings, a completely original build that hasn't been a million times already.
Spoiler:

And I'm not really sure about Icy
Spoiler:

It's getting quite late and I'm starting to have no bloody idea what I'm doing.

Not sure if 507 Range 530 Speed Wizdom Shot R is really necessary.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 am

Why maig Aila if you can use melee Resha? o,o"

Abd that much range is never necessary :3
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 am

Honestly the only reason I did STR Aila was because the Ice Earrings are +1 STR +5 Capa.

And I would have used Black Layer Ribbon but Gothic Corsage looks better c:

Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:07 am

unlike dracken, icys auramode is desireable i would try not to kill tech
for 500 range snipersight will come in handy

for aila: how exactly is yet another sword only build original and not a copy of most other ailas?
also: High run alpha - why?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:31 am

eyo son i can provide with like, 2 different alia builds but fuck melee
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:

for aila: how exactly is yet another sword only build original and not a copy of most other ailas?

Not to kill tech what but I'm at 38 Tec

Solo_Ace wrote:
completely original

Kindly sense the sarcasm >_>

And the last High Run Alpha was because I couldn't kill of the last FLY for jumping.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Quote :
36 FLY

Solo_Ace wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

He's obviously talking about the negative STR.

If he's right maybe something like this?

You could drop the FLY to 34 and/or change Techs to more expensive High Techs / Rangers depending on what you want.
(or lose a Tech for accel roll)

I don't know what weapon tunes are optimal for Icy so I kept yours.
shit:

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 pm

The negative STR bothered me to, but I never tuned Icy (and never cared much about her either. I'm still pissed that they turned her into a fucking loli, even though she's supposed to be a badass mature sniping expert :/). With Range like that I'm sure you could drop some FLY and leave some STR for better AURA durration.

Unlike Lios she won't get away with balanced TEC/STR ;A;
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:

what prior said.

Quote :

Solo_Ace wrote:
completely original

Kindly sense the sarcasm >_>

my mistake

Quote :
And the last High Run Alpha was because I couldn't kill of the last FLY for jumping.

alpha allready kills fly.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Aila:
Spoiler:

I think this looks about right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Dracken's aura mode is actually godlike for crowd diving since it makes his melee range huge. Helps him erase bullets.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:12 pm

awhellnaw wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
Dracken's aura mode is actually godlike for crowd diving since it makes his melee range huge. Helps him erase bullets.
Dracken's combo gets slower while in AURA, which is why most people don't like it. I only remember roflstomping people by kiting them with the first strike. That's not the topic of course o,e
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
Aila:
Spoiler:

3 Crimson veils?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Prior wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
Aila:
Spoiler:

3 Crimson veils?
What else would you use the extra 30 capacity for if you just had 2 CV tunes? +3 TGH?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:56 pm

CV: 30 cost 10hp
high power alpha: 10 cost 2 str
total: 2 slots 40 cost 10 hp 2 str

drop both of these for 2 beast tunes. Total: 2 slots 2 str 30 hp 30 cost
do a life tune in the headpiece for 15 more hp and use up that last 10.
ezy.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Wait what's wrong with 3 CVeils again? Doesn't having 3 make it more probable to proc?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:14 pm

kind of overkill to have 3. 2 tends to serve perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 am

http://pastebin.com/7PgJFUjg

http://pastebin.com/mVDrVp9J

Returned to an Icy build, is less range on Shot R and -2 TEC worth keeping +1 STR for the Aura?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 am

Yes, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 am

ACCORDING TO THE CALC icy's aura is fixed. Regardless, it's pretty easy to get 40tec while still having STR but not if you have 38fly.

Here's the build I'm using modified to make use of your parts and have a force tune in the pistol.

NOTE: THIS IS KIND OF THROWING OUT YOUR BUILD AND JUST SAYING "hey do this instead." If you really want 38 fly and those carts your build is pretty much fine. This is a 40tec build with less fly.

Spoiler:

you can swap the grapid for a second grange if you want.
I really don't think that Icy needs to have 38 fly, especially if you are doing range tunes. She shouldn't be chasing things(the main reason, imo, for that much fly) and 31 fly is good enough for repositioning and escape since you have radar to see shit.

Accel roll is panic button just in case you get TURBOFUCKED, and you can chase with it if you really want too. If you don't have one you can get EIW for longer aura.

Not taking blast guard or stun regain because again, long range build, if you are getting hit you have fucked up really badly and will probably die anyway because you were not looking at your radar.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Spoiler:

Due to the fact I don't have a Rimless Red ;__;
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:56 am

Quick Question again, for Aila's sub, would

-HGlad, Glad, Grap

or

-HGlad, Slow

be better?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:08 am

I normally tune slow on her. it procs so often people QQ me about having 3 slow tune even though I only did 2
Back to top Go down
KiraYuuichi
KiraYuuichi

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: You've Made a Huge Mistake on Your Aila Build...   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:37 am

This is the main thing people mistake Aila for. She's was never meant to have CV tuned on her. She is a really effective hit-and-run and requires a lot of skill to use. CV is for tanks, it's useless on hit-and-runs. Aila's main purpose is to locate easy targets with Broad Radar then use a variety of stunlocking tunes to kill it silently and quickly, and finally returning to the main force to recuperate. Think of Aila as an assassin. However, she CAN be used for anti-melee, not much though. The main purpose of Wolfraid is to freeze the more powerful bots so you can either escape or finish them off. Wolfraid, remember, is NEVER, NEVER meant for main combat, Aila's sword is the more lethal weapon and always will be, all Wolfraid builds are complete failures and won't unlock Aila's full potential. If you use Aila right, she could actually overpower Ivis or Eris. Here's an example of a proper Aila build made by Domo_Yuuki and I.

Spoiler:

This build is meant to chase and then Slow the target in order to finally finish it off. Aila procs Slow very easily but 3 Slows aren't necessary. Remember, the 40 STR is required if you want to kill quick and avoid being spotted. The Orange Tier Boost Run is meant not only for chasing, but for running from powerful lands to buy some time to use Wolfraid. I went with most of the basic tunes, so you don't have to worry about the mats unless you blew an entire load of STR and WLK mats in Bazaar or something. Sway also helps your dodging. Also, the Tec is actually irrelevant, the 1 Tec build is a failure, icicles are to give off warning shots only and not for actual damage. As I've said before, CV is a no-no because it's useless on a hit-and-run. Always, always, ALWAYS remember hit-and-run bots can't charge. Tuning a tank build on Aila is a death wish and it will fail VERY easily. One more thing is, Aila's melee homing is more flexible than the average stunlocker, so I recommend improving your melee aim to the point where you won't ever miss your target. Be careful not to wander into a crowd of enemies, that TGH is dangerously low, but just around the minimum. For those of you with Capa-tuned builds, give up. Personally I think Aila is a uniquely powerful bot since it can be effective via proper tuning, yet her cost is kept to a minimum for a stunlocker, unlike Luto, Sylvia and other stunlockers which fully tuned costs exceed way over 1300.

*When it comes to building, I'm not a newbie and this isn't the first bot I've built. Neither is this the last. Feel free to let me check your Aila builds though Wink 

Final Note: I highly advise NOT to Ex Tune her, lest you get too confident in your large stack of HP and rush by instinct.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 pm

KiraYuuichi wrote:
She is a really effective hit-and-run and requires a lot of skill to use.
any random marble getting a hold of 1 can faceroll 90% of the beginner channel easily no matter how stupid or braindead he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Cold In Here   It's Getting Cold In Here Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Getting Cold In Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next