Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Muscle Victor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Muscle Victor Empty
PostSubject: Muscle Victor   Muscle Victor EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Muscle Victor 1M9CW

For the record, I'm giving this thing clothes before I actively use it. And since when were Victor and Adone even a couple to begin with?

Specifications:

Abilities:

Tips and tricks for playing Muscle Victor:

-Muscle Victor has innate Aqua Walk, which allows him to move and run through water (or lava) unimpeded.
-The Victor Rush is a very good combo that deals plenty of damage and knockback, has excellent tracking and chasing and is quite spammable. Simply put, it's meant to be abused.
-Since the Railgun is dual-firing, you actually only get 100 shots with it. Bare this in mind.
-With Muscle Victor's terrible TEC stat, you won't be using the Railgun to stun things. It's only there to be used when melee isn't an option.
---Theoretically however, with a lot of tuning you could make it a very mean Railgun for a LND to be running around with. Your call.
-Muscle Pose's Hyper Armor is a renamed Crimson Veil. If you've had any experience with Ivis and/or Dracken, you should know that this is best used before letting loose on a gang of enemies/a particularly stubborn enemy. It also works nicely with Stun Regain.
-Muscle Pose's explosion is very powerful and works off of Melee and the STR stat, so it'll wreck anything that doesn't have Sword Guard, especially ARTs. Try to use it in groups of enemies. You may or may not want to trigger a Hyper Armor beforehand.
---Just remember that you only get five of them! Unless you're feeding, using up all your Muscle Poses for the sake of explosions is going to mean you have no more Hyper Armors.

Tips and tricks for combating Muscle Victor:

-The golden rule of anti-melee combat: stay the fuck away. Kill him from a distance with guns.
-If you must use a melee against Muscle Victor, if you don't have a form of Crimson Veil yourself, try to catch him without his Hyper Armor up.
-Anything that inflicts Shock will remove the melee threat entirely for a while.
-Don't forget that he has a Railgun. It's weaker than normal ones, but it can still catch you off guard.
-Remember that Muscle Victor is not defenseless in water. Aqua Walk can lead to a nasty surprise death if you aren't expecting it.

Other notes:

-Muscle Victor has an empty BS slot and two empty handheld weapon slots.
-Just what was CyberStep on when they made this?

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Muscle Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Victor   Muscle Victor EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 pm

@SL the Pyro wrote:
the Railgun is deceptively powerful, doing effectively twice the damage it should with a single shot.
That's because it's a dual-firing railgun.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Muscle Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Victor   Muscle Victor EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Diabolical wrote:
@SL the Pyro wrote:
the Railgun is deceptively powerful, doing effectively twice the damage it should with a single shot.
That's because it's a dual-firing railgun.
Maybe I didn't word that right; single shot means single shot. Going by the TEC/Force tables, the first shot should do 9 damage and the second should do 7 or something. What I'm getting in testing however is the first shot doing 17 and the second shot doing 13-ish. And yes, this is against front-facing targets. And yes, I tried against all manner of bots to make sure it was actually Shell-based.
Back to top Go down

Muscle Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Victor   Muscle Victor EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:16 pm

There's also the possibility of it being STR-based, assuming it hasn't been confirmed to be TEC-based
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Muscle Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Victor   Muscle Victor EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:23 pm

I thought that at first too, but then I ran the numbers: a 10 Force STR weapon would only be doing 17 damage if it had a full 40 STR (mine doesn't). And a 10 Force TEC weapon doesn't even hit 17 at all. Unless CyberStep mislabeled the Force stat, there's a gimmick with this Railgun that I'm not seeing.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the problem, you were right the first time Diabolical. I thought it was one railgun out of one eye then one out of the other eye. It's actually both eyes then both eyes again, difficult to make out unless you squint. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

Muscle Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Victor   Muscle Victor EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 pm

@SL the Pyro wrote:
And since when were Victor and Adone even a couple to begin with?
They never specifically said it was Frau who broke up with him. It could've been Shino or Tesladonna.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Muscle Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Victor   Muscle Victor EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@SL the Pyro wrote:
And since when were Victor and Adone even a couple to begin with?
They never specifically said it was Frau who broke up with him. It could've been Shino or Tesladonna.

Dracken

Jikun Hu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muscle Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Victor   Muscle Victor Empty

Back to top Go down

Muscle Victor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com